Icovetthee Alix Coburn #2 Nothing but crickets (and the occasional croissant)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m inclined to think she’ll never come back. Honestly, how can she come back from this and being absent for basically the past year in addition to the shame she probably feels after that latest video, the update one.
I don’t think she has any shame, disappearing from her job is nothing new for Alix

Reactions: 11
I love how she says "Hopefully it won't be too long before I'm back with something new" like it's out of her control. How about you film a video Alix, groundbreaking idea, I know!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Her privileged ignorance is infuriating. Especially because in all her videos she tries to come across as a humble and relatable and somewhat self aware human being. But in truth her actions contradict all of that.

Reactions: 22
I love how she says "Hopefully it won't be too long before I'm back with something new" like it's out of her control. How about you film a video Alix, groundbreaking idea, I know!
Totally! As I said before, she’s not a ‘creative’ influencer (although few of them are really) so she’s probably testing the waters before she does a H&M haul!

Reactions: 18
Totally! As I said before, she’s not a ‘creative’ influencer (although few of them are really) so she’s probably testing the waters before she does a H&M haul!
Too late too edit my post, but it’s also kind of funny how she’s at the V&A after we’ve mentioned her showing more of London.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tbh I genuinely don’t think she reads on here because that would mean she’s actually invested in her career or at the very least how she is being perceived.

Reactions: 13
Tbh I genuinely don’t think she reads on here because that would mean she’s actually invested in her career or at the very least how she is being perceived.
Yeah, I don’t think a lot of influencers do really read here - unless they’re masochists - but I think the management companies (Gleam etc.) probably do. After all, any publicity is good publicity surely ;)

Reactions: 9
Today she shared three pictures on IG stories; a cocktail, picture of her and her boyfriend and her dogs “toe beans”. Why do people still bother following at this point?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Today she shared three pictures on IG stories; a cocktail, picture of her and her boyfriend and her dogs “toe beans”. Why do people still bother following at this point?
Went to look. What a bore. “Toe beans” 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ Also, I thought Joe was older than 31! 🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Ok, y’all. What’s the weather like in Brighton today? Alix’s photos/vids make it look like it’s overcast and stormy.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I see she has returned with some affiliate links and wanting to film a haul for YouTube. Funds must be running low.

• Haha
Reactions: 16