Iain Lee and Katherine Boyle #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone who likes Alex is as thick and pathetic as he is. Incredible that there are so many people living in this country who are like that.
You not wrong about so many people being thick.
Some believe a middle aged father can become a woman by simply popping on a frock and a comedy wig.
Imagine that.
Others believe that politicians have your best interests in heart.
The former is slightly more credible than the later.

Started getting into Alex when the TLNA became too much of a lefty be kind hypocrite fest his call in shows were more interesting than anything they did on twitch.tv.

Funny how Iain and Kath (still would) couldn't wait to jump on the bandwagon as soon as the verdicts came in :cool:

Agree with the above some of Mr Lees past behaviours mean he should pipe down about Alex etc..
Alex's VOR was a distraction for a very short time.
As for Iain he has more to worry about with the change in law pending of sending of explicit images without the consent of the receiver.
That would be a much more serious charge than being a persistent naus who harasses by email.
He'd have more press attention than he could shake his dick at.
He best keep those very forgiving women on side lest they contact the police.

Started getting into Alex when the TLNA became too much of a lefty be kind hypocrite fest his call in shows were more interesting than anything they did on twitch.tv.

Funny how Iain and Kath (still would) couldn't wait to jump on the bandwagon as soon as the verdicts came in :cool:

Agree with the above some of Mr Lees past behaviours mean he should pipe down about Alex etc..

Finally thought I'd check out the new show... And he wasn't on.
Well there's the best show he's done on JackFM.

Alex's VOR was a distraction for a very short time.
As for Iain he has more to worry about with the change in law pending of sending of explicit images without the consent of the receiver.
That would be a much more serious charge than being a persistent naus who harasses by email.
He'd have more press attention than he could shake his dick at.
He best keep those very forgiving women on side lest they contact the police.
Finally thought I'd check out the new show... And he wasn't on.
Well there's the best show he's done on JackFM.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Actually Pat you can't be retroactively punished over new laws so because he did it before they came in he'd be in the clear... Unless he was dumb enough to do it again.

Reactions: 2
A typical TLNA show atm: Alex Belfield...MeMeMe...Alex Belfield...MeMeMe...Alex Belfield...MeMeMe...Alex Belfield...MeMeMe...Alex Belfield...MeMeMe...Alex Belfield...MeMeMe...Alex Belfield...MeMeMe...Alex Belfield...MeMeMe...Alex Belfield...MeMeMe...Alex Belfield...MeMeMe...Alex Belfield...MeMeMe...Alex Belfield...MeMeMe...Alex Belfield...MeMeMe...Alex Belfield...MeMeMe...Alex Belfield...MeMeMe...Alex Belfield...MeMeMe...Alex Belfield...MeMeMe...Alex Belfield...MeMeMe...Alex Belfield...MeMeMe...Alex Belfield...MeMeMe...Alex Belfield...MeMeMe...Alex Belfield...MeMeMe...Alex Belfield...MeMeMe...Alex Belfield...MeMeMe...Alex Belfield...MeMeMe...Alex Belfield...MeMeMe...Alex Belfield...MeMeMe...Alex Belfield...MeMeMe...Alex Belfield...MeMeMe...Alex Belfield...MeMeMe...Alex Belfield...MeMeMe...Alex Belfield...MeMeMe...Alex Belfield...MeMeMe...Alex Belfield...MeMeMe...Alex Belfield...MeMeMe...Alex Belfield...MeMeMe...Alex Belfield...MeMeMe...Alex Belfield...MeMeMe...Alex Belfield...MeMeMe...Alex Belfield...MeMeMe...Alex Belfield...MeMeMe...Alex Belfield...MeMeMe...Alex Belfield...MeMeMe...Alex Belfield...MeMeMe...Alex Belfield...MeMeMe...Alex Belfield...MeMeMe...Alex Belfield...MeMeMe...Alex Belfield...MeMeMe...Alex Belfield...MeMeMe...Alex Belfield...MeMeMe...Alex Belfield...MeMeMe...Alex Belfield...MeMeMe...

