Hunters & Heels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, please don’t get with the programme if it means calling children ugly. No one wants to sink that low 👍
They ARE ugly. And I AM that low. Snotty mare looking down her nose at people when her kids look like little toffs....to quote a famous hashtag...#sorrynotsorry

Reactions: 3
No, please don’t get with the programme if it means calling children ugly. No one wants to sink that low 👍
She puts her kids online. We’re all entitled to our opinion. Admin will remove inappropriate posts, it’s not our job to police comments.
I’ve no interest in her kids but she does pimp them out online.

Reactions: 1
She is so smug. Wealthy through no hard work of her own, doesn’t appear to work, holidays and freebies every five minutes

She has a Face I’d love to slap 👋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I think her children are cute personally but anyway...
Everything is too perfect.
She has social media job with Barry M and is influencer with free ski holidays, etc.
Lives in a house which is always immaculate with not a thing out of place.
Her children are always beautifully behaved - always playing quietly with their wooden toys with everything in order and no plastic toys in sight.
Her food is all Waitrose, cooked from scratch,
presented like it’s on a M&S advert.
Husband who can cook, clean, earns a good wage and is all around just “amazing”.
She is always all smiles, happy happy happy.
Her photographs look like something from a catalogue, like she’s modelling. Don’t know anyone who could relate to her lifestyle.
Sorry I don’t believe that anyone’s life is that perfect. Does she ever swear? Have a bad day? Do her children argue over a plastic toy or make the house look like a pig stye? Do her and her husband argue or fall out? Surely no ones life is this perfect!!

Reactions: 11
She has social media job with Barry M and is influencer with free ski holidays, etc.
Her children are always beautifully behaved - always playing quietly with their wooden toys with everything in order and no plastic toys in sight.
Husband who can cook, clean, earns a good wage and is all around just “amazing”.
Her photographs look like something from a catalogue, like she’s modelling. Don’t know anyone who could relate to her lifestyle.
Sorry I don’t believe that anyone’s life is that perfect. Does she ever swear? Have a bad day? Do her children argue over a plastic toy or make the house look like a pig stye? Do her and her husband argue or fall out? Surely no ones life is this perfect!!
Yup. It's all too much, too twee. That dinner party they had the other day - so grown up. Must be exhausting keeping up that level of perfection. Is anyone that much of a goody two shoes? Do her children have tantrums? get muddy at the park? Does she text her husband to get a bottle of wine on the way home? I like the perfection of her account, about the same age with two little kids and I cant relate to her at all.

She puts her kids online. We’re all entitled to our opinion. Admin will remove inappropriate posts, it’s not our job to police comments.
I’ve no interest in her kids but she does pimp them out online.
You know how it is. Some comments are so despicable you’d just be a thoroughly awful human being not to comment 🤷

They ARE ugly. And I AM that low. Snotty mare looking down her nose at people when her kids look like little toffs....to quote a famous hashtag...#sorrynotsorry
I’m truly sorry for you then Davesbird, for whatever has brought you to that point x

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This! You are spot on! It was too sickly for me and I found myself getting jealous of how ‘perfect’ her life was. No thank you!

Reactions: 5
She has social media job with Barry M
She works for Bobbi Brown and I think is the one who has set up a lot of the Bobbi Brown events that the usual crowd of instamums / influencers get invited to and presumably is involved in sending out the ubiquitous #presssample packs of makeup to them all. She's an interesting one due to the fact that she's very much playing both sides, a social media manager for a big brand as her day job and also as an influencer herself.

She works for Bobbi Brown and I think is the one who has set up a lot of the Bobbi Brown events that the usual crowd of instamums / influencers get invited to and presumably is involved in sending out the ubiquitous #presssample packs of makeup to them all. She's an interesting one due to the fact that she's very much playing both sides, a social media manager for a big brand as her day job and also as an influencer herself.
Yes you’re right it’s Bobbi Brown!

Reactions: 1
Two of her last three posts were of her little boy flogging stuff for her. It makes me so sad that she exposes them in this way to line her pockets. I don’t think people realise that when they are buying these recommendations and commenting they are funding her spending and holidays in the same way as if they were handing her the cash. It’s time to regulate how much work these poor kids are doing ☹

Reactions: 5
Part of me really loves Lauren but I agree her account seems too staged. For instance, the AD this morning with her son brushing his teeth. Who sits in a crisp white shirt with two small children all happy happy brushing their teeth, full face of make up and curled hair. Would much prefer to see some real life.

I remember once she posted about taking her son to the park with one shoe on or something. That’s normal life and makes me like her far more. She’s a big follower of Rosie the Londoner though and she portrays perfection too so I think she copies her.

Last edited:
Her life looks idyllic. I’m jealous. But I’m sure that is kind of what she is trying to achieve. To bring in the money from the sponsorships. Sad, really.
How on earth does she maintain the happy happy smiley smiley all of the time? I don’t think I’ve ever seen a bad photo or story of her. As I say, jealous.

Her life looks idyllic. I’m jealous. But I’m sure that is kind of what she is trying to achieve. To bring in the money from the sponsorships. Sad, really.
How on earth does she maintain the happy happy smiley smiley all of the time? I don’t think I’ve ever seen a bad photo or story of her. As I say, jealous.
It must be SO hard to maintain that 'image' all the time though? And that's all it is an image - and that can' be enjoyable.

I mean, say every time they go out to the park, with their wicker basket filled with fresh flowers and a picnic, the boys dressed as if they've stepped out of a period drama, and Lauren in a straw hat and flowing dress- imagine keeping that up. Making sure the boys don't get dirty, or the dog doesn't run in a puddle and get his soaking paws on her dress. Setting up the angle of the camera to get the perfect shot before one of the boys drops a raspberry down his shirt - it must be exhausting. And Lauren if you're reading this and saying that none of that happens ever. I'm calling bullshit, sorry.

Real life is all of the above happening, and I'd rather follow accounts that document this and keep it real. Laurens instagram looks fake, as if it's a magazine instagram page if that makes sense? So I wouldn't buy anything she recommends as I don't find her genuine.

Sure she's a lovely girl but it's definitely starting to feel like a 'brand' she's flogging, she's even had her Mums instagram changed to Grndmaheels now..

Reactions: 12
You hit the nail on the head there @RomCom. It looks just like a magazine! Like someone said above the photo sat in the bathroom with the shirt on... it's so staged like something you'd see in the mag. Fair play to her for keeping up that lifestyle but it's draining for me and just not something I'm interested in seeing and feeling envious of.

Reactions: 2
I agree. She has a lovely life and lovely family and she seems very happy. It would be be nice to see some of the raw moments as a posed to all the staged, set up photos. I don’t think they fool anyway.

I actually like Lauren and her account (not related or know her in person). I just find how happy she is quite infectious...... What I do remember is when she dressed in white to take the boys to a party and she was very open about what happened when the boys headed over to the pond.
Oh that’s big of her.....🙄😴

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She is a million times better than Sally Fazelli who is constantly advertising , a friend of Lauren and so wants to be just like her !!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.