Hunters & Heels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone remember when she used to refer to herself as a mum of 3, referring to her elder stepson? I wonder what his mother thought about that. She doesn’t say that anymore so perhaps someone had a word.
I was really disgusted when she said that she encourages her stepson Archie to call her mum. He's already got a mum, why would you encourage that? And as usual, not a single negative comment from anyone under that post, just gushing over "how sweet". I suspect she heavily moderates the comments, no way that no mum would speak up and say that's not right.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Can you imagine Archie’s Mum knowing that he is used constantly to sell Lauren’s perfect family image for £££.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I was really disgusted when she said that she encourages her stepson Archie to call her mum. He's already got a mum, why would you encourage that? And as usual, not a single negative comment from anyone under that post, just gushing over "how sweet". I suspect she heavily moderates the comments, no way that no mum would speak up and say that's not right.
Wow, I wonder what ‘Col’ thinks about that!!!

Reactions: 2
Looks like someone reads Tattle and is making an attempt to prove life isn't perfect 🙄🙄
I thought I'd noticed a difference in her stories recently.
Screenshot_20190415-090916.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Looks like someone reads Tattle and is making an attempt to prove life isn't perfect 🙄🙄
I thought I'd noticed a difference in her stories recently.View attachment 12130
I thought the same, maybe it’s just me but she looks a bit deflated and upset in her latest stories I think. I hope not because on the whole I think she is probably a genuinely lovely person that obviously adores her family but instagram seems to have gone to her head a little and that’s what I find irritating.

Same with a lot of the influencers though, they get tens of thousands of followers and it turns them into self obsessed twats and makes them do cringey stuff for the gram - what makes you think your so important we want to see you parading around in front of your bedroom mirror showing off your outfit?! I just can’t imagine ever thinking myself important enough to upload such self indulgent ‘look at me’ posts.

I really think I need to come off Instagram actually, it’s no good for a persons mental health at all.

Reactions: 10
I’ve noticed it seems very forced with Archie, he is awfully behaved! This mornings stories show that. But with all fairness Ollie & Rory are very well behaved and I wouldn’t want my boys being taught to stick their tongues out all the time.

Yes she very swiftly ammended that on stories mentioning someone had pointed it out to her. 🙄 I think all these instamums check here regularly to see how their audience is responding!

I
Yes she very swiftly ammended that on stories mentioning someone had pointed it out to her. 🙄 I think all these instamums check here regularly to see how their audience is responding!
I agree I don’t think she was messaged at all. She saw this tattle post. I also agree it is totally wrong to encourage Archie to call her Mum. He has ONE Mum. Her husband should not encourage that either. She also always hides AD behind the profile picture in her stories. Very frustrating. I know nobody films the arguments or posts the sad times however if she would just come on and say the boys have been arguing or one had a tantrum that is massively more relatable than skincare routines with candles and crisp white bed sheets 24/7.

She does always respond to messages promptly though! Which makes me wonder if she ever actually puts her phone down?!?

She lives not far from me and I find her nauseatingly un-relatable. surely someone has something juicy on her to tarnish that perfect image she’s portraying

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This New AD is. Dry annoying because I very vividly remember not long ago somebody saying she shouldn’t bath her children every night and she replied saying they’ve always done it and there’s nothing wrong with her children’s skin. No suddenly aveeno is paying her Ollie has had dry skin for a year! Laughable!

Very*

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
This New AD is. Dry annoying because I very vividly remember not long ago somebody saying she shouldn’t bath her children every night and she replied saying they’ve always done it and there’s nothing wrong with her children’s skin. No suddenly aveeno is paying her Ollie has had dry skin for a year! Laughable!

Very*
Gosh yes I remember this!
Anything for an ad, eh!
I do like Lauren though, she is infectious & aspirational but as others have said, totally unrelatable & I can’t believe everything is as lovely and rosy and wonderful as it looks on her feed. Surely no one’s life is that perfect? It is worrying for younger, more influenced viewers/consumers of her content - she is probably fuelling a lot of unnecessary spending and consuming.

Reactions: 3
24B7231F-568C-4A98-B908-4BDD06484028.png

Slide this along = rise in engagement figures
Rise in engagement figures = 💷💷💷

Another #Ad for weekend away

Question? When this bubble bursts what will the boys do every other weekend when they don’t have the freebies??? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Another Ad from another free weekend away. Her whole wardrobe is Wallis who she is working with and yet non of that tagged as an Ad or a gift.

• Haha
Another Ad from another free weekend away. Her whole wardrobe is Wallis who she is working with and yet non of that tagged as an Ad or a gift.
Let me guess. Are the outfits she is wearing White, cream or Beige? Long flowy dress? Cropped Trousers? Blazer? Floaty blouse? 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Let me guess. Are the outfits she is wearing White, cream or Beige? Long flowy dress? Cropped Trousers? Blazer? Floaty blouse? 🙄🙄🙄
I’d love to wear those types of clothes but they seem so impractical for everyday wear! Especially with two under four. Hats off to her I suppose.

Reactions: 1
Has anybody noticed how she has also suddenly acknowledged Archie’s other side of the family saying he will be glad to see them. I think she has certainly read this regarding him calling her mum.

I’d love to wear those types of clothes but they seem so impractical for everyday wear! Especially with two under four. Hats off to her I suppose.
I imagine that she has a cleaner to wash her clothes and iron them. Can’t imagine her wearing so many expensive, light coloured clothes if she had to look after them herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.