• Heart
A typical TLNA show atm: Alex Belfield...MeMeMe...Alex Belfield...MeMeMe...Alex Belfield...MeMeMe...Alex Belfield...MeMeMe...Alex Belfield...MeMeMe...Alex Belfield...MeMeMe...Alex Belfield...MeMeMe...Alex Belfield...MeMeMe...Alex Belfield...MeMeMe...Alex Belfield...MeMeMe...Alex Belfield...MeMeMe...Alex Belfield...MeMeMe...Alex Belfield...MeMeMe...Alex Belfield...MeMeMe...Alex Belfield...MeMeMe...Alex Belfield...MeMeMe...Alex Belfield...MeMeMe...Alex Belfield...MeMeMe...Alex Belfield...MeMeMe...Alex Belfield...MeMeMe...Alex Belfield...MeMeMe...Alex Belfield...MeMeMe...Alex Belfield...MeMeMe...Alex Belfield...MeMeMe...Alex Belfield...MeMeMe...Alex Belfield...MeMeMe...Alex Belfield...MeMeMe...Alex Belfield...MeMeMe...Alex Belfield...MeMeMe...Alex Belfield...MeMeMe...Alex Belfield...MeMeMe...Alex Belfield...MeMeMe...Alex Belfield...MeMeMe...Alex Belfield...MeMeMe...Alex Belfield...MeMeMe...Alex Belfield...MeMeMe...Alex Belfield...MeMeMe...Alex Belfield...MeMeMe...Alex Belfield...MeMeMe...Alex Belfield...MeMeMe...Alex Belfield...MeMeMe...Alex Belfield...MeMeMe...Alex Belfield...MeMeMe...Alex Belfield...MeMeMe...Alex Belfield...MeMeMe...Alex Belfield...MeMeMe...Alex Belfield...MeMeMe...Alex Belfield...MeMeMe...Alex Belfield...MeMeMe...Alex Belfield...MeMeMe...Alex Belfield...MeMeMe...Alex Belfield...MeMeMe...
When it comes to Alex, Iain should.
🎵"Let it go. Let it go"
But his big gob and bitterness in being "cancelled" by all the major broadcasters won't let him.
Is he venting this "on air"?
If so most of his audience won't have a clue who Alex Belfield is.
You'd think he'd have learnt by now about bad mouthing other celebs.

He seems to have gone all Steve Allen.

Iain Lee, otherwise known as ‘the dic pic lowlife guy’ disses another local radio presenter.
Jog on Iain. Jog on.

Reactions: 5
Iain Lee, otherwise known as ‘the dic pic lowlife guy’ disses another local radio presenter.
Jog on Iain. Jog on.
Iain "Oh, do put it away!" Lee is totally unself aware.
He, like many BBC presenters, is narcissistic, entitled and spolit.
That is until he/they are fired and are left to fend for themselves in the commercial/real world.

Using Alex Belfield as a distraction from his own appalling behaviour is a safe move after sh1tting it with that Vardy woman.

I watched a tiny smug segment of his youtube video before the urge to repeatedly punch my screen nearly overtook.
How Iain "Careful! You'll have someones eye out with that!" Lee can sit in judgement over another oddball character I'll never know.
Now I'm not saying that Iain is on the same level as other infamous ex BBC radio presenters like Savile, Peel and more recently Westwood.
No.
They had much more successful and prolonged careers.
That was until their "unpleasantness", ( as the BBC euphemistically calls the seedy scandals that occured on their watch), became public knowledge.

Reactions: 1
I think the comments about the way Iain speaks to the news woman are a bit unfair, it sounds like nothing more than harmless "banter" to me. She doesn't sound uncomfortable and he doesn't seem to overstep the mark, it's just banal radio chit chat and doesn't need to be read into more than that.

The show seems to be going well so far. Sometimes it feels like he's quite out of touch with his old tastes and references that the producer and news woman don't get, but having to work for a local radio station on a relatively quite low wage seems to have humbled him somewhat and I think it's actually working in his favour.
Have you listened to the audio of Eyan's "bantz" with the female news reader?

I haven't and would be interested in reading the thoughts of those who have.

However, based on the principle of a leopard not being able to change its spots and Eyan's reputation preceding him. It will be interesting to see how this develops.

but how long will that last before he gets his god complex back, say i dunno he finds out the listener numbers have doubled (10 to 20 haha) and dubs himself the saviour of Jack fm and gets above his station again, or conversely if the listener numbers goes down he’ll then be unable to deal with the perceived failure and go on a self destructive cycle? Guy can’t win, probably cos at his core he comes across insecure and bitter and theres only so long he can mask it?
Really good points!

