Hunters & Heels #8 Old McDermott had a press stay, aff-ad-aff-ad-o

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eeerghhh….that meconium coloured frumpy skirt and jumper is just horrific!
No amount of heeled boots and a look alike Birkin bag is going make it look anything other than a shapeless tit coloured sack!
And funnily enough, that skirt would work with a nice cream jumper or red top. Its so matchy matchy, and thats ageing. Sorry, Laurs, you look like a walking turd...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't usually mind her fashion choices (she could do with a bit of colour though) but that outfit is utterly dreadful. Reminds me of my 60-year-old geography teacher back in the late 90s.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I actually thought tonights post about changing the bedding so she could sleep on fresh bedding, was genuine, but I was wrong! Just an opportunity to advertise Emma sleep mattress and discount code. She is so disingenuous and super smug with it. For all those beauty products she keeps trying to sell, she still looks a lot older than she is as does Col. It makes me laugh when you see her posing -she thinks she’s a model 😂 😂 a frumpy one!

Reactions: 13
Prove to me you have been collecting those knives for 10 years Lozzer !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Does she ever do any real work? Feels like she’s off to fancy day time meals, fitness classes, trips to Newcastle throughout the week.

Reactions: 9
London with her love 🤢 - she means her official photographer - how long will we have to wait before we see what AD / PRESS STAY they are being treated to now?
When she looks back on her life - maybe she will regret all the missed time with her stooges sons, leaving them with Grandma Heels at every opportunity.

She cannot eat all the fancy tit she puts pics of she would be the size of a house.

She really pisses me off !

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I wonder how much business these ridiculously expensive boutique hotels that are so desperate to entertain these freeloading ‘influencers’ actually get from their posts?
Lauren ordered quite possibly the most expensive thing on the menu, bet they’re thinking “why couldn’t she just make do with the Rib Eye”
Bet she washed that chateaubriand down with #gifted bottle of Chateau Margaux!

Reactions: 10
There is no way she ‘stumbled’ across that lunch spot. Trying to be all relaxed and cool, obviously it was all planned out to a tee.

Reactions: 15
I wonder how much business these ridiculously expensive boutique hotels that are so desperate to entertain these freeloading ‘influencers’ actually get from their posts?
Lauren ordered quite possibly the most expensive thing on the menu, bet they’re thinking “why couldn’t she just make do with the Rib Eye”
Well I’ve stayed in several Firmdale properties but I don’t think I’ll be staying again!

Reactions: 8
I’m surprised, I’d have thought she’d have been entitled to a comped meal up to the value of X, rather than being able to go through the card.

Reactions: 6
My parents always taught me that if someone was buying dinner for you, you certainly don’t order the most expensive thing on the menu. Equally they told me if I was at a party or wedding where there was a free bar, just have a few drinks, don’t order doubles, don’t make a show of yourself. This grabby mare & her freeloading husband order the most expensive thing and make absolute pigs of themselves. They are the very worst kind of people. I imagine there is a lot of eye rolling amongst the hotel staff when these freeloading “influencers” arrive.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
My parents always taught me that if someone was buying dinner for you, you certainly don’t order the most expensive thing on the menu. Equally they told me if I was at a party or wedding where there was a free bar, just have a few drinks, don’t order doubles, don’t make a show of yourself. This grabby mare & her freeloading husband order the most expensive thing and make absolute pigs of themselves. They are the very worst kind of people. I imagine there is a lot of eye rolling amongst the hotel staff when these freeloading “influencers” arrive.
for all her upper crust aspirations, she’s got zero class.

Reactions: 15
I was taught the same. She's a complete embarrassment 😡
---

There is no way she ‘stumbled’ across that lunch spot. Trying to be all relaxed and cool, obviously it was all planned out to a tee.
Absolutely everything she does is planned to the nth degree 🙄

Even going for a walk has to be wanked up the nines with bleeping tripod shots of the moon

• Haha
No way did Grandma walk further than six feet off the path in those heels. It's all so contrived 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.