Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ohannie

VIP Member
WOPHD calling everyone here paedophiles in the same post where he's bragging about being allowed alone with his nephew for the first time...

• Haha
Reactions: 1

heejeebejee

Why is Iain Lee skint. He’s getting money from his mum. Why? His grifting has been on point.. what went wrong?

I don’t get it.

Also, there’s a very predatory vibe re him using the “ohh don’t cancel me “ phrase, after everything he says, that is dodgy. It’s just dodgy… (this is textbook behaviour from a troubled individual,like him)

In years to come , we will say why did we miss it…) Always the way.

This chancer is a qualified counsellor now . He’s bought a new sofa bed. FFS.

Serouisly?

• Heart

Charles the Furred

I think the contents could have been written by anyone in this thread, given the mass of speculation about these things in recent days. However, it turns out they were unequivocally written by Gregorian, which presumably means they're true.

As for his style, I'm only familiar with his short form tweets, so it wasn't immediately obvious to me. I have no doubt now though.

General Kim

Chatty Member
WOPHD calling everyone here paedophiles in the same post where he's bragging about being allowed alone with his nephew for the first time...
🤣🤣🤣⬆

WOPHD is comedy gold. The beady eyed toad does make me laugh so much...even before he opens his gob and says something thick and banal on his Twitch. It's so much better than TLNA.

I honestly can't work out why his wife dumped him.

Iain did a 1 hour show last night and cancelled the show tonight, but is still asking people to subscribe and donate.
WOTT is also begging for money on Twitter for a non essential piece of streaming hardware. Tone deaf.
A video capture card isn't expensive and WOPHD is grifting for money.

What next? DogFacedDave is going to crowd fund for a new record player? Matty Stevo will do a GoFundMe to pay for some TLNA merch?

How about stop buying VHS tapes for a bit and buy the video capture card? Or an even better idea. Just stop.

I'm sure we will manage without WOPHD's grubby little weirdo hobby.

Pat Mustard

What the hell is a "deviant book"?
Books that tell stories that involve sexual acts.
Mermaids and Stonewall are pushing such "age inappropriate" reading material to pre teens.
Anyway.

I'm aware this has strayed way off course as to Iain Lee.
But all the same I as a parent will always challenge the creeping acceptance of mainstreaming paedophilia.
Or grooming as it is known.

When drag queens perform in clubs they don't sit down with everyone sat in a circle on the floor around them and proceed to read The Very Hungry Caterpillar. Different shows for different audiences, despite what the Daily Mail insist is the case.

Although I'm still not sure what that has to do with anything in the first place, or what relevance someone who wrote a line in the Observer 5 years ago recommending TLNA writing an article about the age of consent in 2003 has to do with anything either. Is Iain being off sick making people desperate for material?
How about the case when some "act" sat down with his legs open "displaying" himself in front of primary school kids?

As for Iain.
Your right.
There's only so much to say.
I think the subject is well and truly covered.

When drag queens perform in clubs they don't sit down with everyone sat in a circle on the floor around them and proceed to read The Very Hungry Caterpillar. Different shows for different audiences, despite what the Daily Mail insist is the case.

Although I'm still not sure what that has to do with anything in the first place, or what relevance someone who wrote a line in the Observer 5 years ago recommending TLNA writing an article about the age of consent in 2003 has to do with anything either. Is Iain being off sick making people desperate for material?
What adults choose to see is their own affair.
I've nothing against Drag Acts.
Just not around the kids, eh.

Last edited:
  • Haha

ohannie

VIP Member
Have you listened to the audio of Eyan's "bantz" with the female news reader?

I haven't and would be interested in reading the thoughts of those who have.
Yes, I've listened to every show so far. I've already given my thoughts on the "bantz"in the post you quoted.

Apart from the only callers being the dull and annoying idiots that call him on everything else (Alistair, Fatford, Sloop, that Irish guy, etc - WOPHD hasn't called yet) it's actually a pretty good show (though I would recommend only listening on repeat so you can skip through the relentless adverts, news, songs and traffic updates.

