Hutch_87 aka Lee Hutchings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To

Be honest no 1 knows really what has gone on or has been said cos everyone says something different so u can't believe one person as u don't fully no they are telling the truth. Like Kerry keeps saying she's made mistakes and done things she shouldn't have who's to say she wasn't one of the troll account nobody really NOS for sure. People like attacking other people for things before really knowing all the facts. I'm sticking up for no one but without all the facts people shouldn't attack or judge.because they all tell different stories so u can't judge one and not all the others. The whole Kerry thread has died down so now it's like all the hate has come to this page.
There's not much hate here tbh, one person felt hes got too big for his boots, that's their opinion. This isn't a Rave thread so people can have their opinions. The Kerry thread hasn't really died down just shes playing victim and woe is me, as she does periodically and "disappears". She won't be gone long and the thread will pick back up.

I've always liked Hutch and as I said in my comment above I've always been team Hutch but after Bronnies drunk live where Hutch come on and it got heated, it really confused me as she said so many different things and some werent making sense, she was very against Hutch and was saying he had done and said alsorts on the BronnieSparkless Troll page. Then when Hutch joined the live as a guest she started back tracking and saying she loved him and hadn't been saying anything about him. It was all very confusing.

So I asked if anyone could clarify a few details for me about it.

Ben Rantz read my comment out today on his live and commented on what I said and his reply cleared a few things up for me.

You seem on the defence for Hutch and that's fine but don't come for people that have an opposite opinion. Of course we don't know everything because it's social media and they all try to make themselves look like the good guy. I appreciate Hutchs honesty in owing up that he was the Troll account unlike the likes of Kerry who pretend to be all sweet and innocent everytime when she definitely isn't. She is the instigator who gets someone else to start the fires so her hands are clean but keeps adding fuel silently.

This is Tattle where millions of people comment on their thoughts about different people. No one knows everything, it's just opinions. So you're saying we can't judge because we don't know everything?? I'm sorry but that's the whole point in Tattle. Sharing your opinions on what your opinion is on someone that shares their life online.

This is what Tattle shares on their official description

About Tattle Life
Tattle Life is a commentary website on public social media accounts. We allow commentary and critiques of people that choose to monetise their personal life and release it into the public domain.

Reactions: 5
To

Be honest no 1 knows really what has gone on or has been said cos everyone says something different so u can't believe one person as u don't fully no they are telling the truth. Like Kerry keeps saying she's made mistakes and done things she shouldn't have who's to say she wasn't one of the troll account nobody really NOS for sure. People like attacking other people for things before really knowing all the facts. I'm sticking up for no one but without all the facts people shouldn't attack or judge.because they all tell different stories so u can't judge one and not all the others. The whole Kerry thread has died down so now it's like all the hate has come to this page.
Just because I said I feel he's getting to big for his boots doesn't mean it hate. I have always said I love hutch and his content. I just feel since he's started getting more popular he is getting a bit big headed and gone back kn stuff he said when he previously said when he first started out. Doesn't mean n don't still like him or I am giving him hate.

Reactions: 4
Everyone and anyone is allowed an opinion! That’s the thing about this world, people don’t like it when others have a different opinion. How much of a boring world would it be if we all thought and acted the same.
many times I’ve heard hutch say “if you put yourself out there on social media, not everyone will like you etc etc” so he more than anyone knows there will people who judge and more so when he’s going back on all he’s been saying about OF, trolling, his brand meaning etc etc. He may “just be him” and he’s always said what you see on the app is him in real life so I’m sorry he now isn’t the hutch many of us enjoyed and appreciated on this app. He has got too big for his boots! Many times it’s “I’ll speak to my team” I’m sorry I haven’t heard other people say that, they are out here just doing them and no need for the “fake” team behind them!

Reactions: 3
Everyone and anyone is allowed an opinion! That’s the thing about this world, people don’t like it when others have a different opinion. How much of a boring world would it be if we all thought and acted the same.
many times I’ve heard hutch say “if you put yourself out there on social media, not everyone will like you etc etc” so he more than anyone knows there will people who judge and more so when he’s going back on all he’s been saying about OF, trolling, his brand meaning etc etc. He may “just be him” and he’s always said what you see on the app is him in real life so I’m sorry he now isn’t the hutch many of us enjoyed and appreciated on this app. He has got too big for his boots! Many times it’s “I’ll speak to my team” I’m sorry I haven’t heard other people say that, they are out here just doing them and no need for the “fake” team behind them!
Ben says he will speak to his team or admin all the time. So how can u judge hutch for having admin when Ben does to. They both work full-time and have busy life's so they can't manage everything to do with merch on their own. They both have ig pages that their admin run. U can judge one for having admin when the other does. Even Ben said on live yesterday he doesn't understand that comment about admin.when he has them as well.

So we have come down to bickering about admin.

Now I don't care about who has admin and who doesn't, this is not the apprentice.

