Hunters & Heels #8 Old McDermott had a press stay, aff-ad-aff-ad-o

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fajitas by candlelight. I really have seen it all now. It's utterly tragic the lengths she will go to for the gram.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Fajitas by candlelight. I really have seen it all now. It's utterly tragic the lengths she will go to for the gram.
I am instantly reminded of a very, very old film called “Fanny by Gaslight”. Perhaps this is what we should call Lozza 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Another ambiguously declared scanties ad. Nothing other than a lowercase ‘ad’ at the beginning of the IG caption, very unclear. Time for yet another CAP/ASA report, for all the good it does, though I think she’s just about doing the bare minimum so I doubt they do anything. The labelling could be clearer but their guidance states that ‘Ad’ should be used at the beginning of advertorial content and she has, albeit lowercase and as quietly as she can get away with. Sneaky.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Learning to accept and appreciate the girl in the mirror? Pull the other one!
She talks some shite at the best of times, but this really takes the piss, she’s absolutely obsessed with herself!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I'm sorry what the duck have I just watched?! Could this woman love herself anymore! I can't, I just can't. She's such a dick

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm sorry what the duck have I just watched?! Could this woman love herself anymore! I can't, I just can't. She's such a dick
Oh. Dear. God. The funniest part for me is that complete wet wipe Col was filming the whole thing. It’s cringeworthy. She is dying about herself. I’m all for people having confidence in themselves but if she was a chocolate bar she would eat herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh. Dear. God. The funniest part for me is that complete wet wipe Col was filming the whole thing. It’s cringeworthy. She is dying about herself. I’m all for people having confidence in themselves but if she was a chocolate bar she would eat herself.
When I look at all these twatty photos , and I remember that Colin is always behind the camera, I try to imagine my husbands face if I were ever to ask him to start taking photographs of me at me like this. That’s always a leveller in my opinion, I always try to imagine what my husband Would say if I were to ask him to photograph me, and this tells me exactly how absurd these photographs are!!
Would anybody else’s partner react the same as mine? I expect they would, they would look at you as if you were mad.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
When I look at all these twatty photos , and I remember that Colin is always behind the camera, I try to imagine my husbands face if I were ever to ask him to start taking photographs of me at me like this. That’s always a leveller in my opinion, I always try to imagine what my husband Would say if I were to ask him to photograph me, and this tells me exactly how absurd these photographs are!!
Would anybody else’s partner react the same as mine? I expect they would, they would look at you as if you were mad.
Well that’s just the thing. What self respecting man would trot around after their wife taking endless photos to get the perfect shot?! Most MEN would tell their wives to get a grip and stop behaving like a self obsessed twit. I think it’s very clear that Lozza has Col’s balls in her gifted handbag.

Reactions: 15
The bit that got me was when she said she didn't look after herself a few years ago 🙄 She was making youtube vlogs when her littlest was less than 1, doing her hair and make-up and spraying perfume with him in the jumperoo and having luxurious baths with posh toiletries etc. She does talk some bollocks.

What's also quite lol is that it is half term, which means whilst she was wafting around making love to herself in front of the camera, her son's were there :rolleyes: poor poor boys!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She couldn’t love herself any more! 😂 She 100% swans around thinking she’s better than everyone else, swathed in beige.

Would love to know what the other mums at school make of her. Also, slightly embarrassing for her boys when they’re older ‘there’s your mum in her bra again’.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
My husband would tell me to EFF OFF! After he’s uncurled himself from the cringe position. I’d much rather I had someone keeping me normal than a husband enabling my narcissism online, allowing me to look like a fool in my underwear for strangers.

• Heart
I hardly watch her ever as she’s so toxic I actually physically feel it as I’m watching her but I watched that reel and stories today…Jesus, that reel is quite something! I don’t know how she had the face to upload something so blatantly self-adoring 😂

I hardly watch her ever as she’s so toxic I actually physically feel it as I’m watching her but I watched that reel and stories today…Jesus, that reel is quite something! I don’t know how she had the face to upload something so blatantly self-adoring 😂
I had to have a peak too and wow … I agree that’s on another level! She couldn’t love herself any more if she tried! Any what a hideous looking granny bra. The colour & style are Yuck! So frumpy looking for a woman her age.

Anyone else get the impression that her & pervy col have definitely made a naughty home video 🫣🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
I had to have a peak too and wow … I agree that’s on another level! She couldn’t love herself any more if she tried! Any what a hideous looking granny bra. The colour & style are Yuck! So frumpy looking for a woman her age.

Anyone else get the impression that her & pervy col have definitely made a naughty home video 🫣🤢

Yes probably all in missionary, I can imagine that’s her favourite and only position 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.