Hutch_87 aka Lee Hutchings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I completely agree with u Hutch has done more behind the scenes than he wants people to think. I just think he is on course to loosening quite a few followers through his behaviour and the way he is acting now.
Don’t get me wrong I do like him but there’s times when you sit and look at it all and think really!!! Him and Kerry the way they both where straight after the whole “tess” thing. How hutch was about to or actually did give up things for a “black screen” no matter what story someone tells you, more so nowadays with the amount of bad eggs out there you surely would want to see a face at least before you plan to move and marry said person. If a woman was like that with a man, all would be calling her names all over the place. At least catfishes show their faces this was another level but still “red flags” and even Ben seen it way before it got to the point it did with hutch and “tess”. SLSH meaning went out the window the minute Paul was forgiven for trolling. Also when others came forwards to say hutch trolled them. A brand he made and it did bring people together but so much has gone on (more so behind the scenes) and it’s destroyed it and his friendships.

Reactions: 2
Don’t get me wrong I do like him but there’s times when you sit and look at it all and think really!!! Him and Kerry the way they both where straight after the whole “tess” thing. How hutch was about to or actually did give up things for a “black screen” no matter what story someone tells you, more so nowadays with the amount of bad eggs out there you surely would want to see a face at least before you plan to move and marry said person. If a woman was like that with a man, all would be calling her names all over the place. At least catfishes show their faces this was another level but still “red flags” and even Ben seen it way before it got to the point it did with hutch and “tess”. SLSH meaning went out the window the minute Paul was forgiven for trolling. Also when others came forwards to say hutch trolled them. A brand he made and it did bring people together but so much has gone on (more so behind the scenes) and it’s destroyed it and his friendships.
Yes it definitely had been and I 100% agree with u

Reactions: 3
Is it just me or does anyone think hutch might be getting a little but to big for his boots now since he's realised the amount of female attention he gets

Reactions: 6
Is it just me or does anyone think hutch might be getting a little but to big for his boots now since he's realised the amount of female attention he gets
He's starting an only fans, I seen it on the comments of his video to Dan spragg

Hes just made a tiktok about you lol.

Oh and what's this account about?? The police are coming for Hutch as he's leaked Kerrys nudes??

Attachments

I saw the tick tock he made about me and the to big for his boots comments he also said about it in a live to

Reactions: 1
I saw the tick tock he made about me and the to big for his boots comments he also said about it in a live to
But you’re right though, he’s so cocky and arrogant. Saying “I’m just me, I’m humble” doesn’t actually make you humble, no matter how many times you say it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
But you’re right though, he’s so cocky and arrogant. Saying “I’m just me, I’m humble” doesn’t actually make you humble, no matter how many times you say it 🙄
Yeah and that was the point I was trying to make and what's with the O.F he made it because people wanted it that just screams look at me 🙄

Yeah and that was the point I was trying to make and what's with the O.F he made it because people wanted it that just screams look at me 🙄
I just don’t get the whole OF either. May aswell just put the PayPal in his bio. For someone that said “he’s not about that” many times over the past year when it’s been mentioned or others been mentioned that are doing it! Then he’s now going back on his words. Money must be short and merch isn’t making that much and he needs to make so money! I bet “his team” are the ones that reply on his messages too not him. I mean why need to run it past “his team” last night and sort. I can’t see him having time to do it himself, I mean he doesn’t with the merch except just say “merch link in bio” now it’s going to be “OF link go see it” 🤦‍♀️

I just don’t get the whole OF either. May aswell just put the PayPal in his bio. For someone that said “he’s not about that” many times over the past year when it’s been mentioned or others been mentioned that are doing it! Then he’s now going back on his words. Money must be short and merch isn’t making that much and he needs to make so money! I bet “his team” are the ones that reply on his messages too not him. I mean why need to run it past “his team” last night and sort. I can’t see him having time to do it himself, I mean he doesn’t with the merch except just say “merch link in bio” now it’s going to be “OF link go see it” 🤦‍♀️
That's so true. What next get back with kerry to sell more merch and boost his viwers and likes 🙄 I loved him for a long time when he first started and was doing the josh stuff etc, then he went and did stuff that he moaned about others doing. We need the old hutch back before kerry and tess or whatever she was called that was the hutch I loved not this one.

That's so true. What next get back with kerry to sell more merch and boost his viwers and likes 🙄 I loved him for a long time when he first started and was doing the josh stuff et,then he went and did stuff that he moaned about others doing. We need the old hutch back before kerry and tess or whatever she was called that was the hutch I loved not this one.
His heads got too big and he has forgotten where he came from/how he started on this app! “I’m just me” gets a bit boring when he spurts it out continuously over and over. OF isn’t going to be hutch controlling the page. Your prob get a sexy message which Paul’s typed 🤣🤣🤢 I mean Hutch is that big he needs this team for everything like them replying to messages about merch and running his insta SLSH page. I bet hutch has shared messages about Kerry too! Something about him now and slowly thinking others are wising up to him. He’s Mates with trolls after all, oh and has admitted to trolling Bronnie. So what else has this “humble” bloke done.

