Iain Lee and Katherine Boyle #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What books involving sexual acts are being "pushed" onto children? bleeping hell, have a look at yourself and stop watching Graham Linehan videos.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
What books involving sexual acts are being "pushed" onto children? bleeping hell, have a look at yourself and stop watching Graham Linehan videos.
And there we have it.
I knew they'd be the Iain Lee rejects with shady opinions appearing on here.
1 look at your pal Ohannie's weird topless pic was enough evidence that there is a WOPHD vibe going on.
A touch of the SinJin, if you will.
Here have at look at me fella up the top of this page.
Not an ounce of n-once about me.
Possibly a bit of Bi.
Right I'm off to see how the Kellie-Jay USA tour is doing.
That 5ft nothing woman who strikes fear into misogynists
Laters

"Gender Queer" Maia Kobabe which contains graphic illustrations of sex and masturbation
"Lawn Boy" Johnathon Evison which is a tale of sex between a man and child..
To name just 2.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Says it all that your first response is to accuse the people disagreeing with you of being paedophiles. If that photo is of you, a very brave statement to make.

Anyway, I shall follow the Tattle Life rules and simply click Ignore on your uninformed bigotry so I don't have to read it. I suggest you do the same to my posts.

1 look at your pal Ohannie's weird topless pic was enough evidence that there is a WOPHD vibe going on.
That's the infamous TikTok idiot snapshoteye Paul, several people on the forum have him as their avatars.

There's not often smoke without fire. Some people's obsession with this stuff is insane and it never takes much for them to set themselves off. As you can see from the previous page, this came completely out of nowhere.

Reactions: 1
I went to a “Drag Race” once and it wasn’t what I was expecting.

I thought I was going to see a NHRA sanctioned acceleration-based tournament-style elimination motor racing event between two high-octane methanol or nitromethane ‘top fuelled’ cars with massive back wheels and small front wheels, doing burnouts and racing over a measured ¼ mile.

Instead, it turned out to be RuPaul’s Drag Race where drag artists ran a race over 100m.

What’s going on?

Jake Yapp's been his stand-in up to this point. I learned today from a Patreon friend that Iain's already been threatening to quit and work out his notice until they can get Jake in full-time. Maybe he just won't return. Or maybe it's just whining and bluster like normal.
JackFM isn't a good fit for a superstar 'sleb in their prime like Eyan. Eyan was in the jungle, you know.

Jake Yapp is more deserving of the work, imo, and is a reliable presenter more suited to this station and slot.

I wonder if the feedback from listeners wasn't great, plus some RAJAR results data saying he's not been the big draw/attraction he was expected to be. Wasn't Eyan trumpeting that he was going to "revamp" JackFM?

Maybe JackFM and Eyan have mutually decided to part ways? And Eyan wants to find a way to save face with the COVID excuse.

Eyan not returning is just pure speculation from me based on what Eyan's like, his unreliability, the Discord chat you referred to previously, his "issues" with the radio industry and his overall sense of entitlement.

So I could be totally wrong when Eyan turns up for work on Monday. LOLs.

I think he probably does have Covid - only because his tweet about tonight's show says he's sounding rough, and he's not that good an actor.

Mind you, it is only the Patreons he has to convince...

Says it all that your first response is to accuse the people disagreeing with you of being paedophiles. If that photo is of you, a very brave statement to make.

Anyway, I shall follow the Tattle Life rules and simply click Ignore on your uninformed bigotry so I don't have to read it. I suggest you do the same to my posts.
I will for the sake of sanity ignore your posts.
BTW I didn't accuse you of being a whatever.
Moving on.

What's going on is Iain's doing a show for Patreons tonight - but no doubt he'll still be a no-show on Jack tomorrow.
Wow, what a Trooper he is, probably covered in a blanket whilst Kaff feeds him lemsips…. Sympathy donations, he hasn’t been able to earn….

That's the infamous TikTok idiot snapshoteye Paul, several people on the forum have him as their avatars.

There's not often smoke without fire. Some people's obsession with this stuff is insane and it never takes much for them to set themselves off. As you can see from the previous page, this came completely out of nowhere.
I shall do as that other chap suggests and will not engage with correspondents that....well.... we'll leave it there, shall we.

JackFM isn't a good fit for a superstar 'sleb in their prime like Eyan. Eyan was in the jungle, you know.

Jake Yapp is more deserving of the work, imo, and is a reliable presenter more suited to this station and slot.

I wonder if the feedback from listeners wasn't great, plus some RAJAR results data saying he's not been the big draw/attraction he was expected to be. Wasn't Eyan trumpeting that he was going to "revamp" JackFM?

Maybe JackFM and Eyan have mutually decided to part ways? And Eyan wants to find a way to save face with the COVID excuse.

Eyan not returning is just pure speculation from me based on what Eyan's like, his unreliability, the Discord chat you referred to previously, his "issues" with the radio industry and his overall sense of entitlement.

So I could be totally wrong when Eyan turns up for work on Monday. LOLs.
Bunking off will covid.
That's so 2021.
You're right that he has most probably grown tired of the daily grind.
He isn't getting the money or audience.
He may have a point on the station's music and heavy ad saturation.
Iain has found himself in an Alighierian 90's hits purgatory.

Last edited:
So it looks like another prominent member of the TLNA community has turned (I hear they always do). During last night’s show Iain explained that someone well known in the streams (considered a friend) was calling Iain a liar over his Alex Belfield claims. Iain said he was shocked and appalled that this person turned out to be a big AB supporter. The person was a large part of the show, so much so that Iain wanted to erase any mention of them from his Youtube videos but this person was visible on too many of them so it wasn’t possible. Poor Iain. They always turn. 🥲

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
So it looks like another prominent member of the TLNA community has turned (I hear they always do). During last night’s show Iain explained that someone well known in the streams (considered a friend) was calling Iain a liar over his Alex Belfield claims. Iain said he was shocked and appalled that this person turned out to be a big AB supporter. The person was a large part of the show, so much so that Iain wanted to erase any mention of them from his Youtube videos but this person was visible on too many of them so it wasn’t possible. Poor Iain. They always turn. 🥲
Who was it??

I can't even think who it might, there aren't many of them left.

It's funny how listeners are never allowed to have differing opinions to him.

Who was it??
They'll be on here, soon enough, all embittered and bitchy.
They , (it may only be one person but they prefer to be addressed in the plural), had a safe harbour at TLNA marina.
But they have displeased their master and have been discarded.
It was his odd followers that he attracted, (WOPHD, Sinjin and others I can mention but I've promised to be on my best behaviour), as well as his "right on" politics.
That and him being a whinging middle aged kidult.
It was all temper tantrums and video games and being gobby to his mum. Kath

Ooooff!
It the last thing he needed what with his covid, an' all.
Typical of his type that they can't engage in a grown up debate.
And that's because it hard to defend a lie.
Or at least a embellished series of events.

• Haha
Nice one Srf!

Would never have learned of this "betrayal" as I'm not a Patreon sub. Even if Eyan said it on a free to air stream I would have missed it.

So thanks for posting the latest.

At a guess I'd say it could be Dave Faced Dog.

No way can see it being ultra fan boys like Nelly The Baines or the rodent Olly Hand as they aren't prominent on the streams and aren't capable of independent thought.

Other possibility is Paul Bodell?

I suppose the way we'll find out who the "traitor" is will be through their absence on future streams. Assuming they've been excommunicated from the TLNA cult.

Or at least a embellished series of events.
The Belfield grift Eyan was hoping to milk to death didn't last long. It's dried up. As I suspected Eyan didn't have the mountain of Belfield material he claimed he did.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.