Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

heejeebejee

No, I was talking about the emails you've been sending. Report any malicious use of phone numbers by Iain if/when it happens, sure, but the "warnings" you've been sending will just be dismissed. Until then your emails will just be put in the same file as all the other nonsense stations receive from their listeners. It's pointless.

He was taking calls my Skype yesterday when the phone line wasn't working, so he'll have all those phone numbers too.

I wasn't talking about these threads, I was talking about the emails and letters received from listeners. Things will only be "kept on file" if there's a reason for them to be. E.g. if some insane listener sent a letter accusing a presenter of putting a curse on him, as I've seen in the past, there would be no need to keep it on file as a concern - these are photocopied and stuck on the wall for a laugh. Listeners write in with crazy stuff all the time. Unless it's about something specific that has happened it'll be ignored, accusations and warnings are irrelevant.
I’d prefer for you to not respond to my posts.

We have very different views, and you are saying mine are nonsense and my concerns will be treated as such.

You may well be correct. As you say, you have worked at stations were crazy stuff would come in all the time, be laughed at and filed away. No doubt a spotlight will be shone on the issue (again) as the Tim Westwood thing catches fire.

If my emails are filed in the nonsense folder, well, at least there somewhere on file.

I’ll take that, over nothing.

I’m not going to respond to you anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 1

ohannie

VIP Member
1 look at your pal Ohannie's weird topless pic was enough evidence that there is a WOPHD vibe going on.
That's the infamous TikTok idiot snapshoteye Paul, several people on the forum have him as their avatars.

What books involving sexual acts are being "pushed" onto children? Fucking hell, have a look at yourself and stop watching Graham Linehan videos.
There's not often smoke without fire. Some people's obsession with this stuff is insane and it never takes much for them to set themselves off. As you can see from the previous page, this came completely out of nowhere.

The countdown to Iain Lee on Jack FM continues!

A Rude Awakening awaits ⏰

TLNA with Kath will also continue...so that means earlies and lates for Iain...whoosh! 🌜
He did say earlier tonight that it might turn out he can't manage the Patreon shows as well, and... Well, it's not hard to imagine, is it?

Not because of any malingering tendencies, but because the show starts at 7am, he's got an hour's drive to the studio each morning... He's surely not setting the alarm any later than 5am? If he's doing TLNA as well, there's not a whole lot of room for sleep in there.

I guess I could see the Thursday show moving to a daytime slot somewhere, other work permitting? Friday nights are presumably the safest, as he's not working the next morning - though god knows he's going to be knackered by the time he gets there.

What’s the motivation to fund them? Genuinely curious.
Really simply, when they're on form and when I'm in the right frame of mind, I find Iain and Kath really entertaining to watch. Even in a bad month when I only really engage with one or two shows, it's still worth the small amount of money I pay.

dontfalter

Yes. He even spoke about it while on the actual show.
Ah I see thanks for clarifying! I didn’t watch him in the jungle. I don’t doubt that she did say those things to him as she seems like quite a nasty piece of work.

General Kim

Chatty Member
No. No it isn't. We are mostly on the same page. This has been a pointless back and forth. Who could or could not have written it has been utterly irrelevant since the minute it was confirmed beyond any doubt who did write it. So, fine, whatever you say, can we actually get back to talking about relevant things now?
On the contrary, I'd say it's been highly productive in establishing:

- that not anyone could have knocked up that four page document The Big G published

- and what The Big G stated wasn't derived from this thread.

Apologies. I mis-interpreted your post and therefore your point!

Yes, I agree.

The majority of it had been covered here and plenty more.
LOLs!

You got it right the first time.

The Big G is talking about his personal relationship with Eyan and his personal experiences. Therefore, what The Big G stated wasn't covered here. It's fundamentally impossible that it could have been covered here.

So I don't know how you've come to the conclusion that "the majority of it had been covered here and plenty more", when none of it has been covered here.

If you could please address each and every point/comment The Big G makes and show us where it was covered on this thread that would be great.

Should be quite easy as the "majority and plenty more" has been covered here apparently.

whybrows

I understand people 'having a laugh' in the office about these threads, but I would be horrified if an employer with the public profile of Jack FM would not, at the very least, keep on file public concerns around safeguarding the data (phone numbers) of their listeners.

Pat Mustard

Back on the radio ✅
Back in the news ✅

Jesus H Christ!
He's s grown man and a father to 2 children!
If anyone has seen the Brummie Olympics when a simp dad uses his child as a shield to protect himself from a cyclist have Iain in mind.
What a opportunistic creep to latch on to this sleb non event.

• Heart
I'd agree The Big G is known to write in a peculiar style when it comes to short form tweets.

However, it's been proved demonstrably incorrect that just because The Big G writes undecipherable nonsense in his short form tweets that he does the same when it comes to formal writing as a lawyer.

His four page statement is nothing whatsoever like his short form tweets.

So using your experience of The Big G's tweets as the basis of questioning if the four page statement is genuine or not has been shown to be unreliable.

"the contents could have been written by anyone on this thread". Really? Anyone?

