Hunters & Heels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting. That must be why she talks about how difficult their relationship was, how it’s been hard but worth fighting for and all of the other information she drip feeds...

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Not that she was high up in my estimation anyway but if she got with a married man then she’s sunk even lower. Not so squeaky clean now eh? 😡

Reactions: 2
Poor Kerry 😔 imagine stealing someone’s husband then saying Mum of 3 essentially stealing her child too.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
They don’t own that house either. I don’t know if she’s honest about the fact that they rent as I don’t follow her and haven’t for a while. Not that there is anything wrong with renting btw but these influencers don’t ever tell the whole truth.
Just looked at her feed for the first time in ages. FML it’s absolute cringe. No one smiles that bloody much! It’s all so staged

• Heart
Reactions: 7
They don’t own that house either. I don’t know if she’s honest about the fact that they rent as I don’t follow her and haven’t for a while. Not that there is anything wrong with renting btw but these influencers don’t ever tell the whole truth.
Just looked at her feed for the first time in ages. FML it’s absolute cringe. No one smiles that bloody much! It’s all so staged
I’ve heard her say before that they rent. I think she’s quite open with it.

I’ve heard her say before that they rent. I think she’s quite open with it.
Oh ok. Renting isn’t as shameful as breaking up a marriage I suppose. No wonder she’s kept quiet about that bit of info 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ooooh interesting! (about the marriage thing, not the home renting - which is fine anyway)

Does anyone know whether it’s true about her mother living with her?

It’s nice to see it all unwravel really as it was all to fake to be true, and not to mention how crap it can make other mums feel when they can’t do the big house, nursery, Waitrose shops etc. I wonder if those two 4X4’s are leased also, surely nobody would pay 80k on cars when they’ve not secured a mortgage.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s nice to see it all unwravel really as it was all to fake to be true, and not to mention how crap it can make other mums feel when they can’t do the big house, nursery, Waitrose shops etc. I wonder if those two 4X4’s are leased also, surely nobody would pay 80k on cars when they’ve not secured a mortgage.
Yeah I bet. Or they change them every 3 years. I know a few people who do it

Yeah I bet. Or they change them every 3 years. I know a few people who do it
That’s what I was going to say. Most people lease nowadays. I wish I had with my Range Rover. I’ve got a service plan but Kerry Conway is in for a shock when she has a service which costs £1k 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Is Kerry Archie’s mum then? How do we know this?!? Is Kerry on insta? She must have a nosey at Lauren’s page.

I also didn’t realise they rented. Nothing wrong as previously said but I didn’t realise.

Why do we think her mum lives with her?! What have I missed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.