Iain Lee and Katherine Boyle #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Richard, if you're reading this (and we know you are) please let us know roughly how many thousands of pounds you spaffed up the wall on Iain over the years. I know it's probably embarrassing to think about, not forgetting shameful when there are so many people in this country who it would have made a big difference to, but it would be interesting/funny to know. Thanks.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Richard, if you're reading this (and we know you are) please let us know roughly how many thousands of pounds you spaffed up the wall on Iain over the years. I know it's probably embarrassing to think about, not forgetting shameful when there are so many people in this country who it would have made a big difference to, but it would be interesting/funny to know. Thanks.
knowing how well paid/tight lawyers are, can only guess be a small fraction of 1% and then written off so even less and comes out of your pocket as well. Don’t think his statement even mentions that but now he’s got more spare cash send him a begging letter. You may be lucky. 🤣

Reactions: 3
Did Eyan violate Twitter rules and was reported?

Was it the tweet where he tells The Big G to "f off"?

Whoopsy!

TweetViolation.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
So I don't know how you've come to the conclusion that "the majority of it had been covered here and plenty more", when none of it has been covered here.

If you could please address each and every point/comment The Big G makes and show us where it was covered on this thread that would be great.

Should be quite easy as the "majority and plenty more" has been covered here apparently.
Ok Kim. I will do that for you at about quarter past never.

I’m not going to get bogged down in this.

We know it’s Richard. We know it’s gold.

Come on team, let’s focus🤣

Genuinely, every time I come to this thread and still find it here, I’m amazed!🤣👍

Iain usually gets this stuff shut down quick.

May be things are changing.

Thanks Whybrows, for this thread. It was evidently needed.

• Heart
Ok Kim. I will do that for you at about quarter past never.

I’m not going to get bogged down in this.

We know it’s Richard
Would that actually be a "can't" rather than a "won't"? It's just that in my experience when people say they won't get "bogged down" (and other similar phrases) when it comes to supporting their wild and baseless claims, it's because they can't substantiate their wild and baseless claims.

Not a single point The Big G made in his statement was lifted from this thread. So your claim of a "majority and plenty more" goes from a very high percentage to a flat zero.

"We know it's Richard". Yes, I knew the instant I started reading the statement that it was The Big G, I had no doubts whatsoever and never thought that anyone else could have knocked this up. But that wasn't your point.

I don't think you can support your claim, as if you could have you would have done so. LOLs!

So let's leave it there and move the intellectual discourse forward!

I must say that I do enjoy reading your posts, tbh, and it's always a pleasure. I look forward to you next posts and future thoughts 🤗

WOPHD getting blocked by Iain is truly delicious. As you say, for someone as truly gross etc. as him, a breakup would truly be a distant aspiration.

I find him one of the worst, as he genuinely seems to think of himself as really funny and intelligent, a cut above your average...y'know. As if being a dedicated stalker online watchman in defence of Iain Lee made him super self-aware and in control. All for nothing...
I think we’re all going to miss the calls where Iain asks WOTT how he is and he replies “I feel…….yeah. You know. Its like i’m just…….you know. Everything is really……..yeah”.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.