I came here for drama and to fight crime on the streets of tattle. For the gossip of who is sleeping with who and who is stabbing each other in the back.

But yet here we are talking about ADMIN.

I support both Ben and Hutch. There I said it. I sometimes question what both do but in all they both do a pretty good job on social media and they like me love a bit of drama.

We've lost our way. So let's get back to it.

"Yes, Father. I Shall Become A Bat”

Reactions: 2
So we have come down to bickering about admin.

Now I don't care about who has admin and who doesn't, this is not the apprentice.

I came here for drama and to fight crime on the streets of tattle. For the gossip of who is sleeping with who and who is stabbing each other in the back.

But yet here we are talking about ADMIN.

I support both Ben and Hutch. There I said it. I sometimes question what both do but in all they both do a pretty good job on social media and they like me love a bit of drama.

We've lost our way. So let's get back to it.

"Yes, Father. I Shall Become A Bat”
Whose sleeping with who and back stabbing does seem to faded into the background 🤣🤣
Unsure why Ben had to be mentioned in relation to my above comment as I wasn’t on about Ben! Many other Tiktokers out there and Ben was the only one mentioned!
plus I hadn’t just mentioned about team/admin! But that’s the only things picked up on not the fact hutch has and is going back on all what he’s been saying for along time now! How he’s slated trolls left right and centre but now seems to be involved with trolling or if he hasn’t trolled then he sure as forgiven Paul for being barron and being so vile when he was trolling! So again going back on all he’s been saying and believes in. SLSH now includes allowing trolling!

Reactions: 1
Everyone is entitled to have there own thoughts but I personally like him. I recently started going back in his lives and they have been upbeat and full of energy. I got pounced on in Kerry’s live by her mod’s for asking a question although I asked the same question in his live and his mods were very pleasant towards me.

Reactions: 6
Everyone is entitled to have there own thoughts but I personally like him. I recently started going back in his lives and they have been upbeat and full of energy. I got pounced on in Kerry’s live by her mod’s for asking a question although I asked the same question in his live and his mods were very pleasant towards me.
Think I need to give watching hutch’s lives another go and see! I did like him but unsure what’s been going on with him. Maybe he’s getting back to his old self with getting rid of trash from his life??!!

Think I need to give watching hutch’s lives another go and see! I did like him but unsure what’s been going on with him. Maybe he’s getting back to his old self with getting rid of trash from his life??!!
Yeah his last few lives have been the Hutch we all love. Honest, upfront and not watching what he's saying to try keep a certain someone unhappy. He's been naming names too which we all appreciate, no two facedness or pussy footing around.

Reactions: 5
I don’t care about what he’s done! I’d love one night with him.. and one night only bet he’s an animal 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hutch, then again he's up most thirsty girls arses on tiktok. Bloke loves himself, he's a fuckin nobody without Ben.

Reactions: 2
Hutch, then again he's up most thirsty girls arses on tiktok. Bloke loves himself, he's a fuckin nobody without Ben.
Oh. I haven't had a look today. It was a different girl last night in his live saying she's happy she doesn't have to pay for his OF and gets it for free 👀👀 I suppose he's free and single so is having fun however it depends what he's saying to all these females lol

I thought him and Ben were friends?

Oh. I haven't had a look today. It was a different girl last night in his live saying she's happy she doesn't have to pay for his OF and gets it for free 👀👀 I suppose he's free and single so is having fun however it depends what he's saying to all these females lol

I thought him and Ben were friends?
They are friends but he wouldn't have the following he has if it wasn't for Ben, clings on to Ben for clout. Ben needs to be careful because Hutch will drop him out soon. He's all for himself.

Reactions: 1
They are friends but he wouldn't have the following he has if it wasn't for Ben, clings on to Ben for clout. Ben needs to be careful because Hutch will drop him out soon. He's all for himself.
How do you know all this?

I really like hutch as you will see from previous posts but dare he drop our boy cause I will just have to drive to Somerset and drop kick him 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
H
Hutch had the follower's before Ben he hasn't really gained any from being mates with Ben. Why is everyone always trying to cause grief between Ben and hutch. If any one hangs on to Ben is rich. Fell out with him then when he see he was doing well for himself he made up with ben.and jumped on the merch wagon. Where was rich wen Ben's business was struggling. Hutch being the mate he is jumped in to help Ben giving him money towards his business and doing his merch. I honestly think hutch is all mouth when it comes to women I think he likes the banter and the flirting but think it's all show for when he's on live. U only have to look how well he treated Kerry when they was together to see how well he treats people away from tiktok.

I really like hutch as you will see from previous posts but dare he drop our boy cause I will just have to drive to Somerset and drop kick him 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I can't image hutch ever dropping Ben. He was gutted when they fell out before so can't see him putting their friendship at risk ever again. I love them both. Hutch even more now he's going back to the old him.

I can't image hutch ever dropping Ben. He was gutted when they fell out before so can't see him putting their friendship at risk ever again. I love them both. Hutch even more now he's going back to the old him.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.