Icovetthee Alix Coburn #2 Nothing but crickets (and the occasional croissant)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure any of them are necessarily flourishing content-wise st the moment though. Anna’s videos are dismal and dull at the moment, as are Lily’s. I think the whole cohort has gone downhill.
Are people getting wind of their greedy, lazy output and turning off and unsubscribing?

Reactions: 16
Are people getting wind of their greedy, lazy output and turning off and unsubscribing?
I hope so! Or people have forgotten about the youtubers that they subscribed to years ago? Amelia with 495k subscribers only has 46K view for a video uploaded three days ago.
Suzi with 440k subscribers has 24k views on a video from a day ago, 59K views on a video from 5 days ago.
Anna with 497K subscribers who is uploading a month of pre-filmed videos in a last ditch attempt to make affiliate and sponsorship money before the baby is born has 29K views from a video a day ago, 36K from the video the day before that.
Meanwhile Lily with her 481K subscribers has 54K views on a video from three days ago.

Those aren’t great stats…

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I hope so! Or people have forgotten about the youtubers that they subscribed to years ago? Amelia with 495k subscribers only has 46K view for a video uploaded three days ago.
Suzi with 440k subscribers has 24k views on a video from a day ago, 59K views on a video from 5 days ago.
Anna with 497K subscribers who is uploading a month of pre-filmed videos in a last ditch attempt to make affiliate and sponsorship money before the baby is born has 29K views from a video a day ago, 36K from the video the day before that.
Meanwhile Lily with her 481K subscribers has 54K views on a video from three days ago.

Wow! Well done for keeping an eye out! 👍🏻

Reactions: 4

Lets face it, they have all made a big foutune on YT, and are now able to rake in the cash on Instagram with swipe up ads. All of them, expecially Jim Chapman, are doing YT unitl it dries up and they get kicked off the platform. They all have a big following, not compared to some of the bigger influencers, but have better reputation because nostalgia and the fact that they started befor the whole AD-armagedon happend and they had to mark everything they got gifted/sponsored. They are seen as a reputable influencers and safe invenstments because their fans love them. Seriously, I fear for some of the fans mental health as they adore Annas serialkillder-lookalike husband (TheAnnaedit that is now turned into The Ad and Mark edit).

The amout of things the have gotten and are getting for free is insane, and some of those beggers have the cheek to sell their gifted items for nearly the sales price on Depop.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
The amout of things the have gotten and are getting for free is insane, and some of those beggers have the cheek to sell their gifted items for nearly the sales price on Depop.
I can't believe the audacity of that tit. I don't know if Alix does that but didn't she get reported on Depop for never shipping anything even weeks after the purchase?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Maybe people are just switching to other youtubers, I prefer Itsabrina as she is more real and these other channels mentioned I used to watch them, but most of them are just losing their "realness" and relatability. There will always be new people starting up new channels, I think it is maybe the natural progression after some years they become stagnant, lose ideas, get into a comfortable content state and then just forget to adapt to the changing audience.

Reactions: 10
What is with these depressing washed out black photos. Even that ice cream looks sad af.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Alyssa Lenore: Neutral Aesthetic Label-bleep Bore.
I sent an email to the mod to create a thread for Alyssa. If anyone has already done so, please Lmk and I’ll email to cancel my inquiry about how to set up threads. I looked for instructions on the site but couldn’t find them. Can anyone help?

Reactions: 3
I sent an email to the mod to create a thread for Alyssa. If anyone has already done so, please Lmk and I’ll email to cancel my inquiry about how to set up threads. I looked for instructions on the site but couldn’t find them. Can anyone help?
I hadn’t done it yet, thanks for sorting it out!

Reactions: 3
I hadn’t done it yet, thanks for sorting it out!

Ya, thank you so much!! The Reason on why I want a thread on her, and this relates to Alix too, is that these influencers have been disgusting during this pandemic. I understand that part of their job involves shopping and excess of materialistic things and then showing them off. I also understand that that in life some people will have more than you, but it’s been awful to see all these unboxings and frivolous purchases when people were losing jobs, and then to boot they complained about how covid was impacting their lives even though all they had to do was stay home. I saw no effort to donate to covid relief funds or bring awareness to anything, just complaining about the pandemic and still buying designer goods. So out of touch, and the content isn’t even entertained anymore, it’s sick in this climate.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
https://tattle.life/threads/alyssa-lenore.21015/ Sorted! I can make threads (hopefully it's okay with the Mods, but I assume so given she has 216K followers). I put her in Instagrammers, felt most accurate?
@luckylurker18 FYI too :)

Reactions: 4
Lol, Alix is so boring people are too busy talking about other influencers 😂

Although I predict some weekend highlights of pastries, coffee and brunch.

• Haha
Reactions: 17