Iain Lee and Katherine Boyle #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alternatively, print transcript of TLNA and use as toilet roll...
Haha. Paying for two halfassed shows on Twitch a week, with zero effort or production values, probably a lazy 'watchalong' of Paddington Green or Rentaghost as well as access to all the disposable, worthless dross that nobody with a right mind would want to ever listen to.

Patreon numbers have fallen once again and despite the threats of axing it altogether its easy money for little work and Kaffbo needs every penny she can get right now.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They've been threatening to stop doing it at the start of every month since the Patreon began. They're always "getting close" to the secret number they've decided they'll call it a day at. If you up your pledge because you believe them at this point, you're a bleeping idiot.

• Heart
Wonder how many of the TLNA incels secretly resent Kaffbo now?

Now that Kaffbo's shacked up with Eyan.

Two types of TLNA incels:

1. The males who fancy Kaffbo, but their hopes of ever getting off with Kaffbo are well and truly zero now. But they can't resent Eyan for getting off with Kaffbo, because he's their leader.

2. The females who resent Kaffbo because she's got Eyan all to her self. Dashing their dreams of having a relationship with Eyan.
Oh are they shacked up together now? Least surprising news ever. My partner accompanied me to one of their live gigs and he said to me "They've definitely shagged. They have that familiarity with each other, with their body language". I couldn't help but agree with him tbh but I don't know obviously if he was actually correct. This was before the announcement of her marriage split. I wish them good luck because I think they'll need it.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
They've been threatening to stop doing it at the start of every month since the Patreon began. They're always "getting close" to the secret number they've decided they'll call it a day at. If you up your pledge because you believe them at this point, you're a bleeping idiot.

understand the numbers are down again .

Despite MASSIVE Belfield content (that didn’t work - did it? )

Has he got anybody that cares about him enough …

Danny Baker’s numbers and Shaun’s looking consistently good, again. Wonder why .. could it be consistency.

Time for another break. I’m actually feeling sorry for someone that I think is a complete and utter arse.

Edit: took out a bit of potential 🙈 liable. Can’t be arsed 😂

He can’t make the Friday ‘private Patreon show’ cos he is here: https://www.jackfm.co.uk/brick-awards/

Happy to promote… cos that’s got to need all the help it can get.

Here we are… eh.

Instinct should be he goes away and does something else.

Problem is , he did. He’s a qualified counsellor now.

What could possibly go wrong …

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Haha. Paying for two halfassed shows on Twitch a week, with zero effort or production values, probably a lazy 'watchalong' of Paddington Green or Rentaghost as well as access to all the disposable, worthless dross that nobody with a right mind would want to ever listen to.

Patreon numbers have fallen once again and despite the threats of axing it altogether its easy money for little work and Kaffbo needs every penny she can get right now.
He used to say that a Patreon monthly sub was cheaper than a premium coffee.
Well his shows are more Mellow Birds than a supercharged black Americano.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

The patreon has never got much above 560.
Or it didn't a year ago. The mystery to me is why are there 480ish people still subbing. That's alot for not much "content".

• Heart
Well he does need his cult programming upped, by the sounds of it... Make him a good little* compliant vulnerable again.

*morbidly obese

Last edited:
I wonder how many star struck Patreons will sign up?

I mean, if Louis Theroux started up a business where I could spend an hour alone with him, in his house, well.

I'd be skint! 💷💷💷

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The difference between Helena and Kaffbo is like the difference between a steak and a cheap McDonalds burger
So very true.

It's like the difference between a Wenzel's worn out, over re-heated multiple times, tasteless, lukewarm sausage roll with a warm can of Fanta -v- A Marks & Spencer finest cut of steak meal with tender asparagus tips served with a complex, yet well rounded, rustic fine red wine.

You get the partner you deserve Eyan my son.

People trade up, not down. You've literally been trading down for years. A slow downward spiral in to oblivion.

Kaffbo bangs on about her "journalism training" all the time. I've not seen anything journalistic, of any worth, from Kaffbo.

Whereas, Helena does live broadcast journalism and represented the entire nation to a worldwide TV audience during the Queen's funeral with total class. She's a stylish sophisticated lady!

What was Kaffbo doing? Hanging around with Eyan down Aylesbury town centre making a YouTube video about Eyan and Kaffbo hanging around Aylesbury town centre. Well done.

Bet they had a Greggs pizza slice inside a pasty bake for lunch. Eyan does spoil Kaffbo.

Oh dear, poor Kaffbo. Sounds like her new job didn't work out. OnlyFans seems to be very popular these days. I can imagine the usual paying sycophants paying for a chat or a saucy pic.

Perhaps moving in with Eyan will be the next disastrous chapter in her life in order to reduce outgoings . With his addictions, quirks, emotional breakdowns out outpourings I'd struggle to think of someone more difficult to live with.

Still least she won't roll in late like she used to do for their little twitch underthestairs streams.
If Kaffbo was referring to her job being the Clinton Baptiste side kick coming to an end, I couldn't be happier she's lost that. Every episode since Kaffbo joined has been depressingly bad. They get worse every week. It's dire.

It's not all Kaffbo's fault, to be fair, as Clinton is the one who decides the content and the people he hires. But, adding Kaffbo was never going to be a clever idea in any event as she makes things go from bad to worse. Never seen Kaffbo improve anything. She drags stuff down.

Best if she sticks to the award winning journalism.

Financially, it's likely that shacking up with Eyan makes sense, post divorce. As you say, he's going to be difficult to live. Wonder how much stress Kaffbo can handle?

Oh well, I suppose Kaffbo can always get a discount for Eyan's counselling services.

