Hunters & Heels #8 Old McDermott had a press stay, aff-ad-aff-ad-o

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Daylesford scented candle, definitely and probably in front of a mirror, she’s that in love with herself! 😂 🤢

ETA: ‘Look at meeeee’

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I know Charlbury very well, it is quite tempting to see what they are like out in the wild :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5
Ffs I was at daylesford and The Fox yesterday, if only I’d gone today I could have seen her in the wild! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ffs I was at daylesford and The Fox yesterday, if only I’d gone today I could have seen her in the wild! 😂
I hope you werent doing Daylesford a la Lauren, wafting about in some white wedding dress, coat and ugly bag in the crook of your arm and an insta husband in tow holding a tripod, walking very slowly, with over shoulder peeks and giggles...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When I look at all these twatty photos , and I remember that Colin is always behind the camera, I try to imagine my husbands face if I were ever to ask him to start taking photographs of me at me like this. That’s always a leveller in my opinion, I always try to imagine what my husband Would say if I were to ask him to photograph me, and this tells me exactly how absurd these photographs are!!
Would anybody else’s partner react the same as mine? I expect they would, they would look at you as if you were mad.
Yep! This! 👆🏼

And also doing it in front of friends, family, strangers in the street. I would die of embarrassment.

She is so obnoxious, she must truly not care.

I would constantly be thinking about how many people are gossiping about me or laughing at my pretentious-ness!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Another free stay.
Belongs to a ‘friend of a friend’ however using #pressstay
The issue is this - you’re not press Lauren, you’re a content creator…should be #gifted
It went like this - “ask your friend if I can stay in their cottage during half term, in return, I will Instagram the duck out of it, mentioning all the interiors, hoping they’ll then gift me some free stuff too!” Scrounging at its finest!

Reactions: 14
The issue is this - you’re not press Lauren, you’re a content creator…should be #gifted
It went like this - “ask your friend if I can stay in their cottage during half term, in return, I will Instagram the duck out of it, mentioning all the interiors, hoping they’ll then gift me some free stuff too!” Scrounging at its finest!
Let’s call her what she is. A shameless beggar.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This is exactly right! I bet she spends a lot of her time trawling local businesses/friends of friends to approach for “press stays”. She’s a hard-faced saleswoman.

Reactions: 11
She’s tagging everything as Press stay, press sample - pretty sure the ASA state it should be tagged as AD. Lauren has previously worked for Bamford, so the diffuser is an advert and not a press sample. She’s just misleading people. She knows that if every post is tagged as AD it may put off people buying from her as she will be seen as a salesperson - which is exactly what she is.

Reactions: 9
Just casual Sunday gardening in all our expensive designer gear. Heeyyyy brands look at meeeee I’ve tagged you all.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I refuse to give her viewing figures as they add to her engagement which ultimately brands are interested in, so I now view all Instagram posts using this:

She leads such a fake and phoney life, yet lives in a rented cottage with Col being her second husband. Nothing wrong with that, it’s just they try and run with this narrative that they lead such a wealthy lifestyle & have the most perfect relationship, with perfect kids -everything has to be perfect, even dining by candlelight. It’s all so toxic. However, their lifestyle is a gifted lifestyle, not one they have to work that hard for. They don’t pay for their hotels, holidays, dinners, clothes - even Christmas gifts are just freebies from companies. All fur and no knickers as my late grandma would have said. Their kids will have no concept of the value of money, and will no doubt emulate their parents and think everything in life is free. Feel sorry for those two boys being used as Instagram props.

Col comes across like the protective father figure looking after his little princess. There’s nothing romantic about the two of them. Their life is all smoke and mirrors. Everything staged for an Instagram post.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What I am very interested to see, is if she will be gifted a membership to The Bamford Club. There is no way she will pay for it, that is the simple reason you don't see her wafting around at Soho, simply because its not free or gifted. I mean, its not even that great but influencers like to be seen there as a point. She works with Bamford, so I am very interested to see if she has wangled herself a freebie.

I just can't stand her toxic grabby nature!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.