According to Eyan he's been brought in to "revamp" the station? Admittedly a breakfast show is a flagship so if Eyan manages to double listeners from 10 to 20 then he's 100% successful and deserves an ARIA for "The Biggest Hero in 2022 Radio who doubled listenership whilst struggling with Rebekah Vardy bullying him".

But, if they drop from 10 to 5 that's a 50% drop and he's for the chop! LOLs

Either way Eyan is a hero or a victim. Sometimes Eyan is both at the same time. As he amply proved in the jungle.

I honestly can't tell one screen filling fizzog from another.
(Ughh! I just pictured one of those faces popping up at my window in the dead of night).
They all need to "make an effort" in personal appearance and are only known in the ever diminishing TLNA cult.
As for Iain.
Imagine being amongst people who were infants when you were at your career height.

I have a taste of this when at work and drop a well crafted reference only to get blank 20something European faces looking back.
It's only the haggard old driver in the corner of the canteen who "gets it" as he cackles like a Mexican bandit in a Spaghetti Western.
(Something like the above just wouldn't "land" with a millennial or Svetlana)

Gatford, WOPHD, Matty, Alistair, et al are Iain's knarled old men who "get it"
"screen filling fizzogs" 🤣

Be afraid. Be very afraid...WOPHD will fill your bedroom window with his fizzog.

WOPHD's fizzog is watching us...sleep tight everyone.

• Haha

Yes, I've listened to every show so far. I've already given my thoughts on the "bantz"in the post you quoted.

Apart from the only callers being the dull and annoying idiots that call him on everything else (Alistair, Fatford, Sloop, that Irish guy, etc - WOPHD hasn't called yet) it's actually a pretty good show (though I would recommend only listening on repeat so you can skip through the relentless adverts, news, songs and traffic updates.

Yes, I've listened to every show so far. I've already given my thoughts on the "bantz"in the post you quoted.

Apart from the only callers being the dull and annoying idiots that call him on everything else (Alistair, Fatford, Sloop, that Irish guy, etc - WOPHD hasn't called yet) it's actually a pretty good show (though I would recommend only listening on repeat so you can skip through the relentless adverts, news, songs and traffic updates.
Aside from listening to some of the shows, I haven't been involved in any of this stuff for some months now - which makes this forum's obsession with singling me out (Which will be against the rules now that I'm a member) all the more baffling.

Anyway, you have a great week.

However, based on the principle of a leopard not being able to change its spots and Eyan's reputation preceding him. It will be interesting to see how this develops.

Really good points!

According to Eyan he's been brought in to "revamp" the station? Admittedly a breakfast show is a flagship so if Eyan manages to double listeners from 10 to 20 then he's 100% successful and deserves an ARIA for "The Biggest Hero in 2022 Radio who doubled listenership whilst struggling with Rebekah Vardy bullying him".

But, if they drop from 10 to 5 that's a 50% drop and he's for the chop! LOLs

Either way Eyan is a hero or a victim. Sometimes Eyan is both at the same time. As he amply proved in the jungle.

"screen filling fizzogs" 🤣

Be afraid. Be very afraid...WOPHD will fill your bedroom window with his fizzog.

WOPHD's fizzog is watching us...sleep tight everyone.

Great meme.
It looks worryingly like Danny Baker.
🤣

• Haha

Thanks for confirming as I wasn't sure. I've only listened to a few minutes myself as the adverts, local news ,traffic and songs are unbearable.

It's good to read the thoughts of those who actually listen. My comments were based on what others were saying who listened. I'll give Eyan "The B of the D" (benefit of the doubt) on this one, as I didn't listen and he's allowed at least one pass in a new job; considering he's out of touch with being back in a professional environment.

It would appear that being a fully committed member of the "Tribe of Lee's Nod Alongs" (TLNA), like Gutfudd & Jumbo, accords special priority caller privileges.

Maybe WOPHD has been busy hibernating? Like a fully bloated hamster and one who's also filled their cheek pouches to maximal capacity, using their little hamster paws, with a selection of Celebrations by Mars. The miniature versions of full size Mars brands: Maltesers Teaser, Mars, Bounty, Milky Way, Snickers, Galaxy and Galaxy Caramel...etc...