Pat Mustard

Like a TLNA on steroids?

Already have "not an alky Alkystair" ringing everything Eyan is on with his depressive ramblings. I remember the TR days when it was end to end drunks and druggys calling in with their problems.

Next time Eyan is grifting on a morning TV show I fully expect Alkystair to call in with his dense ramblings.

In other news, WOPHD said he was closing down his Twitter account. Then he was back a day later.

That grim couch Eyan's got. It looks like he paid £35 for it down a charity shop. Not what you'd expect to be counselled on for £200.

If Eyan has ramrodded Kaffbo on that couch it could be worth a few quid to a serious TLNA collector, i.e. The Big G.

Eyan can sign a "Certificate of Authenticity" that he's rumpy pumped Kaffbo on that sofa and The Big G will pay Big G money.
I was thinking the same thing.
It's the sort of settee that gets "gifted" to a chara shop, who come and collect, to save a trip to the tip.

Another show soon...

'If you can't physically make it, we will be selling digital tickets to watch online nearer the date. £1500000000000000000000000000 and above patreons will have them as part of their tier'
I'm sure the fu*kwit fanclub are beside themselves with the promise the "pay per view" show.
This will make up for the Benn vs Eubank canceled event.

Alistair, WOPHD, Gatford... They're clearly not well or happy men (I use the word "men" loosely). I feel a bit sorry for them, to be honest. All confirmed bachelors with a lot of issues to work through. That kind of void in someone's life is exactly the kind of thing cult leaders take advantage of. Fill the hole in your soul with TLNA, it's love and light and anyone who disagrees must be taken down for the good of the community...
"Confirmed batchelors" 🤣
That's an old term for the likes of "loose in his loafers" Cliff Richard.
In fact I think it was one of his early hits.
No. It was "Batchelor Boy"
The signs were all there though.
Sue Barker was just Cliff's "beard"
You know like Renate was Elton's
No the Gays wouldn't want the likes of Alistair, WOPHD, and Gutfood.
Oh no.

Last edited:
  • Haha

heejeebejee

Really simply, when they're on form and when I'm in the right frame of mind, I find Iain and Kath really entertaining to watch. Even in a bad month when I only really engage with one or two shows, it's still worth the small amount of money I pay.
Ok. I’m a bit gutted that it’s still working for them on that level, cos that’s going to prolong the problem.
My feelings are very black and white but they clearly have created enough grey to get by.

General Kim

Chatty Member
That's a new and different point.

The original point being that exactly what "y5mwqwrx4m" published (the four page statement) could have been done by anyone on this thread.

That means: wording up the statement word-for-word as The Big G did, presenting it in the identical way The Big G did and most importantly the content. All based on copying the writing style of The Big G's tweets - which is totally different to how he wrote in the four page statement.

If people want to believe "anyone" could have done that statement, then fine. It's their right to immediately jump to the conclusion that it was a set-up, ostensibly in a TLNA cultist hope that it wasn't true and Eyan is the righteous victim of a smear.

It's almost like a TLNA cultist can't bear the thought The Big G has exposed and blown the lid off Mr Eyan Lee.. and the undercover TLNA cultist was desperately looking for any excuse to dismiss and discredit The Big G.

The "factual content" on this thread doesn't come close to the content in The Big G's statement. So the point that someone reading this thread could knock up that four page statement based on what they've read is an absolute non-starter.

If anything, it was my speculation that turned out to be 100% correct. All of it. It was specifically my analysis that The Big G has confirmed as being correct.

I was speculating and got it 100% correct. At the time it wasn't a fact. Now it is.

So is it being suggested that it's possible someone read this thread, read my speculation, wrote that four page statement, pretended to be The Big G and emulated with perfect accuracy his professional legal writing style, thought processes and content plus added a load of facts that are not contained on this thread?

All in a bid to fool us.

"Could have been written by anyone". OK. I suppose anything is possible...

#goodinnings
How much more can they squeeze out of the sad passing of a elderly woman?
The inane drivel of reporters with their "say what you see" desciption of what is clearly visible on ANY modern television set for the viewer to observe themselves.

