Reann Jenkins

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just bringing some of the stuff over from SarahVajajay’s thread on Rheann and building on it.

7206BE26-2E3E-4590-BA06-1F1F3C4ABDFB.jpeg

She says she does “disability services‘ on Twitter but her services mainly seem to consist of complaining about the NHS and her local hospital (who she says have blocked her on Twitter). She pays for a blue tick, despite grifting for cash.

She has eight children according to an article in Wales Online. One of her children has a heart condition, the youngest two have spina bifida. She was posting about how the DWP had lost her application for DLA for another one of her children who she thinks has ASD. She cant be bothered to redo the form apparently, even though as she has at least three kids in receipt of DLA, she will know that it makes sense to always type it up and copy your answers (they stopped allowing you to complete the form electronically about five years ago) as you have to reapply every three years. Or you take a photocopy. So I’m pretty sure that’s a lie. Her child she thinks has ASD has never been assessed for reasons.

She is a full time carer and is in her early 40s. 7 of her 8 children were born when she was under 30 - they were apparently all at school in the first article linked below about her youngest child’s birth in 2015 when she was 34. This story was covered extensively elsewhere. So that means most of her kids are now teenagers. Of course the only photos on social media are when they’re primary age.

She is VERY fond of media coverage - much of which is complaining.
https://www.independent.co.uk/tv/lifestyle/boy-school-christmas-play-surgery-b2459278.html

She had an unsuccessful fundraiser in 2019
678BE9C2-992B-4DFA-9543-E8C7A272AE7B.jpeg

Another more successful one in 2020
4E29A241-143E-4493-BB2F-F9FCFC7ACA6B.jpeg
That was followed by a much bigger, much more successful one in June 2023
E8A17632-8F01-466C-9354-2D32CB2151BA.jpeg

amplified by her constant tweeting (close on 200/day)

Her latest beg is for random unspecified support - she’s asking for £20,000.
01A7133A-4F39-426F-89D3-ADF0159F51DC.jpeg

She likes to include lots of photos of her youngest which I won’t reproduce here.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She has 8 children, but looking at her socials you would think it’s just the one: ‘JJJ’. She seems to favour the one who is “most” disabled. Answers on a postcard as to why that might be.

Also, re: media attention, she seems desperate for more and more moments in the spotlight. Come on ITV, why haven’t you given her her next 15 minutes of fame?

IMG_9705.jpeg
IMG_9706.jpeg

Another attention hungry mum who will sell her kids’ dignity just to be noticed.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Why have 8 children if you can’t afford them?
I think she might have nine now. She posted a video on Facebook of ‘the boys’ at Christmas and there is a boy who is about 4-5? Much younger than JJJ anyway.

I wonder if she’s one of those weird women who keep having babies until they get ones of the sex they want

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I think she might have nine now. She posted a video on Facebook of ‘the boys’ at Christmas and there is a boy who is about 4-5? Much younger than JJJ anyway.

I wonder if she’s one of those weird women who keep having babies until they get ones of the sex they want
Probably more like one of those couples that pop out another kid every time their relationship is on the rocks.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Why have 8 children if you can’t afford them?
If you got to numbers 4, 5 or 6 and even 1 has additional needs; wouldn't that stop you? Parenting is fuckin hard. Wouldn't you want to not spread yourself any thinner? Is it fair on the rest of the family to keep going? Are you living in a time slip where contraception and choices are not available to women? Will you not pause for moral considerations before rolling them out for display in your Big Top tent?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
They must be getting around £40k in benefits a year with DLA, child benefits for that many kids and carer’s allowance.

I claimed DLA for my child who now gets PIP. I don’t have a problem with benefits for disabled kids. They cost more. More for information.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I was just going to say, I don’t think they’ll get that much because there’s a cap on claiming UC for kids born after April 2017. But they were all born before that weren’t they?

Does them stopping breeding coincide with stopping getting money for them? 🤔

Reactions: 2
I was just going to say, I don’t think they’ll get that much because there’s a cap on claiming UC for kids born after April 2017. But they were all born before that weren’t they?

Does them stopping breeding coincide with stopping getting money for them? 🤔
I haven’t included UC in that total.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I had a good scroll through last night but I’m still none the wiser as to how or why Reann has been bullied by the NHS.