If anyone could have written exactly what The Big G wrote in his four pages - verbatim and presentation style. Anyone.

Then, yes. It was valid to question if it was really The Big G who wrote the statement.

I can confirm that there is no way I could write exactly in the same style, content and presentation of what The Big G published. So that removes me from the "anyone".

Maybe there are people on the thread who can emulate The Big G's legal writing as a perfect facsimile and imitation?

I don't know if people can.

But I would ask how do you know anyone can?
You appear to be making a point about something that’s been cleared up now.

I'm joking about it because it keeps coming up here as a stick to beat him with. He admitted at the time that he acted badly around it all, but at the same time - am I wrong in thinking these were all consensual discussions? And this was what, four or five years ago now? Nothing like that has come out since, unless someone here has proof to the contrary...

It feels like there's a number of people here who have been directly hurt by Iain and Kath in some way. And that's between you and them. But at what point does it go from wanting 'justice' done to just being vindictive?

• Haha

Ex TLNA fan

People are wondering how they are going to heat and eat and what is Iain Lee doing? Whining about Rebekah Vardy...:rolleyes:

• Heart

General Kim

Chatty Member
According to the WOPHD WhatsApp group he called Iain's show today too 😂 Back in the gang full time then. They always turn in the end, except for when they turn back.
Exactly what I thought was going to happen.

People like WOPHD are no different to Eyan. When they can't have their way, or when they're bullying someone, they always play victim and accuse others of "You're destroying my Menkall Helf!"

WOPHD has learned these behaviours from Eyan, not that he wasn't like that before he joined TLNA.

I bet it was WOPHD who was the problem and not others bullying WOPHD. He's such a toad and victim.

In a way WOPHD threatening to leave TLNA is similar to when Eyan was threatening to end Patreon because not enough vulnerables were subscribing. Did he end Patreon?

It was a guilt trip tactic on people who can't afford to pay their utility bills and it worked.

I doubt Kaffbo would let Eyan end Patreon as it's a tasty little earner for little to no work. Kaffbo is as much a grifter as Eyan is.

When I get a chance, and can be bothered, could work out the revised estimate on how much moolah Patreon is making.

General Kim

Chatty Member
The difference between Helena and Kaffbo is like the difference between a steak and a cheap McDonalds burger
So very true.

It's like the difference between a Wenzel's worn out, over re-heated multiple times, tasteless, lukewarm sausage roll with a warm can of Fanta -v- A Marks & Spencer finest cut of steak meal with tender asparagus tips served with a complex, yet well rounded, rustic fine red wine.

You get the partner you deserve Eyan my son.

People trade up, not down. You've literally been trading down for years. A slow downward spiral in to oblivion.

Kaffbo bangs on about her "journalism training" all the time. I've not seen anything journalistic, of any worth, from Kaffbo.

Whereas, Helena does live broadcast journalism and represented the entire nation to a worldwide TV audience during the Queen's funeral with total class. She's a stylish sophisticated lady!

What was Kaffbo doing? Hanging around with Eyan down Aylesbury town centre making a YouTube video about Eyan and Kaffbo hanging around Aylesbury town centre. Well done.

Bet they had a Greggs pizza slice inside a pasty bake for lunch. Eyan does spoil Kaffbo.

Oh dear, poor Kaffbo. Sounds like her new job didn't work out. OnlyFans seems to be very popular these days. I can imagine the usual paying sycophants paying for a chat or a saucy pic.

Perhaps moving in with Eyan will be the next disastrous chapter in her life in order to reduce outgoings . With his addictions, quirks, emotional breakdowns out outpourings I'd struggle to think of someone more difficult to live with.

Still least she won't roll in late like she used to do for their little twitch underthestairs streams.
If Kaffbo was referring to her job being the Clinton Baptiste side kick coming to an end, I couldn't be happier she's lost that. Every episode since Kaffbo joined has been depressingly bad. They get worse every week. It's dire.

It's not all Kaffbo's fault, to be fair, as Clinton is the one who decides the content and the people he hires. But, adding Kaffbo was never going to be a clever idea in any event as she makes things go from bad to worse. Never seen Kaffbo improve anything. She drags stuff down.

Best if she sticks to the award winning journalism.

Financially, it's likely that shacking up with Eyan makes sense, post divorce. As you say, he's going to be difficult to live. Wonder how much stress Kaffbo can handle?

Oh well, I suppose Kaffbo can always get a discount for Eyan's counselling services.

Very funny! LOLs! 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha

Belovian

As a sex addict, would Iain really be offended by Hot Tub Hotties?
That's true. Sex addict, food addict, compulsive buyer, ADHD, Bi Polar, bi sexual, recovering drug addict, ex acholoic. There's probably some more addictions and disorders I've missed.

Perfect credentials as a counseller!

On another note, has anyone got any recent info on how Nigel from Maidstone is doing?

thislifesucks

He does have a thing for Alistair, dare I say, Iain fancies Alistair!! He has said he has a “thing” for old men…

regardless, it’s not entertaining, it’s tragically sad.