Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LilBoPeep

VIP Member
TIKTOKKER and Truck driver extrodinnaire.

Owner of #SLSH Stay Lucky Stay Humble

May look big and hard but he has a soft squashy centre. A softy who keeps getting taken advantage of by a certain female (cough cough).

Finally besties with Ben Rantz again.

I haven't made it a rave thread, I've put it in the tiktok forum so people can have their opinions however I just state I am a liker of Lee and hope that he can find his happiness as he definitely deserves it, away from a certain KK.

Reactions: 11

Lisaloo1982

Don't get me wrong I love hutch but I am starting to think he is getting little bit big headed since he started to realise how much people like him

Reactions: 7

Lisaloo1982

Is it just me or does anyone think hutch might be getting a little but to big for his boots now since he's realised the amount of female attention he gets

Reactions: 6

Proud_mumma

Wow has anyone seen hutchys recent tiktoks?? This man is on fire 🔥🔥🔥🥵🥵🥵

I swear I don't have it on repeat 😝😂😂

• Heart
Everyone is entitled to have there own thoughts but I personally like him. I recently started going back in his lives and they have been upbeat and full of energy. I got pounced on in Kerry’s live by her mod’s for asking a question although I asked the same question in his live and his mods were very pleasant towards me.

zoflo3110

More chance of me noshing on my dads dong than anyone actually having real screenshots and showing them! pap! Pap!

Reactions: 5

ZigNZag

Did they mean screenshots were being sent today or next year??? I just can’t cope with this 🤣🤣 seriously bored now. Or did you get carried away with the 3 for £100 and lost your head for a while 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

UltimateTruth

Lee doesn’t get the credit he deserves. Kerry brought him down so much and made him a man he wasn’t!! Proves it as every time they’re not together and not friends we all see the real genuine loving loyal and helpful man he is!! Lee stay true stay real and fuck that bitch. She doesn’t deserve you and you certainly don’t need her. You deserve so much more and better. Love this man 🤟👏

Proud_mumma

Well well well here we have it a hutch thread at last. All thanks to @Littleboepeep.

What can I say, such an inspiration to all. Both Ben and hutch have helped we through some really tough times without even realising. So a massive thank you boys. You both are truly amazing!!!!

As for u hutchy boy keep that beautiful smile on ur face, u deserve the world and more and always remember that.

Keep shinning ya big softy we got u

Love from your tattle life family ❤❤❤

In my opinion I don't think the boys could be bothered with drama and just want an easy life. They attract the drama more so because they are real, say it how it is and ppl don't like that.

Last edited:
Even if they do love the drama I have respect for Ben because at least he will name names. Say it how it is or say nothing at all.
This is true.

I like them both to be honest, they just need to find the right women instead of the skets they seem to attract

I saw the tick tock he made about me and the to big for his boots comments he also said about it in a live to
But you’re right though, he’s so cocky and arrogant. Saying “I’m just me, I’m humble” doesn’t actually make you humble, no matter how many times you say it 🙄

• Haha

LilBoPeep

VIP Member
Think I need to give watching hutch’s lives another go and see! I did like him but unsure what’s been going on with him. Maybe he’s getting back to his old self with getting rid of trash from his life??!!
Yeah his last few lives have been the Hutch we all love. Honest, upfront and not watching what he's saying to try keep a certain someone unhappy. He's been naming names too which we all appreciate, no two facedness or pussy footing around.

LilBoPeep

VIP Member
To

Be honest no 1 knows really what has gone on or has been said cos everyone says something different so u can't believe one person as u don't fully no they are telling the truth. Like Kerry keeps saying she's made mistakes and done things she shouldn't have who's to say she wasn't one of the troll account nobody really NOS for sure. People like attacking other people for things before really knowing all the facts. I'm sticking up for no one but without all the facts people shouldn't attack or judge.because they all tell different stories so u can't judge one and not all the others. The whole Kerry thread has died down so now it's like all the hate has come to this page.
There's not much hate here tbh, one person felt hes got too big for his boots, that's their opinion. This isn't a Rave thread so people can have their opinions. The Kerry thread hasn't really died down just shes playing victim and woe is me, as she does periodically and "disappears". She won't be gone long and the thread will pick back up.

