Icovetthee Alix Coburn #2 Nothing but crickets (and the occasional croissant)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sad part is the wasted potential. She has a natural eye for aesthetics, an easy eloquence and a personable manner. She should have cornered the market for affordable minimal style.

If her mental health is preventing her from doing her job, I hope she's getting support. She spoke about doing a MH series and quickly abandoned the idea. I don't think she needs to speak about it broadly as she's obviously no professional, but it could help a lot of people (and help people to understand her) if she'd share some of her personal journey.

Her bf is Scottish, so is she classing him as family now? have they gotten hitched, did I miss something exciting??
When she says they're going out with friends, she invariably means his friends too. She's one of those girls who doesn't go anywhere or do anything unless she has a boyfriend.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
The sad part is the wasted potential. She has a natural eye for aesthetics, an easy eloquence and a personable manner. She should have cornered the market for affordable minimal style.

If her mental health is preventing her from doing her job, I hope she's getting support. She spoke about doing a MH series and quickly abandoned the idea. I don't think she needs to speak about it broadly as she's obviously no professional, but it could help a lot of people (and help people to understand her) if she'd share some of her personal journey.
At this point she’s lost so much credibility. To come back and start a MH series, but there being no noticeable difference leading up to it doesn’t come off as authentic. Not to mention, her wishy washy “I’m back, jk I’m not” shtick. Maintaining some semblance of stability or consistency is tantamount to MH and she has neither when it comes to her “job”.

Reactions: 9
Has she got engaged? What is the cryptic champagne post all about?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just realised it’s been over a year since she stopped posting “influencing”. Lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Been watching Brittany Bathgate lately and oh my god does Alix rip her style off.
I think Alix and Emma Hill really rip BB off, but she (BB) probably rips other people off too.

I know we’ve said it a few times already, but how can Alix possibly come back with any credibility now!

Reactions: 8
Girl's really out here thinking the audience she doesn't deign to connect with gives a crap about her ~very happy Sunday~

Reactions: 13
I quite like Alix as I think she comes across as from a respectable family but not posh and rich, which I find most other influenecers can be. If she has left influencing I wish her well. I would be very interested to see how she does and hope she won't stop posting completely. I actually think if she had other jobs and things going on it would make her account more interesting. I still like what she wears and I love her figure. I don't see many people like her. She is beautiful.

Reactions: 14
Wow I’m sure Scotland is lovely this time of year when you’re not watching a Reel filmed through what feels like a pair of sunglasses.

shout out to Moon for rocking those quarantine pounds, though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I remember shortly before Niomi Smart and Marcus Butler broke up, they came really close to adopting a dog named Moon. I always wondered if that's why Alix named her dog that, it's not unusual of her to copy others and iirc she adopted Moon during the same timeframe.

Reactions: 4