I wondered if it’s because she’s been turning up to appointments in full drag, but found a picture from her a while back where she was talking about the NHS bullying but she wasn’t dressing like she cosplaying a tarty secretary and doing her eyebrows with a bingo dabber, and she actually looked quite pretty:

IMG_9722.jpeg

Her daily routine seems to be:
- Apply Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse

- Apply thick £2 black kohl eyeliner underneath waterline until blunt, sharpen pencil, repeat, sharpen pencil, repeat, sharpen pencil, repeat

- Bingo dab brows

- Take lipstick from child’s play makeup play set, channel inner-child, and apply in the way exact way a child actually would, on the lips but also around the mouth and on the chin

- Play dress-up from wardrobe of costumes that Shein thinks sophisticated ladies with proper jobs wear

- Stay at home

- Tweet incessantly using keywords: bullying, disability, parent carers, evidence, discrimination, local authority, NHS, bullies, rights

- Google frantically for any historical indication of the NHS getting anything less than perfect to retweet

- Share videos non-consensually of brood of disabled kids

-“GoFundMe for £20k”

- Pop out another disabled (or at least one she can parentally pathologise) sprog

IMG_9710.jpeg
IMG_9711.jpeg
IMG_9712.jpeg
IMG_9717.jpeg
IMG_9720.jpeg
IMG_9721.jpeg

IMG_9716.jpeg

Oh, and there are clearly days she feels so deprived of attention she needs to make her whopping great saggy baps the focal point of her selfies. Nothing quite says “advocating for your children” like unbuttoning your blouse and pointing the camera at your cleavage.

IMG_9713.jpeg
IMG_9714.jpeg
IMG_9718.jpeg
IMG_9719.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I‘m guessing they’ve had a lot of social service referrals and interventions. She never actually says what allegations she thinks they’ve fabricated or how they’re bullying her.

The hospital seem to be bending over backwards to sort this out but I suspect it’s doomed from the start.

78E333FD-9227-4535-B279-D01FFFB645CC.jpeg

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
I had a good scroll through last night but I’m still none the wiser as to how or why Reann has been bullied by the NHS.

I wondered if it’s because she’s been turning up to appointments in full drag, but found a picture from her a while back where she was talking about the NHS bullying but she wasn’t dressing like she cosplaying a tarty secretary and doing her eyebrows with a bingo dabber, and she actually looked quite pretty:

Her daily routine seems to be:
- Apply Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse

- Apply thick £2 black kohl eyeliner underneath waterline until blunt, sharpen pencil, repeat, sharpen pencil, repeat, sharpen pencil, repeat

- Bingo dab brows

- Take lipstick from child’s play makeup play set, channel inner-child, and apply in the way exact way a child actually would, on the lips but also around the mouth and on the chin

- Play dress-up from wardrobe of costumes that Shein thinks sophisticated ladies with proper jobs wear

- Stay at home

- Tweet incessantly using keywords: bullying, disability, parent carers, evidence, discrimination, local authority, NHS, bullies, rights

- Google frantically for any historical indication of the NHS getting anything less than perfect to retweet

- Share videos non-consensually of brood of disabled kids

-“GoFundMe for £20k”

- Pop out another disabled (or at least one she can parentally pathologise) sprog

Oh, and there are clearly days she feels so deprived of attention she needs to make her whopping great saggy baps the focal point of her selfies. Nothing quite says “advocating for your children” like unbuttoning your blouse and pointing the camera at your cleavage.

God forgive me for this but she looks like the nose comes off with the glasses.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There's also a very amusing transcript from the Petitions Committee at the Senedd where they are basically trying to be nice to her but her petition is clearly meaningless waffle with no suggested outcomes.

The AMs are all "ummm maybe if she came back with some actual policy suggestions...?"
I wonder if there was a further suggestion where we could, perhaps, suggest that, if there are specific policy changes that need to be made, another petition is drafted up. The wording in this was quite vague, wasn't it, and it wasn't specific in terms of what the petitioner wanted to see changed. Perhaps a more specific petition, asking for 'x' policy to be changed in some way—. I don't know what that would be, but perhaps we could ask the petitioner to come back with another suggestion for a policy change.

Reactions: 8