Hutch_87 aka Lee Hutchings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know he wouldn't, both boys were gutted when they fell out and I don't think they would let anyone or anything stand in the way of their friendship again.

My family know when they're both live together because I be roaring the house down 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Tho I do have to keep my earphones in so kids can't hear  Their lives come with caution as you don't know what either of them of liable of saying 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I know he wouldn't, both boys were gutted when they fell out and I don't think they would let anyone or anything stand in the way of their friendship again.

My family know when they're both live together because I be roaring the house down 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Tho I do have to keep my earphones in so kids can't hear  Their lives come with caution as you don't know what either of them of liable of saying 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
This is so true about their lives together. I miss them! Also the thing that I liked was hutch duelling randoms?! Where has that gone. These question times are ok but it’s the same questions every live. Or same kinda chat again.

Reactions: 1
This is so true about their lives together. I miss them! Also the thing that I liked was hutch duelling randoms?! Where has that gone. These question times are ok but it’s the same questions every live. Or same kinda chat again.
I love the random duels I'll never forget the Gary one. My sides hurt for ages from laughing. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I just sit on the toilet when the duels start (weak bladder with children) 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 oj no I do not but all jokes aside they are funny as hell. My Jaws be sore from laughing 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I love the random duels I'll never forget the Gary one. My sides hurt for ages from laughing. 😂
Gary was one of the best ones! Hutch if your reading this please find Gary 🤣🤣 serious though can we have more duel lives as that’s the hutch we like. Question time is ok but very repetitive 🤣

Gary was one of the best ones! Hutch if your reading this please find Gary 🤣🤣 serious though can we have more duel lives as that’s the hutch we like. Question time is ok but very repetitive 🤣
they are and I think he gets fed up with it but does it cos it's what people have asked for and he wants to please everyone but u can tell by his face he doesn't really wanna be doing it like last night.he face was saying he wasn't really in to it.

Did anyone see Lee’s live tonight it was hilarious back to the old Lee that’s for sure. His mod’s had a ribbing off him he called them dysfunctional and bated them out but you can tell he thinks a lot of them he even said they was all 1 in a million I’m still crying at the chicken story.

Did anyone see Lee’s live tonight it was hilarious back to the old Lee that’s for sure. His mod’s had a ribbing off him he called them dysfunctional and bated them out but you can tell he thinks a lot of them he even said they was all 1 in a million I’m still crying at the chicken story.
Yes I watched part of the live. Poor lynz 🤣🤣🤣 did you see the photo he put up of the chicken 🤣🤣🤣🤣

About 2 weeks ago he dualled a random and it was a girl from Yorkshire. It was absolutely hilarious. I couldn't breathe.

The girl was great too she took the banter so well.

Yes I watched part of the live. Poor lynz 🤣🤣🤣 did you see the photo he put up of the chicken 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I know he gave her hell of a ribbing, that chicken picture was hilarious, I was shocked that he spoke highly of her because along the grapevine I’d been told he didn’t like Lynz and spoke some nasty things about her but it didn’t come across like that last night so that’s been twisted. Sam his other mod took a ribbing also and even handed her mod badge in hope Lee don’t let her do that thou.The stories he tells about his Mod’s has me in stitches and it sounds like they have a laugh, I’ve been in group chats with Lee before and he never stays long they will all get dropped like the rest of us. I like his mod’s Ive followed them for a long time,Sam and Lynz done a live before with a Gary and I spent the whole night in stitches so can only imagine what there group chat is like.😂

About 2 weeks ago he dualled a random and it was a girl from Yorkshire. It was absolutely hilarious. I couldn't breathe.

The girl was great too she took the banter so well.
I was the same it was hilarious 😂

They are friends but he wouldn't have the following he has if it wasn't for Ben, clings on to Ben for clout. Ben needs to be careful because Hutch will drop him out soon. He's all for himself.
So you've not just come on here to chase clout.

I think we need to leave Hutch alone. He is out there getting the bunda ..whats wrong with that

These new accounts are a pain

“People need dramatic examples to shake them out of apathy and I can’t do that as Bruce Wayne.”

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I was asleep very early last night, darn it. Looks like I missed a good one.

Thanks for the screenshots 😂 it's good to see him back to himself with lighthearted lives.

• Heart
I missed this love too. I’m waiting to see hutch lives being back to the old self. Hopefully I will catch one soon. Even better for a good old fun live of duels to find Gary 🤣🤣

• Heart
I’m lost… has Tyler been forgiven by hutch as he’s commenting on hutches live. Finally managed to catch a hutch live 🤣🤣 although not much happening ha

I was thinking the same. Hutch called him a bleep few weeks back 🤷‍♀️ I can't keep up with these people 🤣🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.