Icovetthee Alix Coburn #2 Nothing but crickets (and the occasional croissant)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grappling with privilege takes a lot of time, dontcha kno. It’s really exhausting and she needs to really think about it and examine it carefully, from all angles and perspectives. She also needs to read up on it so that she can truly formulate what she thinks, and has deeply grappled with, and then she can start speaking on the topic.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wish someone would actually ask her what she’s getting the Sunday blues for - I’d love to see her fumble though the depths of her privilege
I think that'd take a degree of self awareness though. Maybe she genuinely believes that uploading a few photos to Instagram stories every few days is hard work - especially with the planning that goes with it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think that'd take a degree of self awareness though. Maybe she genuinely believes that uploading a few photos to Instagram stories every few days is hard work - especially with the planning that goes with it 😂
when your days consist of eating pastries and a killer workout of walking on the treadmill for 30 minutes, then uploading IG stories probably does feel like hard work.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That’s a nice photo of London, that shows you live in London Alix….(on her stories)

As we suggested 😂

But ditch the filter; you’re not Lily Pebbles!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She looks great in her stories today I thought. I wonder if she'll do a birthday vlog or video

Reactions: 7
Didn’t even know Lenore had a management?! Does she have a thread here?
I was about to ask the same thing. Alyssa Lenore needs a thread. She’s pretty stuck up, IMO, and I would love to continue their conversation.

Reactions: 6
No birthday vlog then. Just a few contrived pictures followed by some affiliated links when her fans “ask” where her outfits are from. 🙄😏

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can someone please make one?? I’ve been dying to talk about her
Yes please!

Also I was watching the Damon Dominique video about the end of Damon and Jo, but long story short, he states in it that his agency dropped him because he wasn’t getting endorsements etc and bringing them their 10%. I suppose that’s a similar reason to why Alix got dropped. I haven’t actually seen her get any major paid partners for a while, just gifted things and affiliate links here and there. It really makes me wonder how she is able to afford a life in London!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I'm low key impressed that this girl is getting away with this! If only I could post a few photos a week and live my dream London lifestyle.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm low key impressed that this girl is getting away with this! If only I could post a few photos a week and live my dream London lifestyle.
I just compared Alix's subscribers to other YouTubers who post regularly and are much more open/engaging with their viewers.
Alix is shockingly not that far behind and she lost a lot of viewers over the last few years. IF she only made a bit of effort...she has so much potential and she's so young. I never really paid attention to # of subscribers until now. I so thought that these YouTubers would have higher #s.

439K - I Covet Thee
440k - Suzie Bonaldi
480K - Aja Dang
481K - Lily Pebbles
491K - Amelia Liana
497K - The Anna Edit

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I just compared Alix's subscribers to other YouTubers who post regularly and are much more open/engaging with their viewers.
Alix is shockingly not that far behind and she lost a lot of viewers over the last few years. IF she only made a bit of effort...she has so much potential and she's so young. I never really paid attention to # of subscribers until now. I so thought that these YouTubers would have higher #s.

439K - I Covet Thee
440k - Suzie Bonaldi
480K - Aja Dang
481K - Lily Pebbles
491K - Amelia Liana
497K - The Anna Edit
Interesting!

Reactions: 3

439K - I Covet Thee
440k - Suzie Bonaldi
480K - Aja Dang
481K - Lily Pebbles
491K - Amelia Liana
497K - The Anna Edit
I’m not sure any of them are necessarily flourishing content-wise st the moment though. Anna’s videos are dismal and dull at the moment, as are Lily’s. I think the whole cohort has gone downhill.

Reactions: 16