"It ain't radio no more, darlin'"

And spare me the kneeling down at the flowers and reading the messages.
Especially the scribblings of some halfwit's imagination of what is going on in the after life , yer know, "up there".

Then there's the literal serious face emoji expressions they wear and the "give it some gravitas" utterances.
Speculation abounds as to what each member of the Royal family may be thinking and feeling.
It really does pad out the content.
They'll get some old royal brownoser who will bang on about procedures like that awful Witchell character.

And I'm really sure that Iain's ex made the right decision changing her coat from a practical everyday affair to a big news garment.

And to be like a royal correspondent for a moment
"I wonder what Prince Philip would make of this?"
Phil the Greek "Just bloody get on with it."

Excellent scene🤣👍
Yes they are all hoping for promotion in the BBC. One of them even said it makes the energy bills theft look insignificant.

Iain would have joined in with this if he was a BBC reporter...

dontfalter

Back on the radio ✅
Back in the news ✅

Did he speak about this when he first came out of the jungle? Just curious as I’ve only seen him talking about her bullying him since the whole wagatha Christie debacle…

• Heart

Pat Mustard

That's the infamous TikTok idiot snapshoteye Paul, several people on the forum have him as their avatars.

There's not often smoke without fire. Some people's obsession with this stuff is insane and it never takes much for them to set themselves off. As you can see from the previous page, this came completely out of nowhere.
I shall do as that other chap suggests and will not engage with correspondents that....well.... we'll leave it there, shall we.

JackFM isn't a good fit for a superstar 'sleb in their prime like Eyan. Eyan was in the jungle, you know.

Jake Yapp is more deserving of the work, imo, and is a reliable presenter more suited to this station and slot.

I wonder if the feedback from listeners wasn't great, plus some RAJAR results data saying he's not been the big draw/attraction he was expected to be. Wasn't Eyan trumpeting that he was going to "revamp" JackFM?

Maybe JackFM and Eyan have mutually decided to part ways? And Eyan wants to find a way to save face with the COVID excuse.

Eyan not returning is just pure speculation from me based on what Eyan's like, his unreliability, the Discord chat you referred to previously, his "issues" with the radio industry and his overall sense of entitlement.

So I could be totally wrong when Eyan turns up for work on Monday. LOLs.
Bunking off will covid.
That's so 2021.
You're right that he has most probably grown tired of the daily grind.
He isn't getting the money or audience.
He may have a point on the station's music and heavy ad saturation.
Iain has found himself in an Alighierian 90's hits purgatory.

Last edited:

heejeebejee

As much of a critic of Iain that I am, you're coming across as insane with this stuff.
If you want to feel that way you can.

I’ve been clear about my objective. Iain Lee should not have access to callers numbers because he abuses them. He has done this at at least 2 stations that have employed him. It’s grubby and a bit dodgy.

When he was given a new platform on Jack FM, for me, that red flagged because of the previous behaviours.

I raised my concerns. I received a response that indicated an assurance that Iain did not deal with calls or have access to numbers. I thought…ok.

However, he is having access to callers numbers and dealing with calls. So there goes that assurance. I think that’s a problem.

I will say, I think referring to someone as insane, it’s unpleasant.

I have different views to you. That’s all.

I know why I’m making my posts and I’m happy with my reasoning.

• Heart

Pat Mustard

Alas, Tis true. Dom F’ing Jolly… pretentious prick!
Ooff!
You REALLY don't like Trigger Happy Dom.
I've not bothered to listen since his controversial/contrived stunt.
That and he immediately went into blue haired student mode by callling other radio presenters facists.
That's an insult to facists for starters.
Well ...you have seen them.
They wouldn't pass muster with Mussolini. And that's for sure.
Facists indeed!

And don't even get me started on the everyone being a blinking nazi, nowadays.
I think Hitler has suffered enough posthumous abuse without lumping him in with the sorry state of people that pass for "nazis" these days.

Anyway lifey. (I can call you that can't I?)
Don't get lobbing the trannie out the window the next time you hear Dom.