I am Sarahjayjay #6 Live. Within. Your. Means.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s in no rush. She’s set up a new account and she’s slowly transitioning over.

“I’m leaving.”

Nobody cares.”

“I’m LEAVING!”

“Yep. Bye.”

“BUT I SAID I’M LEAVING!”

“Don’t let the (sarf Londoners waiting behind the) door smack you on the way out.”

“I AM LEAVING I AM LEAVING I AM LEAVING I AM LEAVING”

*tumbleweed*

Just GO! Innit.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can I add. Nobody from South London says they are cockney. Cockney is a very specific area in East lahdahn. That's across the bleeping water, northerners ffs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Her very good friend a fully qualified Cockneyologist diagnosed her ok. You know how long the waiting list is for hearing Bow Bells.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She might be like a fella up my local . Retired parents from bermondsey, he grew up in bermondsey, but was born in the old East end hospital. He actually does the old man thing of saying about how well I'm a cockney, technically. 30 years I've known him , it wasn't not funny the first time. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She might be like a fella up my local . Retired parents from bermondsey, he grew up in bermondsey, but was born in the old East end hospital. He actually does the old man thing of saying about how well I'm a cockney, technically. 30 years I've known him , it wasn't not funny the first time. ;)
Ditto, born in Mile End hospital though parents lived all the way out in Forest Gate for nearly a year before emigrating haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
By the looks of her mentions on Twitter she’s wittering on about getting an EHCP again… 🙄

• Haha
Her endless attempts to pathologise her kids is sick as
Absolutely, and if you look at her twitter from when they were actual babies she doesn't even mention them (her partner does), she's busy trying to sell handbags

ETA - talking 12 years ago here, so people grow up obviously! She was only 34 then, a mere teenager

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Absolutely, and if you look at her twitter from when they were actual babies she doesn't even mention them (her partner does), she's busy trying to sell handbags
At least there she was trying to earn money and was respecting her kids’ privacy!

Reactions: 9
It's tragic being too thick to even realise it. Those blog posts are incoherent.

Her insistence she's not like other mums isn't the flex she thinks it is. My mother lost custody of me in court and even she would have been embarassed by how much of a crank Sarah is.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
IMG_9687.jpeg

Is that 294 tweets in a day to say that she was leaving? And 42 since she “left”?

At least she’s trying… 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
294 tweets in a day? bleeping hell.

I'm quite prolific here but, not counting this one, 294 posts on Tattle take me back to Christmas Eve, so just over a month.

Is that 89 tweets throughout the small hours? So shes back-back again then.

How long before she unlocks to say she’s not really going and has a new crowdfund?

IMG_9697.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Why apply for benefits you DEFINITELY are entitled to for your undiagnosed kids that are DEFINITELY eligible when you can tin rattle using cute pictures or videos of the (impossible to give informed consent) children concerned to rinse gullible public, eh ladies?

Absolute wretches - both of them.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.