Hunters & Heels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Kerry Archie’s mum then? How do we know this?!? Is Kerry on insta? She must have a nosey at Lauren’s page.

I also didn’t realise they rented. Nothing wrong as previously said but I didn’t realise.

Why do we think her mum lives with her?! What have I missed?
A friend of a friend knows Hunters and said her mum lives with her Monday to Friday....

• Wow
Reactions: 2
If he works for a car dealership especially in his position he probably gets his car as a perk and hers heavily discounted. That used to be the way of it when my friend worked for car sales anyway. Nothing wrong with that I would say but not affordable for many families to have two 4x4’s

Obviously there is nothing wrong with renting your house or leasing your car - plenty of people do both but it does show how much we all make assumptions doesn’t it? It seems that a few of the bigger accounts might rent instead of own.

Reactions: 3
I used to LOVE her account but, I lost interest around the wedding

* Holds several workshops at her chosen wedding venue beforehand, gets venue discounted.
*Makes friends with the florist and uses her for business, gets her flowers discounted.
*Works for Bobbi Brown who are part of the same group as Jo Malone, gives all guests a JM candle as a favour.

I can only imagine the other cheap perks to her wedding she must have had.

Then I see Col has his birthday party in a swanky venue which happens to be press discounted. She blatantly sources these places and markets herself in order to get a good rate. Why can't she just pay for it like the rest of us, same as all her holidays and trips away are all heavily negotiated.

I can't help but feel she's very cunning. I am sure she's a lovely woman but she tries so hard to promote the perfect lifestyle to everyone in order to hide some of the hardships she herself has had to face. She's openly said she hates to be negative and is able to find a postive in everything, well that's great but life really isn't a cataluge so don't try to sell it.

I can't bear these cheesy poses anymore, legs akimbo, hand on sunhat, good toes, naughty toes....the list drivells on.

AND all the bigger accounts suck her plums because she is the one who divvys out all the free Bobbi products, that's her job, and that's why the wannabes hang off her nipples too.

BORRRRRRIIIINNNNNGGGGGG

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh Lauren what a fairytale you have spun us and more fool me for believing you and sometimes doubting myself that I wasn’t good enough to have it all like you too. At least this makes me realise what I have is real and a rewarding and fulfilling career where people thank me every day for helping them. That I realise is worth everything.

Reactions: 9
I used to LOVE her account but, I lost interest around the wedding

* Holds several workshops at her chosen wedding venue beforehand, gets venue discounted.
*Makes friends with the florist and uses her for business, gets her flowers discounted.
*Works for Bobbi Brown who are part of the same group as Jo Malone, gives all guests a JM candle as a favour.

I can only imagine the other cheap perks to her wedding she must have had.

Then I see Col has his birthday party in a swanky venue which happens to be press discounted. She blatantly sources these places and markets herself in order to get a good rate. Why can't she just pay for it like the rest of us, same as all her holidays and trips away are all heavily negotiated.

I can't help but feel she's very cunning. I am sure she's a lovely woman but she tries so hard to promote the perfect lifestyle to everyone in order to hide some of the hardships she herself has had to face. She's openly said she hates to be negative and is able to find a postive in everything, well that's great but life really isn't a cataluge so don't try to sell it.

I can't bear these cheesy poses anymore, legs akimbo, hand on sunhat, good toes, naughty toes....the list drivells on.

AND all the bigger accounts suck her plums because she is the one who divvys out all the free Bobbi products, that's her job, and that's why the wannabes hang off her nipples too.

BORRRRRRIIIINNNNNGGGGGG
Spot on!

I was a loyal Bobbi customer but no longer because all the freebies she dishes out to her cronies. Ultimately, I’m paying for them to get free make up! None of those who receive the freebies actually add any value-tips on application etc, or serious product reviews.

Reactions: 8
Spot on!

I was a loyal Bobbi customer but no longer because all the freebies she dishes out to her cronies. Ultimately, I’m paying for them to get free make up! None of those who receive the freebies actually add any value-tips on application etc, or serious product reviews.
Me too! Used BB since my wedding 12 years ago - no longer

I would contact Bobbi Brown to let them know why they’ve lost your custom. Things will never change otherwise

I agree she literally sends the freebies to her “influencer” friends. Who then all post the same stories about how amazing they are. Why she thinks anybody would spend their hard earned cash on those products when she is dishing them around for free is beyond me. It’s insulting!

Reactions: 4
At the end of the day the freebies are extremely cheap advertising for Bobbi Brown.
They don’t care who receives them as long as they get their 15 second #Ad

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Yesterday’s post irritated me more than it should. “Going for a walk at the end of a day, too much screen time” blah blah blah. Oh hang on let me set my tripod up and edit this picture ON A SCREEN and upload it ON A SCREEN whilst the dog looks bored shitless waiting for his walk! 🤬 rant over

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Yesterday’s post irritated me more than it should. “Going for a walk at the end of a day, too much screen time” blah blah blah. Oh hang on let me set my tripod up and edit this picture ON A SCREEN and upload it ON A SCREEN whilst the dog looks bored shitless waiting for his walk! 🤬 rant over
Maybe she got her Mum to take it for her ,😂
Joking apart I do agree it was a bit of a contradiction wasn't it.

Does anyone remember when she used to refer to herself as a mum of 3, referring to her elder stepson? I wonder what his mother thought about that. She doesn’t say that anymore so perhaps someone had a word.
I don’t see any harm in that. A step mother is still a mother. I’m a step parent, my step children have a step parent on their mums side and my older child has a step parent. Every one has a hand in parenting them all it’s a team effort and I think that should be celebrated rather than criticised

Reactions: 5
I must admit I was under the impression that with their house, car and lifestyle that Col must be a massive earner - I’m talking hedge fund/ tech business - now I have realised their home is rented, and potentially cars are heavily discounted and/or lease whilst Col is in car sales it does make me think that the H&H insta is just a smoke and mirrors sales pitch. There’s nothing wrong with renting/leasing but I thought that they must be exceptionally wealthy.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was also surprised to learn Col is actually a car salesman, albeit a senior one. Not so ‘upper crust’ after all...

I also no longer buy Bobbi Brown thanks to her constant dishing out of freebies to her cronies. Speaking of which, why doesn’t Sally Fazeli have her own thread?! She’s a constant ad machine if ever there was one.

Reactions: 8
I was more surprised to learn Col was only 40! 😳 He looks waaaaay older than that! 😳

Reactions: 7
I was more surprised to learn Col was only 40! 😳 He looks waaaaay older than that! 😳
To be honest I thought he was older too. I think it might be down to the way he dresses.
Her stories about follow Friday were rather cringe worthy I thought. The accounts were saying how candid and honest her account was. I eye rolled rather hard, her account couldn't be less so!

Reactions: 6
How old is she? I thought she was in her 40s. She seems quite mature for her age.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.