Iain Lee and Katherine Boyle #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kath isn't a bad solo presenter, she's just not a good one either. She has a pleasing enough radio voice, but her standin shows were just lacking any sort of energy or vibe. She'd come on, do some kind of monologue about something her kids had done that day, and then she'd open up the phone lines and the same old voices would ring up and talk about their problems for longer/in more detail than usual because Iain isn't there to cut them off. They would have fit right into a Sunday afternoon on BBC local radio, but for a late-night show... Well, I don't think anyone was still awake by the time Paul Ross came in at 1am.

Reactions: 3
Welcome Scissormedaddyass, great to have you onboard.

Eyan even convinced poor old Sagbo Kaffbo that she had a future in presenting
LOLs! It's exactly that. Imagine filling Kaffbo's head with ideas like that.

It's cruel if you ask me. Giving false hopes to someone who has no talent or aptitude to ever becoming a presenter in their own right. Tbf, when she stood in for Eyan she was OK and a welcome change. But it was safe familiar ground. Tbh, I preferred Kaffbo's stand in shows over what Eyan was doing at the time.

I don't think she's capable of running her own show permanently, and she'd probably agree.

Which is why I think Eyan is going to slowly try and destroy Jo Summerbell's confidence, I can see the early warning signs, because Eyan knows she will be a successful presenter.

Regarding Kaffbo shacking up with Eyan. When a partner spends an awful lot of time with a narcissist like Eyan the following happens:

- they become close (narcissists are expert at creating this)
- Kaffbo adopts Eyan's mannerisms
- Kaffbo adopts Eyan's thinking and belief system
- Kaffbo gets gaslighted
- Eyan creates a co-dependency
- Kaffbo becomes Eyan's 24/7 personal assistant
- Eyan tells Kaffbo he can't cope without her

What chance did Kaffbo's Hubbo and kids have?

Reactions: 5
This bit from the post above

Which is why I think Eyan is going to slowly try and destroy Jo Summerbell's confidence, I can see the early warning signs, because Eyan knows she will be a successful presenter.

I don’t listen (cos he’s a creep) but understand this is the newsreader that he refers to as the ‘ new’s girl’ and enquired after her ‘melons’. FFS, not doubt followed by a sorry…

Wonder how that sits with Katherine’s feminist view point? (answer: she will ignore that bit , as per de rigueur).

Hope Jo is rolling her eyes, hope she get’s it’s him .. not her, when she doesn’t play along.
She has a great solo show that blows Iain’s out of the water.

Maybe that’s the problem .

She’s too good.

He can’t cope, he doesn’t like it, so this dismantling of someone’s confidence begins… again.

Standard behaviour for him.

He does it EVERY time.

• Heart
I'm still listening to his Jack shows... they're pretty entertaining in general (except when the usual suspects phone in). The Iain+Will+Jo/Jordan team is much better than Iain+Katherine. It's a fun show overall, always a few laughs each morning. It seems like he's finally reached his correct level in a small local station. It's also an endless source of cringe. E.g. this morning Iain was trying to encourage Jo to take her socks off to have a "toe wrestle" with him. You could almost hear the sick rising in her throat as she said no and then conveniently went off to prepare the news.

Also funny how he mentioned taking a large amount of money off his mum, then the next day declared he'd bought flights to Japan for him and his boys. It sounded like he told his mum the money was to help with the mortgage due to the recent rises.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
This bit from the post above

I don’t listen (cos he’s a creep) but understand this is the newsreader that he refers to as the ‘ new’s girl’ and enquired after her ‘melons’. FFS, not doubt followed by a sorry…

Wonder how that sits with Katherine’s feminist view point? (answer: she will ignore that bit , as per de rigueur).

Hope Jo is rolling her eyes, hope she get’s it’s him .. not her, when she doesn’t play along.
She has a great solo show that blows Iain’s out of the water.

Maybe that’s the problem .

She’s too good.

He can’t cope, he doesn’t like it, so this dismantling of someone’s confidence begins… again.

Standard behaviour for him.

He does it EVERY time.
Perhaps someone should warn @josummerbell about him on Twitter and tell her about this thread.

Welcome Scissormedaddyass, great to have you onboard.

LOLs! It's exactly that. Imagine filling Kaffbo's head with ideas like that.

It's cruel if you ask me. Giving false hopes to someone who has no talent or aptitude to ever becoming a presenter in their own right. Tbf, when she stood in for Eyan she was OK and a welcome change. But it was safe familiar ground. Tbh, I preferred Kaffbo's stand in shows over what Eyan was doing at the time.

I don't think she's capable of running her own show permanently, and she'd probably agree.

