Hunters & Heels #8 Old McDermott had a press stay, aff-ad-aff-ad-o

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't even begin to imagine how thoroughly both I and my mother would die of cringe if I called her my 'queen'. It's just uuuuugh!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ahh such a lovely spontaneous walk with Mumsy! So fake idyllic.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She canā€™t use ā€˜press eventā€™ when itā€™s clearly advertising a venue, clothing range and service, and a company sheā€™s previously worked for too. Needs reporting to the ASA. Sheā€™s so sneaky.

Reactions: 14
Bore off Lauren, your whole life is a sham. I guess the money is too good to resist but I donā€™t know how she has the bare face to make these cringe fake ā€œdateā€ reels. Itā€™s just vom overload.

Reactions: 15
Firmdale hotels may as well just give her a permanent room there, sheā€™s there so often (without paying).
Iā€™d be so embarrassed getting everything on a freebie, since when was being such a free-loader socially acceptable???

Reactions: 12
Firmdale hotels may as well just give her a permanent room there, sheā€™s there so often (without paying).
Iā€™d be so embarrassed getting everything on a freebie, since when was being such a free-loader socially acceptable???
I was just thinking the same thing earlier, prompted from watching another freeloading Instahun. I would be absolutely mortified. Free loading is never socially acceptable. This woman and many like her are just shameless, professional beggars. This very much puts me off staying at Firmdale hotels, which I have done several times.

Reactions: 12
Ah it all makes sense now! The only reason she took the kids to London with her is so she can use them in an ad! This woman is unbelievable!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Ah it all makes sense now! The only reason she took the kids to London with her is so she can use them in an ad! This woman is unbelievable!
Of course, and wangled a free afternoon tea and a free hotel stay while she was at it.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Please excuse my language, Iā€™m sorry. But FUā‚¬K OFF with your ā€œfresh batch of granola in the sunā€, just FUā‚¬K OFF. Anyone else think there is some kind of cook book coming from her and her tripod carrying, brow beaten husband?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Omg, she is having the most basic meal of fajitas, clearly from a packet, but serving it up by candlelight!! šŸ¤£ Her kids are just sitting eating in the dark and thinking this is normal... šŸ˜­

• Haha
Reactions: 13
White/beige clothes and sloppy foods in semi darkness donā€™t sound like a good plan to me. Letā€™s hope she gets a #sponcon deal with Persil next.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg, she is having the most basic meal of fajitas, clearly from a packet, but serving it up by candlelight!! šŸ¤£ Her kids are just sitting eating in the dark and thinking this is normal... šŸ˜­
Cost of electricity these days.

Wonder if they've received one of those Ā£200 payments? Don't they live in the sticks with an aga?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.