Wait, hibernating is a WOPHD winter thing and not a summer thing. My mistake!

Does he manage to resist mentioning his...yawn...mental illness brought on by Belfield, Wise,Vardy etc etc etc
Soldiers who served in hellholes like Helmand don't, (and they would be justified in doing so), bang on about their traumas in what they experienced as much as Iain does.
His "horrific" tour of duty in da jungle is second only to what Vietnam vets endured in the boondocks of that country.
Whereas Iain was in the Springbrook National Park he didn't have air cover on his strawberry raids, the American troops weren't 10 ft away from safety on the edge of said park.
But having Charlie snipers on your ass that can take you at in an instant is nothing compared to a bitchy comment by Viet Cong Vardy.
As for Alex Belfield affair I can see this running for some time due to him not being able to contest.
So there's plenty of tread left on these tyres to go on and on and on.

• Haha
Maybe WOPHD has been busy hibernating? Like a fully bloated hamster and one who's also filled their cheek pouches to maximal capacity, using their little hamster paws, with a selection of Celebrations by Mars. The miniature versions of full size Mars brands: Maltesers Teaser, Mars, Bounty, Milky Way, Snickers, Galaxy and Galaxy Caramel...etc...

I'm right here...

Thanks for confirming as I wasn't sure. I've only listened to a few minutes myself as the adverts, local news ,traffic and songs are unbearable.

It's good to read the thoughts of those who actually listen. My comments were based on what others were saying who listened. I'll give Eyan "The B of the D" (benefit of the doubt) on this one, as I didn't listen and he's allowed at least one pass in a new job; considering he's out of touch with being back in a professional environment.

It would appear that being a fully committed member of the "Tribe of Lee's Nod Alongs" (TLNA), like Gutfudd & Jumbo, accords special priority caller privileges.

Ooff.
Careful now.
He's a me
Aside from listening to some of the shows, I haven't been involved in any of this stuff for some months now - which makes this forum's obsession with singling me out (Which will be against the rules now that I'm a member) all the more baffling.

Anyway, you have a great week.
Welcome to our little family.
We will love you more than the TLNA ever could

Our mission is to adjust your thinking to be emotionally aligned with ours.
The brothers and sisters have you in their hearts and their joy knows no bounds in the vision that is you.
Please cast aside your chains,( and any worldly goods that you may have. Savings, house, and any tat in the attic that’s worth a bob or two ), and join us in our initiation song.
🎵" In the woods there grew a tree.
And a fine, fine tree was he.
And on that tree there was a limb
And on that limb there was a branch
And on that branch there was a nest.
And in the nest there was an egg.
And in that egg there was a bird.
And from that bird a feather came.
And of that feather was a bed🎵

Something tells me that you may have that special thing that most men don't possess when in their middle years.
And that gift will guarantee a good harvest this year.

🎵" And on that bed there was a girl.
And on that girl there was a man.
And from that man there was a seed.
And from that seed there was a boy.
And from that boy there was a man.
And for that man there was a grave.
From that grave there grew a tree"🎵

We insist you join us WOTT at our bonfire as our very special guest."

🎵" And on that limb there grew a branch.
And on that branch there was a nest"🎵

Come on WOTT don't be shy join in.

🎵" And in that nest there was an egg"🎵

Last edited:
  • Haha
Why haven't you been bothering with it for the last few months then? I never kept up with the Twitch stuff since it was absolute shite, but I remember you calling in the few times I skimmed some videos at the beginning. Were you one of the "they all turn in the end" gang?

Give us the meat.

• Haha
Welcome new caller.

And who, perchance, might "I'm right here..." be?
Guess.
It's hardly a SAS stealth attack like something out of Bravo Two Zero.
He must have fell out of favour and been cast aside like Babcock before him.

• Haha
W

Is this from The Wickerman lol?
Yes.
Fantastic film and the late Christopher Lee's favourite.
No chainsaws or monsters just an unsettling island.
I take it you've seen the original and not the godawful remake.
The Nick Cage version reminds me of the Comic Strip's parody when the heavy hand of Hollywood take on the miners strike event in the 80's.
The GLA piss take is another classic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.