I am Sarahjayjay #6 Live. Within. Your. Means.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I'll be swerving the blog as I've had a nice scone I'd like to keep down. The titles were bad enough. Where did she get the idea that she's not like other mums? I search in vain for her supermodel figure, enviable style, special skills or high flying career that'd alienate other mums at the school gates.

I still can't get over that tweet directed at the gf of the sexting divvy. If the boot was on the other foot and Sarah had that situation with her siblings and someone on here made that comment I'd report the post, call them a bleep, delete my account and be gone. But hey she was hormonal, or a cockney, or didn't have chocolate I suppose.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Tbf I can say with absolute certainty she is right and she really is not like other mums 😬
Most other mothers are not gleeful at the thought of their children being ill or having SEN for starters.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
So she hasn’t left Twitter at all then…

The eldest is at his dad’s so isn’t there to reign her in this time.

View attachment 2726258

I would say that she is in fact the epitome of a miserable bitter bleep, and also has the self awareness of an egg and cress sandwich.
---

Attached!!
I’d go as far as to suggest she eats so many lemons…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Would it surprise anyone to learn that asking her son if he was "a thicko" wasn't an isolated incident?
There's a lot to unpack in this one.
'You've spent the last couple of years dumbing down' 😲
bleeping hell for a mother to say that to her child.
Those poor kids.
At least their older brother sounds relatively sensible.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
She always reminds me, looks wise, of a young Boris Johnson 😂

View attachment 2726380
Maybe she is another one of his kids that he doesn't know about. Imagine her face if she found out auld Bawsa was her da.
---
'You've spent the last couple of years dumbing down' 😲
bleeping hell for a mother to say that to her child.
Those poor kids.
At least their older brother sounds relatively sensible.
That is incredibly sad and if true then its 100% her fault. She could set parental controls. I use them and my kids don't get to use dross like tiktok. It requires a bit of effort and sometimes there is pushback from the kids but once you set the boundaries and stick to them then they can be protected. Sarah is too lazy to give a damn let alone set anything up. She does not love her children, poor mites 😥

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
So she hasn’t left Twitter at all then…

The eldest is at his dad’s so isn’t there to reign her in this time.

View attachment 2726258

I would say that she is in fact the epitome of a miserable bitter bleep, and also has the self awareness of an egg and cress sandwich.
---

Attached!!
I love that she’s got rid of one mole and someone still has access to her account hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thoughts and prayers for the pharmacists of Canterbury now they can prescribe antibiotics. Be like a free bar at a wedding to her. I'm sure they'll be threatened with the Spielberg treatment too if they dare to decline. She's a (supposed, potential) SEN mum; she can do what she likes you fackin muppet, life's taking the piss, up the apples an pears for me medicine boy before you 'ave a proper dog n duck on your brass bands.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Most other mothers are not gleeful at the thought of their children being ill or having SEN for starters.
Well exactly. It's like she wants it to be true, so she can say "see, the evil Tattlers¹ are harassing my SEN child! Call the police!"

¹or Tartlets, as Alice bleeping Evans once called us, in what I suspect was a 🥕 moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm a bit dumbfounded after reading her blog ramblings. She seems to be at once derisive about yet wildly jealous of any woman who has kids and a partner. "I'm not like a regular mom, I'm a cool single mom!" Then is saying that other women shouldn't wear chinos or any kind of boho look, because apparently neither of those thing requires effort, whilst putting on Converse or Nikes absolutely does, whilst simultaneously stating that we should not judge other women for what they wear or pull them down, although she doesn't believe that any woman anywhere doesn't secretly want to wear make-up and make loads of effort with her appearance, because that's fun, apparently? Utterly baffling. I completely refuse to believe this woman has a degree, never mind was accepted on to a Masters course (I have neither myself but I do understand that a certain level of intelligence and ability to form a coherent argument is needed for both).

• Heart
Thoughts and prayers for the pharmacists of Canterbury now they can prescribe antibiotics. Be like a free bar at a wedding to her. I'm sure they'll be threatened with the Spielberg treatment too if they dare to decline. She's a (supposed, potential) SEN mum; she can do what she likes you fackin muppet, life's taking the piss, up the apples an pears for me medicine boy before you 'ave a proper dog n duck on your brass bands.
They might as well set up a permanent counter just for her. Or better yet, just have 4 boxes of Amoxycillin and a crate of Capri Sun sent straight to her house every week.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.