Iain Lee and Katherine Boyle #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear.
Even the female contributers?

Oohhh.
Dish the goss.
Steve Allen said that when?
Oh it doesn't matter.
That ol' queen bores the life out of me.
However I strongly suspect he may be right.
But what woman would tolerate the disgusting things he has said?
On air!
Obvs not his wife given the divorce.
And what husband would allow her to be spoken to like that?
If I'd had said one of the vile comments he has said to Kath.
Well...I'd receive a slap so hard that I'd be spinning in the swivel chair under the stairs for a week.
And they'd be a very angry man to answer to as well.
And rightly so.
He has been a very negative influence in her life.
And it shows.
Was when Eyan & Kaffbo were at TR. I heard Steve say it live as I was listening to him. Now kicking myself for not downloading it.

From memory, Steve said something like (totally my words), "Iain and his producer, what's her name?, Ah yes. Katherine. Very close those two are. Something going on between them much more than a working relationship. Very close those two are. Bit of hanky panky?"

You know the Steve Allen style.

I've had a quick look on DS and it's covered on the Steve Allen thread. I remember at the time Eyan's toad army immediately informed Eyan by Twitter. Problem is as Eyan deletes all his tweets every two weeks so can't look it up.

Here're some extracts:

"Iain's not the one who airs bitchy comments and accusations without reason. He only responded because Steve Allen let his mouth run. How can you even dismiss, without comment, Allen accusing Iain Lee and his producer Kath (married with children) of having a sexual relationship?"

"The bitchiness between Allen and Lee goes way back before Lee's divorce. They seem to genuinely hate each other.
Iain Lee used to tweet dreadful things about Steve when he was on the way onto work at 3 Counties ... he obviously listened to him just so he could witch about him on Twitter.

I don't condone Steve's comments but Iain Lee has made a career out of being controversial and I don't ever recall Steve using the 'C' word on the radio either.

I don't see how you can think Iain is all sweetness and light"

Well...I'd receive a slap so hard that I'd be spinning in the swivel chair under the stairs for a week.
🤣🤣🤣⬆ Quality comment mate!! It's the best.

Have a guess pops up to defend Eyan???

Ollie Hands. Without doubt one of the worst sycophantic toads in TLNA.

One day I might share more about Mr Ollie Hands (as part of a much bigger story) and what an absolute pathetic little toady puke he is.

Oily Ollie Hands is as bad as, if not worse, than Matty Steveo. A real top of the line little rodent puke.

Reactions: 2
Was when Eyan & Kaffbo were at TR. I heard Steve say it live as I was listening to him. Now kicking myself for not downloading it.

From memory, Steve said something like (totally my words), "Iain and his producer, what's her name?, Ah yes. Katherine. Very close those two are. Something going on between them much more than a working relationship. Very close those two are. Bit of hanky panky?"

You know the Steve Allen style.

I've had a quick look on DS and it's covered on the Steve Allen thread. I remember at the time Eyan's toad army immediately informed Eyan by Twitter. Problem is as Eyan deletes all his tweets every two weeks so can't look it up.

Here're some extracts:

"Iain's not the one who airs bitchy comments and accusations without reason. He only responded because Steve Allen let his mouth run. How can you even dismiss, without comment, Allen accusing Iain Lee and his producer Kath (married with children) of having a sexual relationship?"

"The bitchiness between Allen and Lee goes way back before Lee's divorce. They seem to genuinely hate each other.
Iain Lee used to tweet dreadful things about Steve when he was on the way onto work at 3 Counties ... he obviously listened to him just so he could witch about him on Twitter.

I don't condone Steve's comments but Iain Lee has made a career out of being controversial and I don't ever recall Steve using the 'C' word on the radio either.

I don't see how you can think Iain is all sweetness and light"

🤣🤣🤣⬆ Quality comment mate!! It's the best.

Have a guess pops up to defend Eyan???

Ollie Hands. Without doubt one of the worst sycophantic toads in TLNA.

One day I might share more about Mr Ollie Hands (as part of a much bigger story) and what an absolute pathetic little toady puke he is.

Oily Ollie Hands is as bad as, if not worse, than Matty Steveo. A real top of the line little rodent puke.
Well if nothing else Iain and the TLNA crew are my muse.
A constant source of inspiration.

Iain once said to Kath that Steve Allen fancied him.
He made the cheek pulling vigorously sound as to imply that Allen merrily tugged himself off to oblivion at the thought of Our Ei.

As if.
Dale stole Steve's heart.
As Mr Winterton would say
"I'd go wild in his aisle"

• Haha
Well if nothing else Iain and the TLNA crew are my muse.
A constant source of inspiration.

Iain once said to Kath that Steve Allen fancied him.
He made the cheek pulling vigorously sound as to imply that Allen merrily tugged himself off to oblivion at the thought of Our Ei.

As if.
Dale stole Steve's heart.
As Mr Winterton would say
"I'd go wild in his aisle"
Steve Allen fancies Eyan.

