Hunters & Heels #8 Old McDermott had a press stay, aff-ad-aff-ad-o

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmm yes I am very suspicious of that orange. If I tried to do watercolouring with my almost 5-year old it would be utter carnage. I'm talking paint EVERYWHERE, strops, spillages, a thousand pieces of paper covered in random blobs... Either her kids are so broken and dispirited by her insistence on the perfect lifestyle that they just obey blindly, or she's HEAVILY editing.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yup, that orange is completely ridiculous. I work in a secondary school and there are talented kids who wouldn't be able to do a watercolour like that. I think she did the orange and he did the leaf.

I said this before, absolutely aaaages ago, but it's bad enough making everyone else feel bad by pretending her kids are perfectly behaved prodigies, but even worse, what will her poor kids think when they realise their normal, lovely offerings aren't good enough for her to share. That she has to lie about what they can do to make herself feel good. Shocking.

Reactions: 15
A sporty smurf.... No, you are literally just wearing a beanie. duck off will ya!

Reactions: 5
Oh look at meeee!! I look cute in a beanie. I have a husband thar makes me a breakfast. I’m sooo organised. I have a personal trainer…

She is relentless!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That is not what my diary looks like!! Wish I could just write down my meals and lovely exercise plan. Mines just a list of problems and emails to send etc etc, you know, like most people's!

Reactions: 9
I’m just shocked her stories have showed her without her nails done!!! I don’t think I’ve ever seen her post anything without her nails done before 😬

Reactions: 3
Comments on her current post are so nauseating 🤢
I thought the same - she’s increasingly trying to be all poetic and literary with her posts recently. I reckon she’s planning some sort of lifestyle book which would include beauty, interiors, recipes, gardening etc. Just waiting for someone to sign her.

Reactions: 10
I thought the same - she’s increasingly trying to be all poetic and literary with her posts recently. I reckon she’s planning some sort of lifestyle book which would include beauty, interiors, recipes, gardening etc. Just waiting for someone to sign her.
You are right. One thing I’ve learnt watching these Insta huns is that absolutely no post or story is ever out there just because, it’s is always calculated. You just know a product, AD or collab is coming soon!

Reactions: 11
Back to flogging that Wild product again using really poor acting skills - safe to say we won’t be seeing Lauren on tv anytime soon 🤭

Reactions: 6
“Just posted a new reel”

You mean Ad, just posted a new Ad Lauren.
Why is she talking like this? I know she always sounds sickly sweet but her voice tone is different, even worse then normal. She sounds like a ten year old girl 🤢

Reactions: 8
£12 for deodorant!
Sorry Lozza…I prefer Soft and Gentle 99p in Home Bargains!
Does this woman not understand that people are using food banks and sitting on their sofa in coats?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.