Iain Lee and Katherine Boyle #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Private clients and if he signs up to an app based service as they let anyone act as a paid counsellor.

Read horror stories about the totally unregulated "counselling" industry in relation to "counsellors" taking advantage of vulnerable clients physically, financially and emotionally.

Unfortunately it's all too common for those with deep seated MH issues to suddenly decide they're suited to be a counsellor.

I can see people queueing up to book sessions with Eyan because he's a (minor) 'sleb and completely ignoring any common sense
This popped up on my timeline and when I went to read the comments it was deleted. He says he’s scared vardy will sue him. Wtf is he going on about?
Well let's face it she could do with the money.
Saying that he'd barely register on the 'sleb detection meter nowadays.
(The above device is a repurposed handheld TV scanner which is not at all a box of bullsh1t.)

Reactions: 1
This popped up on my timeline and when I went to read the comments it was deleted. He says he’s scared vardy will sue him. Wtf is he going on about?
It could be interpreted that Vardy is threatening to sue Iain.

The upside of this is that Iain could be on the national news and other TV programmes. The downside is obviously the money if Iain loses so it's probably best if Iain just leaves it...

• Heart
Reactions: 2
It could be interpreted that Vardy is threatening to sue Iain.

The upside of this is that Iain could be on the national news and other TV programmes. The downside is obviously the money if Iain loses so it's probably best if Iain just leaves it...
It gets interesting now.

IMO, Vardy is out of order if she sent that private message.

But…

If her or her team wanted dirt on Iain it‘s out there, prob with pics!

That’s the position he has got himself in.

He’s got the ’fell off the wagon’ days, to reflect on.

Just because you are an addict, doesn’t give you a free pass, when you f*ck up.

So, yep.

Leave it. That’s good advice.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I remember The Invasion Of The Zombies. It was fun.

I wonder if What's On The Tapes has fallen out with Iain. It could be why he was criticising him...
The Invasion Of The Zombies was hilarious! Who knew they could entertain us better than Eyan.

WOPHD was just trying his best to defend Eyan and make excuses for Eyan. But the funny thing was his defence highlighted blaring criticisms and he didn't realise.

Was quite typical of WOPHD's way of looking at things. He was just being straightforward, unlike like my personal fave: The Baines! Nelly The Baines.

Nelly is an often overlooked, central and high ranking officer in the Cult of TLNA.

Nelly also considers himself as some kind of psychologist and lawyer all wrapped up in one. Identical to Eyan.

Here's the guaranteed Eyan Fee 3-Step Guide to Callers, who aren't sycophants:

Step 1. Try some pseudo psychology like: "Why are you bothered? What feelings are making you overwhelmed?" etc...etc...
Step 2. Move on to the pedantic lawyer routine about evidence
Step 3. Accuse the caller of being damaged during their childhood: "What went wrong with you're life to make you so bittered and twisted?" Blah...blah....blah...

Everyone, please add to and expand the "Eyan Fee Guide To Handling Callers Who Dissent"

Eyan always does this and it's funny listening to him going through the 3-Steps.

Nelly The Baines copies it but isn't very good at it.

Last edited:
Someone's just posted on DS that Iain is now a qualified counsellor. Unbelievable, and just shows that they'll take anyone.

• Wow
  • Haha
Someone's just posted on DS that Iain is now a qualified counsellor. Unbelievable, and just shows that they'll take anyone.
It's literally a meaningless "qualification". Nothing stopping me creating a course and handing out certificates "qualifying" counsellors.

I could issue all on this thread with a "Certificate or Counselling Competence from The General Kim School of Counselling".

All you've got to do is recognise Eyan's personality disorders to qualify! LOLs.

"In the United Kingdom, counselling is not under statutory regulation, and is overseen and supported by several organisations, none of which are officially recognised by the government" [Source: Wiki]. Yes I know Wiki is not to be relied upon. It's just a well written summary saying what I already know.

"Can anyone be a counsellor in the UK?

A BBC investigation has uncovered there are no laws against anyone operating as a therapist, psychotherapist or a counsellor in the UK. Cheap online courses allow you to cheat to complete them, meaning qualifications are often meaningless.
"

I'm not saying Eyan did a "cheap online course". I'm saying Eyan did an expensive in-person course. This makes it worse, imo, as he could have saved a few quid and got the same thing. Just need a laser printer at home to print out the certificate.

The obvious reality is. Knowing what we all know. Would anyone feel comfortable with Eyan having a position of authority over a vulnerable's welfare?