Reactions: 4
His heads got too big and he has forgotten where he came from/how he started on this app! “I’m just me” gets a bit boring when he spurts it out continuously over and over. OF isn’t going to be hutch controlling the page. Your prob get a sexy message which Paul’s typed 🤣🤣🤢 I mean Hutch is that big he needs this team for everything like them replying to messages about merch and running his insta SLSH page. I bet hutch has shared messages about Kerry too! Something about him now and slowly thinking others are wising up to him. He’s Mates with trolls after all, oh and has admitted to trolling Bronnie. So what else has this “humble” bloke done.
It certainly makes u wonder

Thanks for the tiktok hutch. Definitely forgotten where you came from! Where you started on the app! Certainly shows how arrogant you’ve become!

Thanks for the tiktok hutch. Definitely forgotten where you came from! Where you started on the app! Certainly shows how arrogant you’ve become!
Hahahha I saw this to and was like ohhhhh you've got soooooooo arrogant it was definitely aimed at us

🤣🤦‍♀️ if we don’t matter, then why he’s last few tiktoks been in relation to comments on here 🤣🤣 Yes Hutch, you do you! Desperately resorting back on your words about OF amongst other things! If that’s what being out there and just being you is about then keep it 🤣

• Heart
I disagree with you.

Hutch comes across as a bit of a hard nose melt, but I think his heart is in the right place and has had the short end of the stick getting involved in things he didn't want to be mixed up in.

To say he is getting to big for his boots is a bit far.

We need to remember Tiktok is an app where you can be a big persona with an ego.

I dont think he would be like that in person at all.

As has Ben he has taken his fair share of crap.

Let's give the guy a chance before we turn on him.

“No Miracles. No Mercy. No Redemption. No Heaven. No Hell. No Higher Power. Just Life. Just... Us.”

I disagree with you.

Hutch comes across as a bit of a hard nose melt, but I think his heart is in the right place and has had the short end of the stick getting involved in things he didn't want to be mixed up in.

To say he is getting to big for his boots is a bit far.

We need to remember Tiktok is an app where you can be a big persona with an ego.

I dont think he would be like that in person at all.

As has Ben he has taken his fair share of crap.

Let's give the guy a chance before we turn on him.

“No Miracles. No Mercy. No Redemption. No Heaven. No Hell. No Higher Power. Just Life. Just... Us.”
I felt this way but I feel torn because the stuff he done on the troll account to Bronnie seems really nasty. Evil infact. So now I don't know what to think. He admitted the account was him but I haven't heard him deny the things Bronnie said that the account done and said about her. However I don't fully trust Bronnie and what she done to the Rantz wasn't very nice. Then when she drinks she turns very nasty and she seems to drink alot.

So I'm stuck. I really liked Lee and was team Lee. However when you bring people's children into troll accounts and contacting social services etc etc to me it's too far. Unless there's a real need to do so.

So if anyone can clarify for me I would most appreciate it.

I felt this way but I feel torn because the stuff he done on the troll account to Bronnie seems really nasty. Evil infact. So now I don't know what to think. He admitted the account was him but I haven't heard him deny the things Bronnie said that the account done and said about her. However I don't fully trust Bronnie and what she done to the Rantz wasn't very nice. Then when she drinks she turns very nasty and she seems to drink alot.

So I'm stuck. I really liked Lee and was team Lee. However when you bring people's children into troll accounts and contacting social services etc etc to me it's too far. Unless there's a real need to do so.

So if anyone can clarify for me I would most appreciate it.
If u watched bronnies live a couple weeks ago it came to light that bronnie knew hutch was behind the fake account that would comment in her lives saying stuff but he never trolled her of the lives he wasn't behind the one being nasty troll account and bronnie admitted that. And he was close to her daughter so I really don't think he would do anything bad or say anything to affect her.

If u watched bronnies live a couple weeks ago it came to light that bronnie knew hutch was behind the fake account that would comment in her lives saying stuff but he never trolled her of the lives he wasn't behind the one being nasty troll account and bronnie admitted that. And he was close to her daughter so I really don't think he would do anything bad or say anything to affect her.
Wasn’t there discussions on bronnies live that hutch knew as to the person that was trolling on another account to her and others?! Seems hutches name is mentioned in quite a few things where there have been trolling! This barron for example would of been able to get info from hutch and using Tyler as a scapegoat fully when tit hit the fan for him is jokes. As barron was outed as Paul weeks before Tyler and hutch etc fell out so why not then hutch out him? Why not Paul say it was Tyler behind it all then?! Cus they all in it together! I’ll say it again nobody held a gun to Paul, he’s vile and these are meant to be grown men!!!

To
Wasn’t there discussions on bronnies live that hutch knew as to the person that was trolling on another account to her and others?! Seems hutches name is mentioned in quite a few things where there have been trolling! This barron for example would of been able to get info from hutch and using Tyler as a scapegoat fully when tit hit the fan for him is jokes. As barron was outed as Paul weeks before Tyler and hutch etc fell out so why not then hutch out him? Why not Paul say it was Tyler behind it all then?! Cus they all in it together! I’ll say it again nobody held a gun to Paul, he’s vile and these are meant to be grown men!!!
Be honest no 1 knows really what has gone on or has been said cos everyone says something different so u can't believe one person as u don't fully no they are telling the truth. Like Kerry keeps saying she's made mistakes and done things she shouldn't have who's to say she wasn't one of the troll account nobody really NOS for sure. People like attacking other people for things before really knowing all the facts. I'm sticking up for no one but without all the facts people shouldn't attack or judge.because they all tell different stories so u can't judge one and not all the others. The whole Kerry thread has died down so now it's like all the hate has come to this page.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.