Hutch_87 aka Lee Hutchings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TIKTOKKER and Truck driver extrodinnaire.

Owner of #SLSH Stay Lucky Stay Humble

May look big and hard but he has a soft squashy centre. A softy who keeps getting taken advantage of by a certain female (cough cough).

Finally besties with Ben Rantz again.

I haven't made it a rave thread, I've put it in the tiktok forum so people can have their opinions however I just state I am a liker of Lee and hope that he can find his happiness as he definitely deserves it, away from a certain KK.

Reactions: 11
TIKTOKKER and Truck driver extrodinnaire.

Owner of #SLSH Stay Lucky Stay Humble

May look big and hard but he has a soft squashy centre. A softy who keeps getting taken advantage of by a certain female (cough cough).

Finally besties with Ben Rantz again.

I haven't made it a rave thread, I've put it in the tiktok forum so people can have their opinions however I just state I am a liker of Lee and hope that he can find his happiness as he definitely deserves it, away from a certain KK.
He's like Marmite.

To be fair to him, he also takes quite a bit of crap off people.

Bit like Benrantz, loves the drama I reckon. That's not a bad thing though. Keeps people on their toes

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Even if they do love the drama I have respect for Ben because at least he will name names. Say it how it is or say nothing at all.

Reactions: 4
Well well well here we have it a hutch thread at last. All thanks to @Littleboepeep.

What can I say, such an inspiration to all. Both Ben and hutch have helped we through some really tough times without even realising. So a massive thank you boys. You both are truly amazing!!!!

As for u hutchy boy keep that beautiful smile on ur face, u deserve the world and more and always remember that.

Keep shinning ya big softy we got u

Love from your tattle life family ❤❤❤

In my opinion I don't think the boys could be bothered with drama and just want an easy life. They attract the drama more so because they are real, say it how it is and ppl don't like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Even if they do love the drama I have respect for Ben because at least he will name names. Say it how it is or say nothing at all.
This is true.

I like them both to be honest, they just need to find the right women instead of the skets they seem to attract

Yay finally we have a lee hutch thread but I can say anything nasty about him. I love this guy he takes so much crap and always comes out smiling

Reactions: 3
Lee doesn’t get the credit he deserves. Kerry brought him down so much and made him a man he wasn’t!! Proves it as every time they’re not together and not friends we all see the real genuine loving loyal and helpful man he is!! Lee stay true stay real and duck that witch. She doesn’t deserve you and you certainly don’t need her. You deserve so much more and better. Love this man 🤟👏

Wow has anyone seen hutchys recent tiktoks?? This man is on fire 🔥🔥🔥🥵🥵🥵

I swear I don't have it on repeat 😝😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I near fell of the treadmill a few times cos my eyes were glued to it 😂😂😂😂😂

Abita window shopping does us no harm 😉😂😂

Reactions: 3
Wow has anyone seen hutchys recent tiktoks?? This man is on fire 🔥🔥🔥🥵🥵🥵

I swear I don't have it on repeat 😝😂😂
Definitely on fire Hutch! We all love a good bit of banter and that. However anyone notice the exploding fountain coming from kerrilouise1990 at the moment. Desperately in all his lives and trying her best to have herself noticed. Funny how hutch has banter with that Mel and now kerrilouise1990 is all over her too with duets etc. Hutch don’t want you kerri, he don’t need another weirdo in his life. I mean sure heard reason why she’s not got half of her kids is she choose a certain powder over them! Hutch is amazing and he doesn’t need anyone to show him that. Would love for him to finally find the one and settle down. But he needs to enjoy his single time at the mo as he’s been through a lot with that “Tess”. Keep being you Hutch. One request can we have more of your funny duel lives? I want to see Gary 🤣

• Haha
I don’t understand the whole kerrilouise thing. At one point she was hutch’s mod and all up his arse? What happened with her kids? I know she hasn’t got them and was having contact issues at one point like wtf??

As for you Hutch, carry on doing you. You’re amazing and an inspiration 😊😊😊

I don’t understand the whole kerrilouise thing. At one point she was hutch’s mod and all up his arse? What happened with her kids? I know she hasn’t got them and was having contact issues at one point like wtf??

As for you Hutch, carry on doing you. You’re amazing and an inspiration 😊😊😊
I’ve heard it’s due to drugs and her middle two live with their dad.

Don't get me wrong I love hutch but I am starting to think he is getting little bit big headed since he started to realise how much people like him

Reactions: 7
Don't get me wrong I love hutch but I am starting to think he is getting little bit big headed since he started to realise how much people like him
In a way I agree. I mean the whole “I’m just me” is just him lapping it up. Especially how the whole trolling via Paul has been allowed to just be forgotten like Paul never hurt or affected anyone. So much talk of how Hutch actually knew that Paul was barron. Also how Bronnie out hutch for trolling her. Not the first person I’ve seen say that about hutch. Makes you wonder! All this with Tyler and him falling out with him yet Paul , hutches own mod was a vile troll too! They can all blame Tyler for that but Paul was getting info from hutch as to what to say when trolling. No one held a gun to Paul’s head to cause so much upset for Emily or others. It’s ok Paul you troll and all’s forgotten. But god help anyone troll you or hutch

In a way I agree. I mean the whole “I’m just me” is just him lapping it up. Especially how the whole trolling via Paul has been allowed to just be forgotten like Paul never hurt or affected anyone. So much talk of how Hutch actually knew that Paul was barron. Also how Bronnie out hutch for trolling her. Not the first person I’ve seen say that about hutch. Makes you wonder! All this with Tyler and him falling out with him yet Paul , hutches own mod was a vile troll too! They can all blame Tyler for that but Paul was getting info from hutch as to what to say when trolling. No one held a gun to Paul’s head to cause so much upset for Emily or others. It’s ok Paul you troll and all’s forgotten. But god help anyone troll you or hutch
Yes I completely agree with u Hutch has done more behind the scenes than he wants people to think. I just think he is on course to loosening quite a few followers through his behaviour and the way he is acting now.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.