Hutch_87 aka Lee Hutchings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If its going to be at 10pm why not name it
Tiktok Tales at Ten
Telling Truths at Ten
Tale Telling at Ten

Let Ben have his Pillow Talk and you have your Tale'S / stories where people join and tell their tales, stories and dramas.

Get where I'm going with this. 3Ts or go with S's if it's not going to be a regular 10pm thing. Seedy Stories, Secret Stories etc etc

• Heart
Reactions: 3
My hearts absolutely breaking for Rachel. Big up to hutchy for being an amazing friend to that girl.

Hugh respect hutchy 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

Live is unreal 💛💛💛💛💛💛💛

And may I add, that poor girl was fighting her own struggles/emotions after the worse experience of her life while she was being accused of going with hutch. Absolute joke

Rach my sweet girl, I'm so sorry you went through that. My ex abused me in every way possible and I can sympathise with you greatly. Keep going for your beautiful girls

Much love xxxxx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
I along with many others crying when hearing what Rachel has been through.
what horrid “man” to do that to her.
Rachel has been trolled on tiktok etc and for what! Nobody knows what people are going through and this just proves it! She is battling things I wouldn’t wish on my enemy and yet all hutch was doing was being a friend to her!

the stories tonight have been heart pulling and amazing.
Loved how Joe, hutches brother got baited out. That’s was brill

Wtf who was that one his live before it ended?

Liv another catfish wow just wow

Hutch come back on to we here the goss

Wtf who was that one his live before it ended?

Liv another catfish wow just wow

Hutch come back on to we here the goss
I know. It’s shocking how these tramps are doing this to him. Why?! It’s just wrong!
That liv account is private so can’t get on it

I havent heard of benrantz or hutch since last weekend maybe that's im not on tiktok lives much but

My heart broke for that rach last night i was in tears no one should ever go through that. Her ex should be locked up for what he has done!

Hutch you'll be best to block that RyanFranks too, he's nothing but a snake.

Fantastic live last night, and a few things that needed to come out about people. Keep being you and away from the toxic drama

If its going to be at 10pm why not name it
Tiktok Tales at Ten
Telling Truths at Ten
Tale Telling at Ten

Let Ben have his Pillow Talk and you have your Tale'S / stories where people join and tell their tales, stories and dramas.

Get where I'm going with this. 3Ts or go with S's if it's not going to be a regular 10pm thing. Seedy Stories, Secret Stories etc etc
Love this

Yes Hutch love the name. Thanks for giving me a shout out in a nod to the name change.

See I'm a nice person really.

I shall be in attendance this evening.

I missed last last night. Fell asleep rather early.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Massive respect for jumping on Kerrys live and being honest.

Don't get dragged back into it as you are bang on about all the drama around her. I wish her nothing but the best, I really liked her until all the drama started and she surrounded herself with nasty poisonous people. She has let them get in her head and change her.

I hope she listens because you and Ben are bang on. You both need to keep your distance until she learns the lesson on her own. Then like Ben did with you, you can come back and say told you so, but now we are here to pick you up. Just like Ben did to you after all the Tess/Kelly tit.

We have to learn from our own lessons and I hope she listened last night but I've got a funny feeling she won't, until it all comes to a head.

Reading private msgs and responding while on live, just picking out certain comments from those she knows etc etc she continued to do that. It's what I've been screaming from the start.

She's too far in it all at the moment.

But this is Hutchs thread and I jusy wanted to say good on you. Complete honesty. It's a breath of fresh air.

• Heart
I’ll say it again, hutch you kinda lost your way and in my opinion became arrogant etc but I truly believe that you had many many walls up through the tit hand you had been given from the catfish tess! Then with the hurt from the Kerry situation! That Hutch is didn’t like but again that’s my opinion! You have though the past couple weeks turned it around! The hutch that people all know and loved on the app is back! You proved that last night going into Kerrys live and givin her advise! I mean the arrogant hutch wouldn’t of done that or he wouldn’t of done it in the amazing way you did last night and how you spoke it all!
a lot of us tattlers have been saying said same things to her but hey nobody listens to us tattlers!
Hutch keep doing what your doing and don’t go backwards. 💛

Has anyone else seen the screen recording that tiffy has put out of Hutch in kerrys live last night? Shes an evil girl. The same girl has been in contact with Kelly in the hope to destroy hutch. 🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
Has anyone else seen the screen recording that tiffy has put out of Hutch in kerrys live last night? Shes an evil girl. The same girl has been in contact with Kelly in the hope to destroy hutch. 🤬🤬🤬
Think its been removed, or do you mean the 'shut up one'?

Well done Hutch for last night and saying it straight in Kerry's live, But I totally agree with others on here don't get sucked back into all that drama, i really hope she listens and gets rid but I don't think she will, she is going to learn the hard way in which we all have at some point. She isn't even listening to her own mum, who has nothing but love so she isn't going to listen to anyone else!

But much respect to you and keep being you #slsh

Last edited:
Yeah I noticed that. She has another video up of him. Wtf is wrong with these people, they're obsessed.

Hutch is not the one who paid for them photos and then decided to send them.

HUTCH IS THE ONE WHO GOT THEM SENT TO HIM. WISE TO duck UP TIFF

Who was in the live when hutch got Kelly in the box??? That witch has destroyed that man in every way possible and all she had to say for herself was "why are you dragging this back up after 6 months" Rot in hell you deluded, twisted beast

Last edited:
Yeah I noticed that. She has another video up of him. Wtf is wrong with these people, they're obsessed.

Hutch is not the one who paid for them photos and then decided to send them.

HUTCH IS THE ONE WHO GOT THEM SENT TO HIM. WISE TO duck UP TIFF

Who was in the live when hutch got Kelly in the box??? That witch has destroyed that man in every way possible and all she had to say for herself was "why are you dragging this back up after 6 months" Rot in hell you deluded, twisted beast

What's her user name.

Hi I’m new! Well, I say new, I’ve been on tattle for ages just reading.
Kerry will change I think, but it won’t happen straight away. My level of respect shot right up yesterday when hutch went in her live. He will always care about her because that’s the type of man he is. Just a shame someone’s tried to catfish him again but she got well n truly outted before it got to far into it.
I’m absolutely loving his late night talk sessions as well. I’ve never laughed so much in my life some of these stories 🤣 he really has changed his whole attitude around and I adore him for that. This is who hutch is. The fun, lovable and witty man that got a little lost but is now found again. Keep being you l, don’t ever change again! I think I will be a little sad to see these lives finish next week but it will be great to see Ben back and more duo fun from them both.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.