Hunters & Heels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is a million times better than Sally Fazelli who is constantly advertising , a friend of Lauren and so wants to be just like her !!
Now she needs her own thread!!

It must be SO hard to maintain that 'image' all the time though? And that's all it is an image - and that can' be enjoyable.

I mean, say every time they go out to the park, with their wicker basket filled with fresh flowers and a picnic, the boys dressed as if they've stepped out of a period drama, and Lauren in a straw hat and flowing dress- imagine keeping that up.
And she wears so many white and beige clothes which are immaculate 😂 how?!

Reactions: 2
Does anyone remember when she used to refer to herself as a mum of 3, referring to her elder stepson? I wonder what his mother thought about that. She doesn’t say that anymore so perhaps someone had a word.

Reactions: 4
I mostly like hunters & heels but it is ad after ad without much real life and the Bobbi brown constant promotion and giveaways without declaring anything as gift or ad, even if she works for them is questionable?

Reactions: 3
Does anyone remember when she used to refer to herself as a mum of 3, referring to her elder stepson? I wonder what his mother thought about that. She doesn’t say that anymore so perhaps someone had a word.
Yep, that disappeared as quickly as it started. I wouldn’t be happy about it if I was his mum

Reactions: 3
Another #ad today for her new favourite hotel (even though she insists it isn’t) watch this space for a future #gifted stay...

It’s ad after ad for often some random stuff! The electric all in one cooking appliance (never featured again) being my favourite. The sponsored post saying she was going to watch a women’s football final last year really got me - at the time the game was being played she was on stories showing them having a bbq - no mention of football again!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
The way she poses when trying on new clothes gets me, and that boomerang story yesterday when she was putting her lippy on - jeez how much does she love herself 🤦🏻‍♀️

I used to like her account and she is one of the few who does take the time to reply to messages but I’m unfollowing, I hate to say it but lately she just makes me cringe.

Reactions: 5
The way she poses when trying on new clothes gets me, and that boomerang story yesterday when she was putting her lippy on - jeez how much does she love herself 🤦🏻‍♀️

I used to like her account and she is one of the few who does take the time to reply to messages but I’m unfollowing, I hate to say it but lately she just makes me cringe.

Agree - I used to like her but, excessive amount of random ads aside, she is pure cringe!

Reactions: 7
I think they are a very photogenic family but doesn’t she know it. Every photo is so cringe and perfect, it’s like im looking in some cheesy magazine. Her YouTube routine videos actually had me howling. The cheesy music, the calm voice, children playing beautifully in the bath, candles lit, the children listening intently to their story before going down straight away 🤣 it’s like what people who aren’t parents fantasise what parenthood is like.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I like her, she’s totally not relatable, but then that’s not the point of what she does in my eyes. She’s a brand, Bobbi Brown, with the other brands coming forward now. She’s more QVC and the lifestyle is sort of thrown in. I agree she seems perfect but we all know that it’s never going to be the reality. Whilst being relatable is great, no one wants to air their dirty laundry.

Reactions: 1
Still not understanding the basics of putting AD on every post that needs it. It's on the grid post and on the first story but it's obviously just too much to remember to put it on the one with with the discount code and the swipe up link.

I thought the “Wallis” Mother’s day promo that she filmed with her mum the day after her grandfather died was a bit 😮

Poor woman has just lost her father and next day wearing Wallis gear in a stately home setting.

Apparently it was what he would have wanted

Part of me really loves Lauren but I agree her account seems too staged. For instance, the AD this morning with her son brushing his teeth. Who sits in a crisp white shirt with two small children all happy happy brushing their teeth, full face of make up and curled hair. Would much prefer to see some real life.

I remember once she posted about taking her son to the park with one shoe on or something. That’s normal life and makes me like her far more. She’s a big follower of Rosie the Londoner though and she portrays perfection too so I think she copies her.
Who is Rosie?

Rosie is a blogger called The Londoner. Not a fan. But it’s hilarious that she’s embarrassed of who her husband is, because he doesn’t quite fit into her beautiful world. He’s filthy rich and easy to google and see a picture. I think that’s why she was odd about sharing her wedding photos.
Thank you - I think I know now. Yes, wouldn’t be with him for the 💷💷💷? 🤔

Rosie is a blogger called The Londoner. Not a fan. But it’s hilarious that she’s embarrassed of who her husband is, because he doesn’t quite fit into her beautiful world. He’s filthy rich and easy to google and see a picture. I think that’s why she was odd about sharing her wedding photos.
Rosie's husband or Lauren's? What's his name?

Right, I will state from the start I like Lauren. She has a feel good, happy personality but after a quick count up, since January there has been over 60 adverts.

So, therefore Lauren isn’t your friend she is a sales person, coaxing you in to buy her lifestyle, buy the product and therefore, increasing her bank balance which is fine if you tell people I’m selling this to you.

She does, according to ASA rules, declare its an Ad but it’s being wrapped up in a girly, friends format.

I wish people would realise the following:

1/ when you swipe up (even if you don’t buy) it leaves cookies on your phone which in turn creates revenue for any future purchase within 30 days.

2/ finishing a post with a question. The replies create engagement figures which create revenue

3/ sliding the emoji slide counts as engagement figures which create revenue e.g
Today’s post “how lucky are we with these blue skies”

4/ last nights latest post on a knife block with knives. These cost £250 BUT you are lucky because Lauren is working with the company and can offer you 10% off (even though she was given them for free as she is working with them).

It’s a known fact that emotional shopping is done at night, you are tired, scrolling by looking at other’s lifestyles and you buy into it all.

“Influencers” need to be accountable for the poor mental health and debt that they are helping to create and influence.
057FDF97-FDE4-4989-A2B5-6365E6489086.jpeg

Pressing one of these buttons creates engagement figures = creates revenue

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
She needs her own thread! I know she had a massive one over on gurugossip but I haven’t been over there in ages

Right, I will state from the start I like Lauren. She has a feel good, happy personality but after a quick count up, since January there has been over 60 adverts.

So, therefore Lauren isn’t your friend she is a sales person, coaxing you in to buy her lifestyle, buy the product and therefore, increasing her bank balance which is fine if you tell people I’m selling this to you.

She does, according to ASA rules, declare its an Ad but it’s being wrapped up in a girly, friends format.

I wish people would realise the following:

1/ when you swipe up (even if you don’t buy) it leaves cookies on your phone which in turn creates revenue for any future purchase within 30 days.

2/ finishing a post with a question. The replies create engagement figures which create revenue

3/ sliding the emoji slide counts as engagement figures which create revenue e.g
Today’s post “how lucky are we with these blue skies”

4/ last nights latest post on a knife block with knives. These cost £250 BUT you are lucky because Lauren is working with the company and can offer you 10% off (even though she was given them for free as she is working with them).

It’s a known fact that emotional shopping is done at night, you are tired, scrolling by looking at other’s lifestyles and you buy into it all.

“Influencers” need to be accountable for the poor mental health and debt that they are helping to create and influence.
View attachment 11576

Pressing one of these buttons creates engagement figures = creates revenue
I agree, I like her and her happy personality is infectious. I enjoy seeing her home and family. But it’s another influencer vs advertiser for me.

One question Does the 60 include the Bobby Brown Ads, whom she works for that are rarely marked as ads? Sorry if it does. But it’s a big bear these often go unmarked

I agree, I like her and her happy personality is infectious. I enjoy seeing her home and family. But it’s another influencer vs advertiser for me.

One question Does the 60 include the Bobby Brown Ads, whom she works for that are rarely marked as ads? Sorry if it does. But it’s a big bear these often go unmarked
I think so - yes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.