I am Sarahjayjay #6 Live. Within. Your. Means.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Checked for mentions…

Is this someone offering her money? What’s she begging for this time? It’s her payday tomorrow!

View attachment 2728179
---

Okay this woman really is a walking pending Tattle thread ain’t she?
---

Reann better not be about to start grifting for that £20k again off the back of it being “DWP’s fault” for “losing her form” for her parentally-pathologised child…

The form itself advises that you to make a copy:

As do Citizens Advice:

And funnily enough, so do Cerebra, who have a really useful resource to help parents of disabled children to fill out DLA forms btw if any of uou:

Fed up of these perma-victims blaming everyone but themselves.
This is the same sad sap that chucked her some money when her BMAC was taken down:
Screenshot_20240201_112001_X.jpg

He latched onto her just after the Aldi video kicked off and has been progressively adding more kisses and hearts to his Tweets over time 🤢

A part of me feels sorry for him because he probably thinks he is genuinely helping. Another part of me thinks he's trying to be some sort of Sugar Daddy in the hope of a shag.

I wonder how much he'll have to cough up before the penny drops?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Behind a spoiler as off topic

She has eight children according to an article in Wales Online “While 34-year-old Reann Jenkins has been in Bristol, her partner Ryan James has been driving there sometimes twice a day as they have tried to keep their other seven children’s schooling on course.”
Two of her children have spina bifida (which is caused by lack of folic acid in pregnancy)

She had an unsuccessful fundraiser a couple of years ago
View attachment 2728252
But her constant tweeting (close on 200/day) led to a much more successful campaign last summer
View attachment 2728253

Etc. Bored now
8 kids is the modern day 18. Pay for them yourself or put a welly on it ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This is the same sad sap that chucked her some money when her BMAC was taken down:
View attachment 2728459

He latched onto her just after the Aldi video kicked off and has been progressively adding more kisses and hearts to his Tweets over time 🤢

A part of me feels sorry for him because he probably thinks he is genuinely helping. Another part of me thinks he's trying to be some sort of Sugar Daddy in the hope of a shag.

Imagine finding out your dad was chucking brassy beggers fivers on the internet hoping to get his little button mushroom mauled.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I’m about to be really annoying, but traditionally, the Bow bells could be heard in Southwark- this is a conversation me and my dad have had A LOT as he’s a South Londoner born and bred. Though Lewisham is well, well out of earshot!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
In case anyone is unaware of this particular white knight's level of devotion (this is the Monday after Aldi weekend):
Screenshot_20240116-073204~2.png

Screenshot_20240116-073204~4.png

Screenshot_20240116-073204~5.png

🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
She’s now had 3 donations toward her £20k ambiguous crowdfund. Link in bio.

I would actually donate to give that woman a Snog, Marry Avoid style makeover makeunder. No wonder she’s never taken seriously, she looks like a bleeping clown. Honestly, if someone was coming at me in an appointment or meeting trying to advocate for their kids looking like that I think I would be so distracted by the can’t-colour-in-the-lines budget lip liner that I wouldn’t be able to hear the actual words coming out of her mouth. I just feel like I wouldn’t be able to absorb anything of any substance from anything she says. It would sound like loud, scratchy radio static while I’m mesmerised by that godawful facepaint like it’s some kind of horror movie crescendo. She’s a visual nightmare.

First impressions last too, so I’m sure she does her kids a disservice by walking in like a real life pantomime dame and stealing the show.

I’m not usually one to criticise a woman’s looks, but I’m convinced that I wouldn’t criticise what is underneath all that crap she puts on her face so I guess what I’m really only criticising is the makeup. It’s dreadful. Actually vomit-inducingly dreadful.

It looks like her fringe has been cut with children’s safety scissors too.

Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry. I had to say it out loud, I just had to.
I'll preface this by saying I met a new colleague the other day and his opening line to me was, "you're rocking the Morticia Addams look!" before he introduced himself, but duck me. I've seen better wigs and makeup at a kids' Halloween party.

How's she got 27616 kids and I can't get a text back? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 2728459

It doesn’t deeply upset me. Maybe the thought of a leftie neck beard like you wanking his micropenis to someone as ugly as Sarah inside and out is objectively hilarious, especially seeing as she even trips herself up and exposes HER OWN LIES to her “quite a big Twitter following actually” (this bit does me me physically cringe so that upsets me a bit).

Let me guess, you had to send Sarah £35 on “family and friends” because she can only cash out under a full moon when she hits £75.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I've felt like tit the last two days, but you don't see me trying to grift money for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.