Even the most staunch TLNA fanatic can't honestly believe Eyan is in any way suitable to counsel vulnerable people.

I hope this never turns out to be true. Cases of Eyan's patients clients going public with some true horror stories.

Wow, this is quite a revelation. I always assumed that counsellors and psychotherapists were part of the medical profession and therefore highly skilled and regulated. More fool me.

So, a local radio presenter, thrown a lifeline, who’s got a history of slagging off behaviours in pretty much ever job he has ever had, decides to comment on another local radio presenter. Aside from who that was and what he has been convicted of, this local radio presenter is so personally unaware of his flaws, that it would appear it has not dawned on him that when you target at least 4 female callers to your show, that presented in various states of vulnerability, harvest their numbers and end up sending them dic pics, still thinks anyone cares a f*ck what has got to say about anything.

Qualified counsellor now…What could possibly go wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I don't know that other radio presenter, but it looks like Iain is trying to get publicity off the back of people who are in the news...

• Heart
So, a local radio presenter, thrown a lifeline, who’s got a history of slagging off behaviours in pretty much ever job he has ever had, decides to comment on another local radio presenter. Aside from who that was and what he has been convicted of, this local radio presenter is so personally unaware of his flaws, that it would appear it has not dawned on him that when you target at least 4 female callers to your show, that presented in various states of vulnerability, harvest their numbers and end up sending them dic pics, still thinks anyone cares a f*ck what has got to say about anything.

Qualified counsellor now…What could possibly go wrong.
Sounds like he needs a Manscape 4.0 Lawnmower down them parts from what I've heard.

Seriously though.
He has no self awareness as he sits in his conservatory lobbing bricks at other professional radio presenters.
Racist comment. "Oh that's OK it was a joke."
Sexist comments. "It's just bantz."
Vile imagined scenarios involving defecating in a master bedroom of your female friend's house.
(Otherwise known as doing an Amber.)
Or urinating on your female best friend's head.
"You just don't get the show"

Anyway. Why was it just the ladies that got look at his 3 piece suite?
I though he was Bi.

I don't know that other radio presenter, but it looks like Iain is trying to get publicity off the back of people who are in the news...
He's ever desperate to get back to the celeb bigtime.

Alex Belfield called TLNA a few years ago and basically told him to kill himself (the phone call was reposted again recently on this forum) - around the time Iain said he'd been getting threatening emails and tweets from Alex, so it's not just some random guy in the news, they have history.

Alex Belfield called TLNA a few years ago and basically told him to kill himself (the phone call was reposted again recently on this forum) - around the time Iain said he'd been getting threatening emails and tweets from Alex, so it's not just some random guy in the news, they have history.
I remember this and I've been in the thread on here and that but how did he know it was him? Don't think he ever identified himself as Alex Bellend in the call.

I remember this and I've been in the thread on here and that but how did he know it was him? Don't think he ever identified himself as Alex Bellend in the call.
He'd been tweeting him saying the same sorts of things in the weeks before (and he'd used the name "Andy" when sending anonymous emails to others in the past). It's an unmistakeable voice, it was definitely him

Alex Belfield eh.
I used to watch his Voice Of Reason on YouTube before he was booted off.
His style was as irritating as Steve Allen's with bitchy celeb gossip as the main content.
He did seem a bit odd I must say.
However nothing out of the ordinary in radio presenter circles.
It's a weird sheltered world of entitled egos.
So Iain truly belongs in the backstabbing broadcasting world of wonder.

Started getting into Alex when the TLNA became too much of a lefty be kind hypocrite fest his call in shows were more interesting than anything they did on twitch.tv.

Funny how Iain and Kath (still would) couldn't wait to jump on the bandwagon as soon as the verdicts came in :cool:

Agree with the above some of Mr Lees past behaviours mean he should pipe down about Alex etc..

Anyone who likes Alex is as thick and pathetic as he is. Incredible that there are so many people living in this country who are like that.

• Heart
Free to like who we like I suppose... Plenty of podcasts and YouTube channels right left and centre.

IL and KB and James O' Brien can be just as vile as anything on the right.

Also if that was Alex who called tlna he had a few points similiar to threads on here and digital spy.

• Heart
Hey, it was Alex Belfield .

No issue there.

Just Iain’s sanctimonious response, that doesn’t really sit right…you know,😉

Edit: spelt the d*ckheads name wrong. Alex… not Iain.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.