Hutch_87 aka Lee Hutchings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking the same. Hutch called him a bleep few weeks back 🤷‍♀️ I can't keep up with these people 🤣🤣🤣
Now Tyler’s tagged hutch in a video he’s made of him/hutch. I just don’t get how they seem to be pals again after all whats come out about the trolling etc. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Now Tyler’s tagged hutch in a video he’s made of him/hutch. I just don’t get how they seem to be pals again after all whats come out about the trolling etc. 🤦‍♀️
As the saying goes 'keep you friends close and your enemies closer' Hutch needs to take a leaf outa our boys book. If he sticks with Ben he won't go to far wrong

Tyler is trying to get back into the fold,he slipped into the live last night @ing Lee’s mod’s he must have forgot all the things he said about them before to plenty of people. I can not see the video with him and lee he has me blocked, has Lee commented.

Tyler is trying to get back into the fold,he slipped into the live last night @ing Lee’s mod’s he must have forgot all the things he said about them before to plenty of people. I can not see the video with him and lee he has me blocked, has Lee commented.
No Lee hasn't commented. It's a pure joke, sure wasn't Tyler supposed to be the Truth_teller who was slating kerry, her mods, Lee and his mods. I would share the video but don't know how?

Ben hates Tyler. Ben is a good judge of character and can usually read situations well. I know we don't know what's going on but I'm very surprised at Tyler and Hutch. Especially since Ben and Hutch seem to be getting close again.

I wouldn't be trusting anyone that's involved in a situation with Tyler.

I'm starting to think differently about situations and people now.

I get keep your friends close but your enemies closer etc however not enemies that have done as much damage as Tyler. You keep them very far away and have no communication or anything to do with them. The saying goes "you are who you hang with" meaning the people you surround yourself with are a representation of the type of person you are. If you are seen having anything to do with Tyler that would tell me you are a two faced snake too that condones trolling and bullying.

Reactions: 1
Ben hates Tyler. Ben is a good judge of character and can usually read situations well. I know we don't know what's going on but I'm very surprised at Tyler and Hutch. Especially since Ben and Hutch seem to be getting close again.

I wouldn't be trusting anyone that's involved in a situation with Tyler.

I'm starting to think differently about situations and people now.

I get keep your friends close but your enemies closer etc however not enemies that have done as much damage as Tyler. You keep them very far away and have no communication or anything to do with them. The saying goes "you are who you hang with" meaning the people you surround yourself with are a representation of the type of person you are. If you are seen having anything to do with Tyler that would tell me you are a two faced snake too that condones trolling and bullying.
Exactly 💯! I just don’t get how hutch is pals with Tyler after what a week since hutch called him a bleep on live. How they where blaming Tyler for a lot of things to do with the trolling etc. And how hutch doesn’t agree with it all yet here they are portraying to others all is fine with them again. I’m sorry you don’t see Hutch being civil or even nice to Kerry yet she wasn’t the troll it was Paul and Tyler! I just don’t get them. Especially hutch after all the hassle he’s had and been through before this and now with this drama, surely he would think I don’t need this to affect SLSH or what he has with Ben again now. Things like trolling and all the drama will give SLSH a bad name and I hope he realises before it affects him and Ben again. Come on hutch, you don’t need anyone to back your brand as you started on your own with bens help, please watch who your friends with or keeping close

I don't think they are back friends. Think it's just Tyler making videos. Hutch didn't even acknowledge Tyler in his live last night.

Suppose we don't know whats going on between any of them. I just don't want our boy stuck in the middle of all that.

Hutch we know u read this, so maybe you can clarify what's going on???

Ben said in his live he doesn't want anything to do with anyone that's associated with Tyler. so hutch should stay clear of Tyler. Or risk losing the friendship again. And Ben would be gutted as he said he loves having hutch back now he's him old self.

Ben said in his live he doesn't want anything to do with anyone that's associated with Tyler. so hutch should stay clear of Tyler. Or risk losing the friendship again. And Ben would be gutted as he said he loves having hutch back now he's him old self.
Glad to hear this 💙💛

N
Awh I missed his live, have been in meetings all day. Hope he's okay
Not sure what happened he was live with Ben in his box then he had a message come through from someone saying they had been sent a screen recording from lees live and lee and that had ment to been of slagging that person off. Lee said it was just someone trying to cause tit with who he got the message from. Hes back to him self and it seems people don't like that so are trying to knock him back down which really isn't fair. Him and Ben was having a laugh b4 all that happened.

N

Not sure what happened he was live with Ben in his box then he had a message come through from someone saying they had been sent a screen recording from lees live and lee and that had ment to been of slagging that person off. Lee said it was just someone trying to cause tit with who he got the message from. Hes back to him self and it seems people don't like that so are trying to knock him back down which really isn't fair. Him and Ben was having a laugh b4 all that happened.
Why don't people just leave the lad alone ffs. Let him be and move on.

Well he wasn't referring to Racheal as shes in his live calling him "hubby 💛💛"

Its better than Corrie. Some of them are so dramatic.

• Haha
I was in the live today. Someone called nofacenocase and Danny something were stirring up tit about someone called liv. Saying get her in the box get in the box. Then Ben come in the box and it was all giggles and laughs 🤍🤍

Can I just say. I’ve been so invested in the live with hutch and Ben tonight. Gone from a banter live, to Ben saying Irish are foreigners to Ben acting like the school kid egging on fights haha. To the whole no face no case witch! Lovin to see the bond Ben and hutch have and they finally have it back and have each other’s backs. Hutch you’ve won me around tonight! Big love to you and our boy Ben 💙💛💙💛

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.