Hutch_87 aka Lee Hutchings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't get hutch I watch all his lives but he always makes it clear he wants a quite life no drama but tonight is a different story .ben loves drama when hutch is live on his own hes a different person but when he's with ben its drama .
I’m sure “drama” for us isn’t how hutch sees it tonight! He allowed that woman to be his one and alone, yet look what she did to him. How she lied about many things but most importantly betrayed his trust and broke him down! Why the hell would someone do that?! She has more than a screw loose that one!!

Reactions: 1
I cant be the only one that finds Racheals constant eye close / long wink thing that she does very strange?? It irritates me.

The last 3 tiktoks she's done, including the one replying to hutch just made me cringe. So awkward.

His live yesterday was eventful, think I have fell in love with lynz her accent melted me yesterday.I have now unblocked her after seeing her in a box with Ben and him saying he liked her she takes the ripping and piss taking well in all fairness I would be mortified if I got bated out like that , Hutch speaks about his “team” like he really respects them. So rumours i have heard I no longer believe and think it is all definitely twisted. Jesus anyone watching his live now lynz has gone right in on Kelly.

So Kelly grew a pair tonight being “John” probs didn’t know her arse from her elbow last night being misses baker with all that flour! People have proof she did what she did and told all those lies! Believe from Ryan’s comment she admitted in insta message to him. Well that’s my take on it. Yet she sits in hutches live trying to out him and then go for Vix, Lyndz and Paige that where in hutches box! As much as I admire hutch for saying after everything he would help Kelly get help…. There is just no helping people like that!!! She’s done it to someone that hutch found out about and no doubt there are many more people still to find.

That live just went off I have so much respect for hutch, how has he actually got through all this. FairPlay Vix Lynz and Paige didn’t back down I’m surprised Sam didn’t get in the box she has always been Hutch’s favourite. My views have been changed on Hutch the last few weeks he’s gone back to being a top geezer, Lots of respect to you man and the friends around you.

Reactions: 2
He's pillow talk live last night was so funny, not laughed like that for a long time. And so good to see him coming back to he's lush self again. Him and Ben Rantz have a friendship that is not often found, and they bounce off each other in such a good way. Keep it up the both of you as this is what life is about, fun and just enjoying things :)

Hutch please don't pick me up wrong when I say this or take offence but please be yourself. Pillow talk is Bens, lully is Ben's saying etc.... I personally think it doesn't suit you. When you said lully the other day it just sounded so wrong and its not something you would say

Just keep being yourself

such a shame people need to spoil things was a good live and people causing drama.. chin up Hutch you are doing amazing xx

Amazing live last night I was crying with laughter at Sam Quinney no pies for me from now on ladies . 😂 Lynz at the end had me in stitches.The bantz is unreal on hutch’s pillow talk I’m waiting for pillow talk tonight lynz for a fat girl is comedy gold.

Pillow talk for hutch should be “drama stalk” look how many people have been dipping the same bloke or said tiktok bloke trying their luck with all those woman. Nothing beats Bens pillow talk, hutch just puts a different vibe to it

Pillow talk for hutch should be “drama stalk” look how many people have been dipping the same bloke or said tiktok bloke trying their luck with all those woman. Nothing beats Bens pillow talk, hutch just puts a different vibe to it
😂😂😂😂 I was literally glued last night until my friend decided to ring and ruin it 😂😂😂

🤣 it was a good one. Think he needs to do more of them rather than “fantasy dreams etc”. Let’s see what tonight brings ha
😂😂😂 last night had to be one of the funniest pillow talks hutch has done. Everyone was getting banned I heard this morning hutch went mental at lynz and they have fell out. 🤨 If she wasn’t a fat girl I’d tap that she is comedy gold😂 I was still laughing about Charlie boy this morning.

Tattlers we got our wish! Pillow talk tonight. Is drama love triangles etc

• Haha
Tattlers we got our wish! Pillow talk tonight. Is drama love triangles etc
OK so I haven't missed anything yet. I entered about 2 secs ago and was about to say ermmm Bo peep wasn't present. Nearly gave myself away 😂 oops.

• Haha
OK so I haven't missed anything yet. I entered about 2 secs ago and was about to say ermmm Bo peep wasn't present. Nearly gave myself away 😂 oops.
Think he read my quote other day, last night wasn’t a drama pillow talk just fun ha. Bring on tonight

Hutch you can be in my box anytime pal 😂

Friends end up with the same sayings, that's what happens when you spend too much time bumming each other. Only joking, but yeah me and my friends end up using the same little sayings.

Holla ya boy for the catfish

I can’t cope with them pair! Hutch you lost your way a bit but with Ben guiding you 🤣 you have brought sexy back 🤣🤣🤣

Read my comment on hutches 🤣🤣🤣 that was before the one u need to calm urself about haha. Loves ya Ben

Here

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.