Regarding Kaffbo shacking up with Eyan. When a partner spends an awful lot of time with a narcissist like Eyan the following happens:

- they become close (narcissists are expert at creating this)
- Kaffbo adopts Eyan's mannerisms
- Kaffbo adopts Eyan's thinking and belief system
- Kaffbo gets gaslighted
- Eyan creates a co-dependency
- Kaffbo becomes Eyan's 24/7 personal assistant
- Eyan tells Kaffbo he can't cope without her

What chance did Kaffbo's Hubbo and kids have?
It's really sad. She couldn't have picked a messier person to turn her (and her children's) lives upside down for. If he was stable and decent, then OK, things like that can happen and sometimes work out, but she knew what he was like and still became ever closer with him. Even if she wasn't happy with her husband, fair enough, but split up and be on your own for a while, don't go from the frying pan into the fire ffs!

Reactions: 4
She looked like an average woman in her mid-40s. I don't think she's ever claimed to be a model.

Could've given her hair a brush though.

@ohannie
This morning Iain was trying to encourage Jo to take her socks off to have a "toe wrestle" with him.

Yikes, poor Jo. 🤮 This is happening at work, in plain sight of colleagues and within earshot of hundreds.

Things have moved on a bit since the early 00s. Women don't tend to just put up with things when they feel icked out by senior men at work.

• Sick
I'm still listening to his Jack shows... they're pretty entertaining in general (except when the usual suspects phone in). The Iain+Will+Jo/Jordan team is much better than Iain+Katherine. It's a fun show overall, always a few laughs each morning. It seems like he's finally reached his correct level in a small local station. It's also an endless source of cringe. E.g. this morning Iain was trying to encourage Jo to take her socks off to have a "toe wrestle" with him. You could almost hear the sick rising in her throat as she said no and then conveniently went off to prepare the news.

Also funny how he mentioned taking a large amount of money off his mum, then the next day declared he'd bought flights to Japan for him and his boys. It sounded like he told his mum the money was to help with the mortgage due to the recent rises.
Talk about stealing from your mother.
Or taking under false pretences.
He sounds like a chav mum having foreign holidays at others expense.
Cos she bloody deserves it.
Only in her case it's the taxpayer funding it.

"Ooh Iain you off on your holidays again?
Is your mother's money has coming through?"

Kath isn't a bad solo presenter, she's just not a good one either. She has a pleasing enough radio voice, but her standin shows were just lacking any sort of energy or vibe. She'd come on, do some kind of monologue about something her kids had done that day, and then she'd open up the phone lines and the same old voices would ring up and talk about their problems for longer/in more detail than usual because Iain isn't there to cut them off. They would have fit right into a Sunday afternoon on BBC local radio, but for a late-night show... Well, I don't think anyone was still awake by the time Paul Ross came in at 1am.
Paul Ross.
He had me drifting across the lanes during a long run.
I thank God for audible "lane departure" warnings and the "rumble" strip to get back on track.

Last edited:
  • Haha
@ohannie
This morning Iain was trying to encourage Jo to take her socks off to have a "toe wrestle" with him.

Yikes, poor Jo. 🤮 This is happening at work, in plain sight of colleagues and within earshot of hundreds.

Things have moved on a bit since the early 00s. Women don't tend to just put up with things when they feel icked out by senior men at work.
I hope Jo manages to stay out of Eyan Brady and Kaffbo Hindleys clutches. A very sinister pair of deviants.

Eyan has tested positive for Covids and so tomorrow's show with some ginger bearded man is sadly cancelled.

No idea what the concept of the show was but imagine it would have been Eyan unloading his issues - being bullied, abused, victimised, being addicted to addictions and afflictions - the usual spiel.

Probably did everyone a favour by cancelling and not due to Covid.

I did tune in briefly to last night's Twitch, Eyan was ranting about the outage of Holly and Phil being distractions and was telling his congregation who they really should be directing their hate at.

I quickly stopped watching. He's turning into David Koresh and if his followers werent pathetic, friendless incels with no backbones they could actually be motivated into doing sonething stupid.

• Wow
  • Haha
I really hope he didn't swindle his mum out of money. My opinion of him is fairly low at this point, but that would be on a completely different level to pretty much anything mentioned here previously. He's always spoken about her with such fondness.

Reactions: 1
Poor Iain. He was SO looking forward to the live show in Birmingham tomorrow.

Shame Jack FM will be without him until he recovers...will Jo cover for him? That would be marvellous!

Reactions: 1
Jake Yapp's been his stand-in up to this point. I learned today from a Patreon friend that Iain's already been threatening to quit and work out his notice until they can get Jake in full-time. Maybe he just won't return. Or maybe it's just whining and bluster like normal.

• Wow
  • Haha
He’d be quite suited to the role of chancellor. Fucks things up, then fucks off. Ideal role!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.