Icovetthee Alix Coburn #2 Nothing but crickets (and the occasional croissant)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must have an actual day job to be saying this? I hope to god she does because claiming she’s too busy to do all those things whilst literally posting no content EVER - that’s a complete joke. She wouldn’t last a minute in the real world.
Not this 🤡 there’s no way she wouldn’t have listed having a job in the list of things. Like I’m sitting here at my day job literally wishing her to do list is all I had. Privileged ignorant 🤡

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think it is a type imagine any kinds on top doesn't she means kids?

The image is of a starbucks so it would be far quicker to drink tap water 😂

Reactions: 1
it cracks me up every time she's asked about how she edits her photos and she responds by saying she doesn't really edit them - but then lists the laundry list of edits she makes to her photos. she so badly wants to be perceived as a low-maintenance model off duty type

Reactions: 19
it cracks me up every time she's asked about how she edits her photos and she responds by saying she doesn't really edit them - but then lists the laundry list of edits she makes to her photos. she so badly wants to be perceived as a low-maintenance model off duty type
She's the permanently off duty type

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why did she make an entire Thanksgiving meal for just her and her boyfriend? I’m so confused. Especially since there’s been so much reckoning in the US about its origins and current day lingering effects.

Reactions: 6
Why did she make an entire Thanksgiving meal for just her and her boyfriend? I’m so confused. Especially since there’s been so much reckoning in the US about its origins and current day lingering effects.
I’m confused also as Thanksgiving was on Thursday?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m confused because she isn’t American? Nor is her bf???? Is she so delusional she has forgotten it’s not celebrated here?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
More likely she's cooked a meal for the first time In months and wanted to be validated and prasied for it. I supposed if she cooked on the 20th January she made him a romantic Valentines meal.

• Haha
I don't think she (they) were really celebrating thanksgiving as (most) Americans do, I think she just wanted to indulge in a nice pre Christmas fancy roast. There were so many inviting foods I the shops and recipes online designed to temp you. I would still celebrate something if it was just me and my bf alone - more so maybe.

That said, still crickets on her socials and youtube. No tik tok? No depop charity sales? Wtf is she doing all day? And I absolutely agree with @CheshireLove - Why waste time and money on renovating anything yourself when you are renting?! Crazy.
I'd love to see her in some colour, all those fancy greige knits are depressing af. Fingers crossed for some vlogmas content that isn't shot in sepia.

Only Alix could make Christmas and the holidays into some somber, Tim Burton-esque nightmare time of year. She has a real talent.

I’m not feeling festive after seeing that photo, I’m now depressed.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What’s she ‘wink winking’ at in her latest story with the camera. She’s not seriously suggesting she’s going to do Vlogmas is she? Because that’s some crazy tit right there.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Well. If she is actually vlogging as her silly little cheeky post had us believe, we won’t be seeing those efforts until well into 2022 at this rate.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Which days did Alix used to post - Wed/Fri? If she doesn't post by tomorrow I dunno...we're almost halfway through December.

Reactions: 7
Even when she was uploading I don't think she was ever consistent with her supposed upload schedule

Reactions: 14
I wonder if Joe wanted to skip the tree this year and Alix convinced him because she needed actual content to make her shilling look more organic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7