Everyone here fancies Kaffbo. If they don't fancy Kaffbo then they must fancy Eyan. Or both.

A TLNA vulnerable toad came on this forum and said so.

Amazingly the TLNA toad who said we must all fancy Kaffbo and/or Eyan didn't realise: do any of the TLNA vulnerables fancy Eyan and/or Kaffbo?

They didn't quite think that one through.

I wonder if Steve Allen saying Eyan & Kaffbo were engaging in rumpy pumpy have any bearing on Kaffbo's divorce? Wonder if it was contributory factor?

I can't imagine Kaffbo's Hubbo being pleased at his suspicions being broadcast on national radio. No smoke without fire...

Steve Allen was totally right to say whatever he did. Steve carries no blame in this, imho.

But, Kaffbo's Hubbo didn't deserve Kaffbo putting him in that position. Could have been a massive row which triggered divorce proceedings.

It's not like Eyan could give a flying you-know-what about Kaffbo's Hubbo, because Eyan is a Grade A narcissist.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Why on earth do people come to tattle and kick off about whats written here… i mean really, you don’t see me going onto any iain lee fan pages and kicking off about what they write about him… partially because there aren’t any that I am aware exist and I can’t imagine how bored i’d have to be to try find one but still!

Does anyone know how many people still subscribe to his patreon? I dont really know what a patreon is (maybe its a fan page after all ha 😂) but surely now he’s doing his radio show people aren’t still paying him? I saw once it was 500 people which blows my mind to this day that he has that many people (give or take the odd pity subscriber)who call themselves his fans ha

Maybe… if people weren’t so full on against WOTT, he might have offered us more of an insiders view? He’s not the first victim to fall for Iain’s bollocks, fair play to him for leaving the TNLA crew.
Iain’s a bastard, unless you sing to his tune…
i didnt think people were too full on to be fair just reading the posts now! but i think he seemed more focussed on taking down posts he didnt like than spilling any tea for us ☕

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Interestingly, when Iain said he would only be doing one stream this week for the paying customers, a couple of people in the Youtube chat were justifying it by saying “Its fine, we get five shows per week now” (referring to the five FREE JackFM shows). 😂

• Haha
Steve Allen fancies Eyan.

Everyone here fancies Kaffbo. If they don't fancy Kaffbo then they must fancy Eyan. Or both.

A TLNA vulnerable toad came on this forum and said so.

Amazingly the TLNA toad who said we must all fancy Kaffbo and/or Eyan didn't realise: do any of the TLNA vulnerables fancy Eyan and/or Kaffbo?

They didn't quite think that one through.

I wonder if Steve Allen saying Eyan & Kaffbo were engaging in rumpy pumpy have any bearing on Kaffbo's divorce? Wonder if it was contributory factor?

I can't imagine Kaffbo's Hubbo being pleased at his suspicions being broadcast on national radio. No smoke without fire...

Steve Allen was totally right to say whatever he did. Steve carries no blame in this, imho.

But, Kaffbo's Hubbo didn't deserve Kaffbo putting him in that position. Could have been a massive row which triggered divorce proceedings.

It's not like Eyan could give a flying you-know-what about Kaffbo's Hubbo, because Eyan is a Grade A narcissist.
I'm 99% sure that was Eyan himself, on here a couple of months ago, saying that people here fancy him/Kaff...

Last edited:
  • Haha
I'm 99% sure that was Eyan himself, on here a couple of months ago, saying that people here fancy him/Kaff...
Can we expect Eyan Fee to send autographed deek pics to us all now?

Hope Kaffbo isn't thinking about copying Eyan Fee and starts sending nudes (Nelly The Baines lives in hope...)

Kaffbo seems to copy Eyan for everything else.

Looks like I've given them both an idea for an extra income stream.

OnlyTLNAFans. LOLs.

Interestingly, when Iain said he would only be doing one stream this week for the paying customers, a couple of people in the Youtube chat were justifying it by saying “Its fine, we get five shows per week now” (referring to the five FREE JackFM shows). 😂
Classic typical thick TLNA vulnerable way of defending their Eyan. Literally financing Eyan to turn up to his paid job at JackFM. Couldn't make it up.

The TLNA toads are an incredibly unintelligent lot. All of them.

That includes Eyan. Not once have I thought he's particularly intelligent or knowledgeable.

Same goes for Kaffbo. Absolutely bereft of a personality, intelligence and knowledge.

🤢🤮
Thanks for the image of Iain's undergrowth taken from the floor as he looks down.
From all accounts a machete is in order to clear a path to his unmentionables.

