Hunters & Heels #8 Old McDermott had a press stay, aff-ad-aff-ad-o

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very long time ago a friends toddler pointed at a front cover of a magazine and said to his mum that I looked like that lady ( it was Kate ) We both burst out laughing as she only similar thing was our hair colour šŸ˜

But somehow with Lauren you just know that she actually will believe this comment and probably tell the stories for years to come, how once upon the time sheā€™d get mistaken for Catherine Princess of Wales.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This is what we have to remember. As ā€˜lovelyā€™ and ā€˜mellowā€™ and sickly sweet as she tries to come acrossā€¦ she is actually arrogant enough and cocky enough to stand posing in public most days.

We all know how hard it can be to get just ONE good shot, it takes ages! So she must stand there posing for a looong time. I would die of embarrassment!

She will hate that someone has spotted her doing that.

And yes, that comment definitely has sly digs! šŸ™Š

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Love that comment. You can bet that person was immediately blocked. Itā€™s very rare for Lauren to have any negative comments

This is what we have to remember. As ā€˜lovelyā€™ and ā€˜mellowā€™ and sickly sweet as she tries to come acrossā€¦ she is actually arrogant enough and cocky enough to stand posing in public most days.

We all know how hard it can be to get just ONE good shot, it takes ages! So she must stand there posing for a looong time. I would die of embarrassment!

Totally agree! I bet Lauren was scowling, grimacing & tutting like hell in between poses and moving because the ā€œsun was too bright and the shade was too darkā€ šŸ¤­ that comment definitely spoilt some illusions there! No doubt ā€˜lucky colā€™ gets the brunt of not getting perfect shot quickly

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do I sense little sarcasms in that compliment.
So lucky to have Col at home all the time.
If someone said that about my husband Iā€™m not sure neither of us would find that to be a compliment.
I detected a hint of sarcasm. A bit of a dig as to how long it took to get the perfect shot. So if Col is at home all day, what does he do?

Reactions: 10
I detected a hint of sarcasm. A bit of a dig as to how long it took to get the perfect shot. So if Col is at home all day, what does he do?
Col does the cooking, the cleaning, the ironing looking after the boys (although I do suspect that her mother is with them a lot of the time), but most of his time is more likely taken up with filming and photographing Lauren -sheā€™s his little pampered princess. I think they are both well suited to each other - they are so pretentious and clearly want to be viewed as ā€˜wealthyā€™ and important. There is an air of arrogance from both of them.

Reactions: 12
I also wonder if heā€™s quit the car salesmanā€™s job as it was ruining the bylaurenwhatever image.

I also wonder if heā€™s quit the car salesmanā€™s job as it was ruining the bylaurenwhatever image.
I imagine she earns enough money for the two of them. They hardly ever have to pay for anything themselves. Imagine free holidays, accommodation, free meals out, free clothing, free beauty and skincare products, even gifted Christmas presents to give to your family plus all the advertising fees from brands and commission from those sneaky aff links that she posts all the time. I donā€™t think Col has to work and is getting paid via Lauren - letā€™s hope their marriage lasts because leaving a job to be an assistant to an influencer isnā€™t going to look so good.

The thing is though, surely there is a shelf life with being an 'influencer'? Normal people are already so sick of watching these twats being continually gifted with free stuff every day, wishing companies would give to those that actually need or deserve it. Something will surely replace instagram at some point in the future, and then what? I can't see Lady Lauren dancing about on TikTok, she couldn't possibly ever allow herself to let go. I just wonder what happens once this all comes crashing down, which hopefully it will as I bleeping hate influencers and their fake lives making others feel bad.

Will Col have to run back to Skoda with his tail between his legs? Will Lauren return to the counter of Bobby Brown? Hopefully we will find out on Season 2, of Lady QVC's The Pretend Life

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The thing is though, surely there is a shelf life with being an 'influencer'? Normal people are already so sick of watching these twats being continually gifted with free stuff every day, wishing companies would give to those that actually need or deserve it. Something will surely replace instagram at some point in the future, and then what? I can't see Lady Lauren dancing about on TikTok, she couldn't possibly ever allow herself to let go. I just wonder what happens once this all comes crashing down, which hopefully it will as I bleeping hate influencers and their fake lives making others feel bad.

Will Col have to run back to Skoda with his tail between his legs? Will Lauren return to the counter of Bobby Brown? Hopefully we will find out on Season 2, of Lady QVC's The Pretend Life
Yes, more and more people are just so sick of these people getting handed free things and never paying for anything. This wonā€™t go on forever and nor should it.

Reactions: 9
Eeerghhhā€¦.that meconium coloured frumpy skirt and jumper is just horrific!
No amount of heeled boots and a look alike Birkin bag is going make it look anything other than a shapeless tit coloured sack!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Eeerghhhā€¦.that meconium coloured frumpy skirt and jumper is just horrific!
No amount of heeled boots and a look alike Birkin bag is going make it look anything other than a shapeless tit coloured sack!
Agree and there she is again explaining why, in her eyes it just isnā€™t perfect. Itā€™s creased. Ffs Lauren thatā€™s what happens when you wear clothes. You canā€™t even see it in the photo. SHE IS SUCH A CONTROL FREAK.

Attachments

Reactions: 16
Agree and there she is again explaining why, in her eyes it just isnā€™t perfect. Itā€™s creased. Ffs Lauren thatā€™s what happens when you wear clothes. You canā€™t even see it in the photo. SHE IS SUCH A CONTROL FREAK.
Itā€™s all creased because itā€™s made of crappy fabric

• Haha
Reactions: 8

And itā€™s not even just the photographing of the shot that takes forever. Think of all the hours it will have taken her to do her hair and make-up, outfit prep, travel, editing, replying to comments. Thatā€™s a whole days work for just one crummy photo!! What a waste of a life .

Ugh, the diffuser by the bed is making me feel a bit wheezy! My mum loves scents and diffusers and stuff and I always feel like I can taste her house when I'm there. Not sure I could deal with a strong smell first thing.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.