Icovetthee Alix Coburn #2 Nothing but crickets (and the occasional croissant)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One visit to a museum and we get uninspiring photos over 3 months. Pure laziness on her behalf and rather insulting to her followers if she think we deserve such diluted content.
22nd July
30th July
3rd August
8th September
I recently did my Asda shop, maybe I will post a photo of each item I bought once a week. It also meets my 8 a hours a day work if I make it sepia because that's how hard I graft...phew I need a spa break after typing all that. 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Out of curiosity, I looked up the beauty salon. Looks like they gift lots of treatments to influencers - ranging from small fry 30k to 4.5M followers. Most do a photo and tag the salon, but Alix hasn’t even done that.

I dunno what a standalone salon would get from gifting treatments to someone like her? The facials are super exxy - starting at 110 pounds for an ‘express’ one - but I guess that’s a tax/marketing write off.

ETA - the particular facial she got is 175 pounds!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
One visit to a museum and we get uninspiring photos over 3 months. Pure laziness on her behalf and rather insulting to her followers if she think we deserve such diluted content.
22nd July
30th July
3rd August
8th September
I recently did my Asda shop, maybe I will post a photo of each item I bought once a week. It also meets my 8 a hours a day work if I make it sepia because that's how hard I graft...phew I need a spa break after typing all that. 🙄
Why is she posing so awkwardly, wtf is the leg pose? I am getting second-hand embarrassment from her now, is she even trying at this point?

Reactions: 7
Someone’s bank account took a hit. A reel , a post and Instagram stories … WOW, Alix, that’s a lot of hard work….

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s sooooo bitchy to say, but I will anyway 🤣, but is Joe wearing her jeans in the reel? I’ve never seen a man wear cropped white skinnies before.

She’s definitely short on rent money this month!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is she for real with that winter coat photo? It's been around 20 degrees in London, it's still t-shirt weather.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is the picture on the grid even her? Her hair is much darker and not usually curly like that.

ETA - my bad, she says it’s a ‘few seasons old’ from ASOS. So does that mean the photo is a few seasons (years!) old too?

Reactions: 4
Is the picture on the grid even her? Her hair is much darker and not usually curly like that.

ETA - my bad, she says it’s a ‘few seasons old’ from ASOS. So does that mean the photo is a few seasons (years!) old too?
Maybe that’s why she thinks she works 6 hours a day? It’s just scrolling through thousands of photos of herself to find ones that she can recycle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

What's next, photos of her when she was in the womb because its totally a vibe she's feeling right now?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe that’s why she thinks she works 6 hours a day? It’s just scrolling through thousands of photos of herself to find ones that she can recycle 😂
Ha! I’m kind of petty, so I almost want to scroll back and try and place the original photo!

You can tell it’s not current by the boots, as she generally only wears big chunky ones now (weather aside in London at the moment).

Reactions: 4
Ha! I’m kind of petty, so I almost want to scroll back and try and place the original photo!

You can tell it’s not current by the boots, as she generally only wears big chunky ones now (weather aside in London at the moment).
Lol - found it!
That photo is from 13 November 2019.

(And I do have a life - settling baby to sleep so thought I’d look!)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Some more affliate links and a Depop reference for those ridiculous fast fashion quilted coats everyone’s been shilling. She had to be reminded that the style’s been around and that versions can be found secondhand 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Some more affliate links and a Depop reference for those ridiculous fast fashion quilted coats everyone’s been shilling. She had to be reminded that the style’s been around and that versions can be found secondhand 🤦🏻‍♀️
Some of them were vile too!

Reactions: 5