Kath's poses on the other hand would have a Barbara Hepworth curvaceous quality.
Or even Max Milo's well proportioned examples "Les Acrobates" 😛😍

But definitely not Jenny Saville's "Strategy" or Freud's "Benefits Supervisor Sleeping"😬

• Haha
I hope any WOPHD fans have been following his latest creative endeavour... posting images of his extremely dusty children's toy collection from his filthy flat. It's always a surprise when people like that seem so unaware of how dirty their environments are. Maybe he did try to clean them up a bit and he genuinely thinks that level is fine? You can get a bottle of Mr Sheen for only a pound, sort it out for Christ's sake.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I hope any WOPHD fans have been following his latest creative endeavour... posting images of his extremely dusty children's toy collection from his filthy flat. It's always a surprise when people like that seem so unaware of how dirty their environments are. Maybe he did try to clean them up a bit and he genuinely thinks that level is fine? You can get a bottle of Mr Sheen for only a pound, sort it out for Christ's sake.
You’d think he would have plenty of time to clean his house since he stopped following TLNA. Or perhaps browsing Tattle has filled that gap for him.

• Haha
You’d think he would have plenty of time to clean his house since he stopped following TLNA. Or perhaps browsing Tattle has filled that gap for him.
Seems like he's been checking here every second of the day :)

Did I touch a nerve, Pete?

• Haha
You should have seen the time he called in with a black substance in his hand asking Iain and Kath what they thought it was.
It was a grim guessing game.

As he filmed this his living conditions were visible in the background of his 20 watt illuminated hovel.

There was an air of Ed Gein mixed with a dash Dahmer, with just a pinch of Dennis Nilsen in that place.

No surprise that Kath was dry retching just seeing this vile vision of back cack in his hand as he sat in his foul flat.
But, given Iain's household habits, he felt comfortable revealing his existence.

• Sick
Freud's "Benefits Supervisor Sleeping"😬
Kaffbo does look like a customer facing Benefits Agency supervisor.

"When did you last have any gainful employment Mr WOPHD?"

But, given Iain's household habits, he felt comfortable revealing his existence.
To think Kaffbo, with all her Manc Coronation Street gossip sass and high standards she spouts on the Clinton Baptiste podcast, hasn't complained about the state of Eyan's lavatory.

WOPHD is a foul grubby little beady eyed toad and I wouldn't be surprised if he's on some kind of register.

Shame WOPHD is no longer a devotee as Eyan & Kaffbo could have done a show from WOPHD's hovel as part of their UK TLNA Roadshow.

Kaffbo does look like a customer facing Benefits Agency supervisor.🤣
Kath "Okey cokey piginna pokey!
Now Pete"
WOPHD "Yes .Miss Boyle"
Kath " Be a luv and fetch me my pen bag"
WOPHD "Yes Miss Boyle"
Matty "Why can't you get it yourself it's right next to you?"
Kath "Shut yer face otherwise I can see to it you'll get sanctioned. You won't be so cocky after 2 weeks of f#@k all coming in."

And so on.

As for Iain's pad.
A celebrity edition of "How Clean Is Your House" could be possible.
Kim "F@#k me!.Have you seen the state of his shitter?"
Aggie"Oh aye! It take more than domestos and brush to shift that. Wait to ye see the flyblown bin"
Kim "If they think I'm cleaning this place they can f#%k right off!"
Aggie "Not far behind you Kim."

Or perhaps not.

Last edited:
  • Haha
WOPHD spending the day dusting off his children's toys... :love: Stop reading this message board Pete and get a job.

It does explain why WOPHD can't afford a £25 video capture card if his benefits are being sanctioned for refusing to work.

Also explains why he can't afford to sub to TLNA.

I would have thought after climbing his way up to the highest echelons of TLNA and being granted almighty power over chat comments, free TLNA membership was one of the perks? So he wouldn't need to pay for it?

Where can one purchase a TLNA pen bag? I need one. LOLs.

It does explain why WOPHD can't afford a £25 video capture card if his benefits are being sanctioned for refusing to work.

Also explains why he can't afford to sub to TLNA.

I would have thought after climbing his way up to the highest echelons of TLNA and being granted almighty power over chat comments, free TLNA membership was one of the perks? So he wouldn't need to pay for it?

Where can one purchase a TLNA pen bag? I need one. LOLs.
Kath's knocking 'em out on her Etsy site or something.
It'll have a cat on it no doubt.

• Haha
Kaffbo does look like a customer facing Benefits Agency supervisor.🤣
Kath "Okey cokey piginna pokey!
Now Pete"
WOPHD "Yes .Miss Boyle"
Kath " Be a luv and fetch me my pen bag"
WOPHD "Yes Miss Boyle"
Matty "Why can't you get it yourself it's right next to you?"
Kath "Shut yer face otherwise I can see to it you'll get sanctioned. You won't be so cocky after 2 weeks of f#@k all coming in."

And so on.

As for Iain's pad.
A celebrity edition of "How Clean Is Your House" could be possible.
Kim "F@#k me!.Have you seen the state of his shitter?"
Aggie"Oh aye! It take more than domestos and brush to shift that. Wait to ye see the flyblown bin"
Kim "If they think I'm cleaning this place they can f#%k right off!"
Aggie "Not far behind you Kim."

Or perhaps not.
Hokey Cokey! Pete in a pokey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.