Alyssa Lenore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At first when I started watching her I thought she was a balanced and lovely girl. Although ever since watching her YT vlogs it’s become clear that she’s a very label and optics obsessed person. She has no personal sense of style. She knows the beige aesthetic is in so it’s basically her whole house and wardrobe and bag collection. But you can tell when one doesn’t have a personal sense of style.

Reactions: 9
At first when I started watching her I thought she was a balanced and lovely girl. Although ever since watching her YT vlogs it’s become clear that she’s a very label and optics obsessed person. She has no personal sense of style. She knows the beige aesthetic is in so it’s basically her whole house and wardrobe and bag collection. But you can tell when one doesn’t have a personal sense of style.
I agree. It seemed like she had her own style when she was more focused on blogging and less on YT. She is now the definition of milk toast- varying shades of white, which is so dull and played out.

I lost any shred of respect for her when her vapid friend (lilymontasser) was flying back and forth between CA and NYC for no reason except to film lame content and hang out in person with Alyssa before anyone was getting vaccines! That ticked me right off.

Reactions: 7
I used to really enjoy her content, especially when purchases were well thought out (and she actually paid for them herself) she had a really good collection.

Now she’s just like every other #KindlyGifted influenza, completely out of touch and a bleep for a freebie, I mean who in the real world needs a $160 water bottle?!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Another day another new errrmezz 🥱🙄
What?!?!? From the boutique or from a reseller? Ugh! I haven’t been watching her YT (on viewpure ofc). I’m already pissed off and don’t even know what she got. Lol

10 minutes later…I saw the thumbnail. She got the bag from a reseller that she probably got vouchers from- Rebag. I’ve had good experiences with them. That deceitful cow didn’t disclose her video was an AD. I which the US has something like the ASA in the UK so influencers would get fined for not disclosing adverts or paid partnerships.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
What?!?!? From the boutique or from a reseller? Ugh! I haven’t been watching her YT (on viewpure ofc). I’m already pissed off and don’t even know what she got. Lol

10 minutes later…I saw the thumbnail. She got the bag from a reseller that she probably got vouchers from- Rebag. I’ve had good experiences with them. That deceitful cow didn’t disclose her video was an AD. I which the US has something like the ASA in the UK so influencers would get fined for not disclosing adverts or paid partnerships.
Ahh sorry, Southern Hemisphere here so I was asleep when you posted! Yeah it seems really sneaky the way she did it… making out like she’s purchased it after browsing the sale, consideration about the price and sold her Jumbo Classic Flap to fund it. But then she’s selling the Chanel on Redeluxe but the Kelly 32 is from Rebag? I don’t know much about either, but from a quick Goog the sites don’t look related so strikes me odd she’d mention a different reseller in sponsored content.

Usually she’s a lot more upfront about whether something is sponsored, gifted or even when she’s gotten vouchers and put her own money towards a purchase.

And I think she did a special order through the boutique earlier this year, too so that’s another errmezz coming 🙄

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Ahh sorry, Southern Hemisphere here so I was asleep when you posted! Yeah it seems really sneaky the way she did it… making out like she’s purchased it after browsing the sale, consideration about the price and sold her Jumbo Classic Flap to fund it. But then she’s selling the Chanel on Redeluxe but the Kelly 32 is from Rebag? I don’t know much about either, but from a quick Goog the sites don’t look related so strikes me odd she’d mention a different reseller in sponsored content.

Usually she’s a lot more upfront about whether something is sponsored, gifted or even when she’s gotten vouchers and put her own money towards a purchase.

And I think she did a special order through the boutique earlier this year, too so that’s another errmezz coming 🙄
Retail for a current year Kelly 32 is USD 11k+. She’s acting like her preloved bag could be compared from a new from boutique Kelly. She isn’t very bright. 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
Retail for a current year Kelly 32 is USD 11k+. She’s acting like her preloved bag could be compared from a new from boutique Kelly. She isn’t very bright. 🙄🙄🙄
Haha yeah it’s crazy when the bag is like 20 years old. I don’t think it suits her, either, probably just for the sake to say that he has Birkin AND Kelly because it’s some sort of status symbol amongst influenza.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I find this whole maudlin, greige aesthetic thing happening in this chic’s vlogs and IG so overdone. She wore a beautiful emerald green dress to a wedding and it’s one of the best things I have ever seen her wear. There are plenty of neutral palette lovers who pick 1-2 color pops to add into their capsule wardrobes (hi, I’m one 🙋🏾‍♀️) and it increases their engagement with a wider audience.

Does anyone know why the dog is called Wade?

Reactions: 3
I find this whole maudlin, greige aesthetic thing happening in this chic’s vlogs and IG so overdone. She wore a beautiful emerald green dress to a wedding and it’s one of the best things I have ever seen her wear. There are plenty of neutral palette lovers who pick 1-2 color pops to add into their capsule wardrobes (hi, I’m one 🙋🏾‍♀️) and it increases their engagement with a wider audience.

Does anyone know why the dog is called Wade?
After her fiancé fav basketball star Dwayne Wade.

After her fiancé fav basketball star Dwayne Wade.
I was wondering if it was for that reason. How did I know that the dog was called Wade after a basketball star without knowing the dog was named after a basketball star? Lol I really hate that name as a first name. Sounds trashy and backcountry.

Ngl I don't think that she earns all her money from influencing, her logistics don't really add up. If you look at the other influencers ie Negin and Xenia, they have businesses. Whereas for her, it's just impossible.

Yes, her wardrobe and style is super boring.

• Heart
Haha yeah it’s crazy when the bag is like 20 years old. I don’t think it suits her, either, probably just for the sake to say that he has Birkin AND Kelly because it’s some sort of status symbol amongst influenza.
I agree. Something about her style screams “college girl” to me- she is in sweats half the time and making the same boring coffee in the other half. IDK I never feel like she carries the hermes very well.

Ngl I don't think that she earns all her money from influencing, her logistics don't really add up. If you look at the other influencers ie Negin and Xenia, they have businesses. Whereas for her, it's just impossible.

Yes, her wardrobe and style is super boring.
Plus she got dropped by her agency and hinted at that affecting her emotionally and work wise. It’s clear that she is trying to set up a luxury account for more luxe brands to sponsor her but so far I don’t think she is nailing the aesthetic in a memorable way, and all her stuff looks a bit deliberate, show off ish and “posed”.

• Wow
I agree. Something about her style screams “college girl” to me- she is in sweats half the time and making the same boring coffee in the other half. IDK I never feel like she carries the hermes very well.

Plus she got dropped by her agency and hinted at that affecting her emotionally and work wise. It’s clear that she is trying to set up a luxury account for more luxe brands to sponsor her but so far I don’t think she is nailing the aesthetic in a memorable way, and all her stuff looks a bit deliberate, show off ish and “posed”.
Oh boy, she was dropped by her agency! This is big news, it happens rarely. It means, she doesn't bring in the jobs asked from her or she had a witch fit!

I agree with the 'college beige/grey/black girl aesthetic she has. It's too commercial, and it's quite challenging to transition to luxury especially that is not she started with. She kinda looks like a try hard now, it explains a lot why she's now popping one ad after the other.

Reactions: 7

Can you share the story about when she hinted that she was dropped by her agency? I had no idea!

It’s in one of her YT videos if I remember correctly.
Lol. I’m going to have to watch so many of them on viewpure to get the deets. If you remember the time of year she said that, I’ll watch over the weekend and report back to the group. 😹😹😹

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.