Icovetthee Alix Coburn #2 Nothing but crickets (and the occasional croissant)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
... Now she's asking for suggestions as to what chats would viewers want to see if she *was* to do a catch up.... Do you own work Alix. Don't ask us you're the content creator. Also sure is morphing into Britney Bathgate more and more 😏

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Like this woman’s entire YouTube arc for this year was disappearing and catching up lmao

I think she feels so compelled to keep things neutral and doesn’t even realise that people don’t care. Like this looks like the person editing who has lost their Christmas cheer!!
Please someone ask 'where have you gone?' Or 'what have you been doing now you've stopped making videos?'

I literally come to this thread every few weeks to see if she's reappeared yet :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Alix is like one of those advent calendars that only has 12 doors so you don’t know when to start it.

12 days of vlogmas :::yawn:::

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well that was a borefest 😴 And where was the vlogmas content? The two second flash of tinsel in the pub? Oh and the dreary looking wreath at the start? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She must need some money... cashing in on vlogmas. She's being a bit ambitious naming it 'part one', will we actually see any more parts?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well that was boring and self indulgent. Can’t wait for the next one. Whenever that will be! 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her vlogmas should be titled: vlogmas, but make it sepia. Snapshots from a depression addled mind*.

* I have a depression addled mind.

Also: NO, Alice, we / the world are not at a standstill. YOU are at a standstill. Most of us have had to continue on with work as if the pandemic were not raging, and countless healthcare workers have had to continue working right alongside the pandemic.
For the vast majority of the world life is continuing on. You’re just sitting around waiting for everything to end so you can start sporadically posting again.

Also, I see your vlogmas money grab for exactly what it is — cashing in on the most lucrative time of the year and a way to keep your channel monetized since you’ve been inactive for so long. Bore off.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Also: NO, Alice, we / the world are not at a standstill. YOU are at a standstill. Most of us have had to continue on with work as if the pandemic were not raging, and countless healthcare workers have had to continue working right alongside the pandemic.
For the vast majority of the world life is continuing on. You’re just sitting around waiting for everything to end so you can start sporadically posting again.
Honestly she seems like she's wishing for another lockdown so she can vegetate at home and 'wait for things to get back to normal' - so just online shop and do nothing as an excuse.

Like you said, the rest of us have continued, we have adapted our work and life to what's going on around us and we're not expecting the pandemic just to end overnight and that's that. It will be years until the 'normal' of before returns.

To have a bit of dignity left she should end her influencer career rather than pop up once in a while to aff link, or now do a cash-mas before spending the next 3 months 'recovering from the busy Christmas period' and then popping up with a picture of a gray Sunday roast.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I hate when influencers are vague and say things without actually saying anything. She went to talk about why she's been off YouTube for the whole year, but then gave us nothing. I don't feel like influencers owe us every detail of their personal lives, but why bring it up if you're not actually going to talk about it?

Alix used to be one of my favourites, but she's really distanced herself from her audience. What has she actually done all year?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Nothing more festive than filming some loungewear and tube socks in the mirror with a grey filter 👌

Where did she get these glasses fitted!?

Screenshot_20211214-135941_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Did I misunderstand or did she say she didn't go too crazy and make any big purchases for black Friday this year and then proceeded to say she bought a new sofa? She lives in such a different world.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Nothing more festive than filming some loungewear and tube socks in the mirror with a grey filter 👌

Where did she get these glasses fitted!?

View attachment 923783

Just going to leave these here....

brittany1.JPG

brittany2.JPG

*whistles* 😘

Also reminds me a lot of sunbeamsjess, who alix has often mentioned and who has the same hair cut, length, and glasses.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20