Hunters & Heels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another Ad from another free weekend away. Her whole wardrobe is Wallis who she is working with and yet non of that tagged as an Ad or a gift.
Yes. If they were from Wallis and gifted as part of that campaign they should definitely be marked as #gifted at the very least.
Looks like it was a perfect Easter weekend running through fields holding onto a straw hat, in a floaty white dress and the boys in matching outfits 🙄
It's just unrelatable.
I would enjoy looking at pics like that in a lifestyle magazine for example, but if I were a working mum and step mum to 3 young boys I would feel incredibly inferior looking at her page. And I'd imagine mums are exactly the audience she's going for?

It can't be that perfect ALL the time surely?

Reactions: 6
Yes. If they were from Wallis and gifted as part of that campaign they should definitely be marked as #gifted at the very least.
Looks like it was a perfect Easter weekend running through fields holding onto a straw hat, in a floaty white dress and the boys in matching outfits 🙄
It's just unrelatable.
I would enjoy looking at pics like that in a lifestyle magazine for example, but if I were a working mum and step mum to 3 young boys I would feel incredibly inferior looking at her page. And I'd imagine mums are exactly the audience she's going for?

It can't be that perfect ALL the time surely?
The shoes are definitely. When you are #gifted, #Ad and Paid partnership
there are rules Lauren and you are not playing your part in this transaction.

I think that they are not mentioned in this particular post because it is another #Ad they are being worn in.

You started this lifestyle love - play by the rules!

881C8A3F-B66E-495A-BFF8-89F3856A61DF.png

Choose a button to press = engagement figures are upped = more freebies!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
The shoes are definitely. When you are #gifted, #Ad and Paid partnership
there are rules Lauren and you are not playing your part in this transaction.

I think that they are not mentioned in this particular post because it is another #Ad they are being worn in.

You started this lifestyle love - play by the rules!

View attachment 13304

Choose a button to press = engagement figures are upped = more freebies!
She probably made that deliberate mistake to so she could do this afterwards and then pretend it was a typo error to do this question to get more engagement. How sad

Reactions: 3
Her 💩 stinks the same as everyone else’s. She just doesn’t want you to know that. It’s all lies & fake. They all do it. We all know that life isn’t THAT sweet🤣

Reactions: 5
A friend of a friend knows H&H and her mum lives with her Monday to Friday which is how she manages to look immaculate all the time apparently....

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She is so lovely in the replies on her stories and unlike some does seem to make the effort to even if it's not an ad. I just wish one day I'd pop on to her stories and see her having a real honest chat. Kids have trashed the playroom, Cols annoyed her, and not standing in the kitchen gazing lovingly at a leg of lamb in his pinny 🙄 and she isn't dressed and made up as if she's about to hit the red carpet. But maybe it IS that perfect all the time? As a Mum who works and struggles to fit everything in with one at times O can't relate to her at all and she seems sweet so I kind of want to..
And if her Mum does live with her in the week to help out great tell people that!

Reactions: 7
She is so lovely in the replies on her stories and unlike some does seem to make the effort to even if it's not an ad. I just wish one day I'd pop on to her stories and see her having a real honest chat. Kids have trashed the playroom, Cols annoyed her, and not standing in the kitchen gazing lovingly at a leg of lamb in his pinny 🙄 and she isn't dressed and made up as if she's about to hit the red carpet. But maybe it IS that perfect all the time? As a Mum who works and struggles to fit everything in with one at times O can't relate to her at all and she seems sweet so I kind of want to..
And if her Mum does live with her in the week to help out great tell people that!
I’ve never messaged her or commented but she does definitely always seem lovely when replying, and she replies to most comments which is admirable given the size of her account. All about engagement though eh & Lauren is a professional - she’s in PR and works for BB so knows what she needs to do. Unlike Mrs M say. I’m fairly sure H&H is mates with Life with Oaks and Olive, may be wrong though. H&H did a couple of IG meet up events, ticketed affairs and all in swanky hotels with swishy dresses galore, wreath making, make up station, flowers, the works. Wonder what they were like. I’d love to be a fly on the wall! Anyone here in attendance? 😄

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
D0D942E8-67D5-4324-BEA1-43F865C8686A.png

er, no Lauren - this should have been tagged #Ad for Wallis, in the actual picture when it was originally posted BUT that was an #Ad for another gifted stay, therefore two #Ads in one. We are watching Lauren

Reactions: 4
I live near her and have messaged her SO many times asking for recommendations or which park she is in with her kids and I have NEVER had a reply! I’m done with her and her perfect life. It’s not real. It can’t be.

• Wow
I live near her and have messaged her SO many times asking for recommendations or which park she is in with her kids and I have NEVER had a reply! I’m done with her and her perfect life. It’s not real. It can’t be.
The fact that she was the ‘other woman’ dents her halo somewhat.....

• Wow
Reactions: 6
To be fair, maybe she doesn’t reply for safeguarding issues? Although she could always give you recommendations instead I suppose :)

To be fair, maybe she doesn’t reply for safeguarding issues? Although she could always give you recommendations instead I suppose :)
Yep I know what you mean. Hadn’t really thought about it like that. I just find it rude she never replies when it’s about local stuff, when she’s very open about where she lives and goes to cafes and stuff and highlights all the local places she goes. Oh well 🤷🏼‍♀️

Yep I know what you mean. Hadn’t really thought about it like that. I just find it rude she never replies when it’s about local stuff, when she’s very open about where she lives and goes to cafes and stuff and highlights all the local places she goes. Oh well 🤷🏼‍♀️
It's really odd being ignored when you send someone a message, it's a bit like being blanked by someone you talk to in the street - so I do get the annoyance!

Ok so Colin and his previous partner both moved from Scotland to work at John Lewis in Cardiff, and that’s where he met Lauren.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.