Very funny! LOLs! 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
I bet Eyan is seething with rage that Amir Khan is in the I'm a celeb all stars series and he isn't. He's said before he made him interesting and he's really dull LOL

• Haha
I bet Eyan is seething with rage that Amir Khan is in the I'm a celeb all stars series and he isn't. He's said before he made him interesting and he's really dull LOL
He was on here a few months ago telling people they are not interesting/funny...It's like he is trying to convince himself that he's something better than most people. Who joins a forum about themselves anyways...? :D

• Haha
I just wanted to say that I’ve been lurking for a while - some of your posts are truly hilarious! I’ve been listening to Iain on and off since 2005 when he did the afternoon show on LBC. I kind of dropped off after absolute and picked up again on TLNA. After that I kind of dropped off - the vibe of the show changed from being off the wall, tongue in cheek, totally absurd fun to something that took itself far too seriously and attracted sycophantic, arrogant, mentally disturbed regulars who fed into a narcissistic echo chamber that the show seemed exist in. I don’t want to say much more because it would predominantly be disparaging - but, listening to JackFM, it is very interesting and not really surprising how things have panned out.
Welcome SupermarketSweep, great to have you on board.

TLNA was good in the early days then progressively degenerated in line with Eyan's obsessive decision to: talk about his obscure musical tastes and artists and talking about his MH continuously so the show became a therapy session for him. Eyan used to say the show was about what he wanted and was for him, not the listener. The show he's always wanted to create.

The listener numbers never amounted to much and Eyan never actually understood what the RAJAR numbers meant anyway.

I do miss the Friday night "drunks and druggies" and the
mentally disturbed regulars
who used to phone in.

Things got so desperate once because he had no callers. So the same person (a drunk druggy) called in twice in the same night. I think it could have even been three times. LOLs 🤣

A caller calling in more than once in the same night - that's about as low as things can get in the world of talk/call in radio, but it's just so funny!

Eyan had given up by that point as the show had collapsed, plus Eyan was hardly turning up for work anyway.

Looking back now I'd take the worst of TR any day over what he does on Twitch TLNA.

It's was entertaining, but for all the wrong reasons.

Helena this Helena that.
God!
If you love so much why don't you marry her.
🤣🤣🤣
Brilliant mate! 🤣🤣🤣

You're right. I should and I will try my best to.

Don't take the above the wrong way, mate.
It was a joke.
Was a top comment and very funny. Totally get it. It did make me laugh a lot.

Iain is a lazy bastard who is into American cuisine and not healthy food.
LOLs! Very funny.

He was on here a few months ago telling people they are not interesting/funny...It's like he is trying to convince himself that he's something better than most people. Who joins a forum about themselves anyways...? :D
Was he now?
Back in the early Twitch days he was saying he was going to look on Digital Spy.
Kath talked him out of it.
She said something along the lines that she'd be the one who'd have to deal with the aftermath.
Something like having to leave her family, again, and rushing round to Ee's.

He'd probably be slumped asleep in the gamers swivel chair when she bursts in only to find the presenter's desk covered with traces of c0ke and c*m after a long snort and w*nk session.

Knowing Kath she'd roll up her sleeves.
Pop on a pinny and headscarf and with a "Eeeeeee! By heck! You've got yourself in a right state. So you have. Well it isn't going to clean itself now, is it? Off you pop to bed Iain, luv. I'll sort this mess. What are you like!"

The Inbetweeners meet TLNA fans...
They're more "tossers" than w@nk€rs.

I wonder how many star struck Patreons will sign up?

I mean, if Louis Theroux started up a business where I could spend an hour alone with him, in his house, well.

I'd be skint! 💷💷💷
You and your Louis Theroux.
You'll start the General off again with his blessed Helina.

And how.
The injustice of it all that a no mark boxer should get invited and not him.
What he doesn't realise is post Jeremy Kyle they have a responsibility to ensure guests are mentally stable enough both during and after the broadcast.
Iain proved not to be.
He constantly brought up how he was bullied and the shortarse Wisey and that Vardy woman made he's life hell.
No production would risk another scandal like the JK programme.

Was he now?
Back in the early Twitch days he was saying he was going to look on Digital Spy.
Kath talked him out of it.
She said something along the lines that she'd be the one who'd have to deal with the aftermath.
Something like having to leave her family, again, and rushing round to Ee's.

He'd probably be slumped asleep in the gamers swivel chair when she bursts in only to find the presenter's desk covered with traces of c0ke and c*m after a long snort and w*nk session.

Knowing Kath she'd roll up her sleeves.
Pop on a pinny and headscarf and with a "Eeeeeee! By heck! You've got yourself in a right state. So you have. Well it isn't going to clean itself now, is it? Off you pop to bed Iain, luv. I'll sort this mess. What are you like!"

They're more "tossers" than w@nk€rs.

You and your Louis Theroux.
You'll start the General off again with his blessed Helina.

And how.
The injustice of it all that a no mark boxer should get invited and not him.
What he doesn't realise is post Jeremy Kyle they have a responsibility to ensure guests are mentally stable enough both during and after the broadcast.
Iain proved not to be.
He constantly brought up how he was bullied and the shortarse Wisey and that Vardy woman made he's life hell.
No production would risk another scandal like the JK programme.
*his

Last edited:
  • Haha
Why is Iain Lee skint. He’s getting money from his mum. Why? His grifting has been on point.. what went wrong?

I don’t get it.

Also, there’s a very predatory vibe re him using the “ohh don’t cancel me “ phrase, after everything he says, that is dodgy. It’s just dodgy… (this is textbook behaviour from a troubled individual,like him)

In years to come , we will say why did we miss it…) Always the way.

This chancer is a qualified counsellor now . He’s bought a new sofa bed. FFS.

Serouisly?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.