I've always liked Hutch and as I said in my comment above I've always been team Hutch but after Bronnies drunk live where Hutch come on and it got heated, it really confused me as she said so many different things and some werent making sense, she was very against Hutch and was saying he had done and said alsorts on the BronnieSparkless Troll page. Then when Hutch joined the live as a guest she started back tracking and saying she loved him and hadn't been saying anything about him. It was all very confusing.

So I asked if anyone could clarify a few details for me about it.

Ben Rantz read my comment out today on his live and commented on what I said and his reply cleared a few things up for me.

You seem on the defence for Hutch and that's fine but don't come for people that have an opposite opinion. Of course we don't know everything because it's social media and they all try to make themselves look like the good guy. I appreciate Hutchs honesty in owing up that he was the Troll account unlike the likes of Kerry who pretend to be all sweet and innocent everytime when she definitely isn't. She is the instigator who gets someone else to start the fires so her hands are clean but keeps adding fuel silently.

This is Tattle where millions of people comment on their thoughts about different people. No one knows everything, it's just opinions. So you're saying we can't judge because we don't know everything?? I'm sorry but that's the whole point in Tattle. Sharing your opinions on what your opinion is on someone that shares their life online.

This is what Tattle shares on their official description

About Tattle Life
Tattle Life is a commentary website on public social media accounts. We allow commentary and critiques of people that choose to monetise their personal life and release it into the public domain.

alocal

What can I say about the lovely Hutch? Heart of GOLD, funny as fuck, a loveable teddy bear 🧸 hopefully one day he will find the happiness he truly deserves SLSH

• Heart

ZigNZag

Don't get me wrong I love hutch but I am starting to think he is getting little bit big headed since he started to realise how much people like him
In a way I agree. I mean the whole “I’m just me” is just him lapping it up. Especially how the whole trolling via Paul has been allowed to just be forgotten like Paul never hurt or affected anyone. So much talk of how Hutch actually knew that Paul was barron. Also how Bronnie out hutch for trolling her. Not the first person I’ve seen say that about hutch. Makes you wonder! All this with Tyler and him falling out with him yet Paul , hutches own mod was a vile troll too! They can all blame Tyler for that but Paul was getting info from hutch as to what to say when trolling. No one held a gun to Paul’s head to cause so much upset for Emily or others. It’s ok Paul you troll and all’s forgotten. But god help anyone troll you or hutch

Reactions: 4
I have been in a group with hutch before and he leave’s everytime because he can’t keep up with the stuff he tells people. Although he’s sticking by the likes of darcy the baby ain’t his . That really gets on my nervous myself and others have been there and we didn’t get that loyalty, His so called team needs to know what the real hutch says about them to his “friends”, welshlynz who is constantly in his box I have voice notes and screenshots where he has spoke evil about her that was passed on from people he spoke to a lot I have known her since last august, she’s always been teamhutch same as Sam she’s been teamhutch along time vix’s was teamkerry and I don’t really know that Paige They will never fit into his circle.Take a look at his so called team all embarrassing to him,His own words not mine. His team are loyal to him they need a wake up call Your all being bad mouthed by hutch even today, He admitted he don’t trust any of his so called team yesterday and is slowly going to drop them over the coming weeks I have that proof aswell.

• Wow

Lisaloo1982

To

Be honest no 1 knows really what has gone on or has been said cos everyone says something different so u can't believe one person as u don't fully no they are telling the truth. Like Kerry keeps saying she's made mistakes and done things she shouldn't have who's to say she wasn't one of the troll account nobody really NOS for sure. People like attacking other people for things before really knowing all the facts. I'm sticking up for no one but without all the facts people shouldn't attack or judge.because they all tell different stories so u can't judge one and not all the others. The whole Kerry thread has died down so now it's like all the hate has come to this page.
Just because I said I feel he's getting to big for his boots doesn't mean it hate. I have always said I love hutch and his content. I just feel since he's started getting more popular he is getting a bit big headed and gone back kn stuff he said when he previously said when he first started out. Doesn't mean n don't still like him or I am giving him hate.

LilBoPeep

VIP Member
Even if they do love the drama I have respect for Ben because at least he will name names. Say it how it is or say nothing at all.