Hunters & Heels #8 Old McDermott had a press stay, aff-ad-aff-ad-o

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously Lauren, don't they make hiking gear in white or beige? Tut tut. And thanks for the arse shot on your stories, great way to start my Saturday. 🤦🏻‍♀️
---
And, whats with the wanky charcuterie board for your kids for lunch? Give me strength....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Cracking up at them all dressed in their specific gardening outfits 😂Col looks a right wally

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did she use a drone to film her story? There was some random dog walker in one of the shots.

Reactions: 6
They all seem to be promoting the same brands as per usual. At least Lauren seems to have made an effort with her reel. If you pop over to Cara Suthers page there is a lazy version of the same outfit.
They all are just clones doing the same thing, selling, selling to gullible

Reactions: 11
They all seem to be promoting the same brands as per usual. At least Lauren seems to have made an effort with her reel. If you pop over to Cara Suthers page there is a lazy version of the same outfit.
They all are just clones doing the same thing, selling, selling to gullible
I knew I recognized the fleece!

Reactions: 5
Acai outdoor wear soon to be the new wild deodorant/Emma mattress/estrid razor……

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Really Lauren? Did your 7yr old little boy really say that?! Jesus she’s an insufferable twit, I’m all for gender neutrality but everything she does with her boys is all centred around an airy fairy idealism and screams fake! She’s an absolute fun sponge and no one is that sickly sweet even in a fake world

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Really Lauren? Did your 7yr old little boy really say that?! Jesus she’s an insufferable twit, I’m all for gender neutrality but everything she does with her boys is all centred around an airy fairy idealism and screams fake! She’s an absolute fun sponge and no one is that sickly sweet even in a fake world
As if he said that 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This absolutely did not happen!!! 😂😂😂

Why does she make these things up? Who for?

This needs to go in the hall of fame for one of the most sickly things she’s ever said! 🤢

Reactions: 12
My boys usually that age would always associate and reference most things to a poo or something equally gross.
And yes both boys are avid readers, but are just normal children. They do sometimes say lovely things too of course but it’s not exclusively for the internet.

I come for a very normal family background, my husband a ‘posh’ boy privately schooled and all that. We never force anything with children and they have friends from all different backgrounds.

Lauren really does try sooo hard! Such sheltered living.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My boys usually that age would always associate and reference most things to a poo or something equally gross.
And yes both boys are avid readers, but are just normal children. They do sometimes say lovely things too of course but it’s not exclusively for the internet.
Lauren really does try sooo hard! Such sheltered living.
Exactly! I’d have believed it more if he said they look like fairy toilet brushes! But “fairy blusher brushes” c’mon!! No one believes that tit! My 7yr old daughter wouldn’t have known a blusher brush from a paint brush and she’s watched me apply makeup practically everyday 🙄

She’s ridiculous! And making her children and husband look ridiculous too!

Reactions: 15
Bobby Brown event in London - all the youngster influencers are in fashion jeans and nice Laur has come as something from the little house on the prairie!! duck me what a hideous dress!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
As much as Lauren marks herself as a makeup artist or whatever for BB, her style stakes are just non existent and irrelevant. How dowdy and ridiculous did she look on her all white ensemble today. She couldnt even wear one single item thats fashionable. Nothing. Abstract print dress? Nope (sorry peeps, floral tea dresses are out), flared jeans? Boyfriend blazer? Those statement neon snake boots on that girl look amazing btw.

And her Stories are just filtered to fk! Face all slimmed down etc, when on the BB insta, and other pictures from the event, she looks so..... different.

Reactions: 9
She says Happy birthday to my number 1. Well technically Col is number 2 but no need to let a pesky ex husband mess up the fairytale narrative right Lauren?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
As much as Lauren marks herself as a makeup artist or whatever for BB, her style stakes are just non existent and irrelevant. How dowdy and ridiculous did she look on her all white ensemble today. She couldnt even wear one single item thats fashionable. Nothing. Abstract print dress? Nope (sorry peeps, floral tea dresses are out), flared jeans? Boyfriend blazer? Those statement neon snake boots on that girl look amazing btw.

And her Stories are just filtered to fk! Face all slimmed down etc, when on the BB insta, and other pictures from the event, she looks so..... different.
I guess we are all different. I did one do not like ‘statement’ pieces and those neon boots to me are awful. But then people would probably call me a boring dresser. I love a classic style.

I think Lauren also goes for that classic look but somehow gets it all wrong and ends up looking drab and middle aged.

Now there’s nothing wrong with renting as we did for the first 10 years of my relationship with my OH, but it’s always the fake perfect griege, super wealthy and privileged home maker shite that has bugged me about Lauren and limp lettuce Col. I do wonder how are they going to manage when they get older, and still have rent to pay? I can’t see brands wanting to pay an elderly washed up scammer (still editing and filtering to duck her face - hello nose and masc jaw) forever to shill shite to the masses. I’m pretty sure the cost of living crisis and interest rate hikes are bringing this uncomfortable instafluencer era to an end sooner rather than later. What will they be up to then?

Now there’s nothing wrong with renting as we did for the first 10 years of my relationship with my OH, but it’s always the fake perfect griege, super wealthy and privileged home maker shite that has bugged me about Lauren and limp lettuce Col. I do wonder how are they going to manage when they get older, and still have rent to pay? I can’t see brands wanting to pay an elderly washed up scammer (still editing and filtering to duck her face - hello nose and masc jaw) forever to shill shite to the masses. I’m pretty sure the cost of living crisis and interest rate hikes are bringing this uncomfortable instafluencer era to an end sooner rather than later. What will they be up to then?
I don’t know why they haven’t moved? They must be raking in the dollar unless he has hefty maintenance to pay his ex wife

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.