Hunters & Heels #8 Old McDermott had a press stay, aff-ad-aff-ad-o

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wild deodrant šŸ„±
Daylesford farm šŸ„±
Daylesford farm cookery school šŸ„±
Bamford šŸ„±

btw a ā€˜press eventā€™ and offering discounts should be marked up as AD. Disingenuous as ever with her posts and stories

Reactions: 14
Half of me wants to try Wild deodorant but the excessive gifting to insta Huns has put me right off.
I honestly think Lauren would sell her soul for free products. Very sad.

Reactions: 6
Half of me wants to try Wild deodorant but the excessive gifting to insta Huns has put me right off.
I honestly think Lauren would sell her soul for free products. Very sad.
Very thick and weird feeling according to a friend

Reactions: 5
Itā€™s shite - donā€™t bother
Very thick and weird feeling according to a friend
This is the kind of the recommendations Iā€™m here for. Sick of this gifted lack of impartiality tit getting rammed down our necks.

Iā€™ve got to say Laurenā€™s IG is getting to the point now where I just canā€™t stand it. Iā€™m lucky enough to live a very comfortable life (which I work hard for not shilling my family and I out on the internet), I own not rent my own ā€˜countryā€™ cottage, my own cars and buy everything I need / want not have it gifted and I can afford to do this without really having to worry. I say this not to brag to explain that in theory Iā€™m on a par if not doing better than Laurenā€¦and yet she is even getting to me and making me feel inferior. I truly, honestly worry what impact sheā€™s having on woman who are really struggling either financially or emotionally or both. She ought to come with a health warning!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
With regards to the deodorant, she is so full of tit. There is no way that the case she was advertising was an old one, it is pristine. When she first started working for them she was bragging about having personalised ones for her and the whole beige family. Hardly environmentally friendly to keep accepting a new case every time you need to plug a new fragrance!

Once I have finished the ones I have left, I won't be using it again. The case is poor quality, the deodorant doesn't work as effectively as my old brand, and I despise the fact that they gift to people like Lauren for free

Reactions: 15
This is the kind of the recommendations Iā€™m here for. Sick of this gifted lack of impartiality tit getting rammed down our necks.

Iā€™ve got to say Laurenā€™s IG is getting to the point now where I just canā€™t stand it. Iā€™m lucky enough to live a very comfortable life (which I work hard for not shilling my family and I out on the internet), I own not rent my own ā€˜countryā€™ cottage, my own cars and buy everything I need / want not have it gifted and I can afford to do this without really having to worry. I say this not to brag to explain that in theory Iā€™m on a par if not doing better than Laurenā€¦and yet she is even getting to me and making me feel inferior. I truly, honestly worry what impact sheā€™s having on woman who are really struggling either financially or emotionally or both. She ought to come with a health warning!
Just to say, if youā€™re still following Lauren please stop. She thrives off making everyone feel crappy, not dressed up enough, not made enough effort, not going to fancy places, having luxury items, but itā€™s all just for show.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I can ignore all the stuff she flogs, but what annoys me is how happy and perfect her daily life is made out to be. Personal training sessions, pilates, baking, nights out, trips away, sunrise walks, perfectly behaved children, immaculate house, grandma on tap for babysitting, everyone having an amazing super-lush time ALL THE TIME. She makes herself out to have no bleeping problems at all, which we all know deep down is utter bollocks. If she'd just post something relatable and real once in a while! šŸ™„

Reactions: 22
I can ignore all the stuff she flogs, but what annoys me is how happy and perfect her daily life is made out to be. Personal training sessions, pilates, baking, nights out, trips away, sunrise walks, perfectly behaved children, immaculate house, grandma on tap for babysitting, everyone having an amazing super-lush time ALL THE TIME. She makes herself out to have no bleeping problems at all, which we all know deep down is utter bollocks. If she'd just post something relatable and real once in a while! šŸ™„
I think whenever she gets these types of comments she then churns out some random story along the lines of ā€œOh Rory fell over and got muddyā€ You see itā€™s not a perfection here ALL the time just MOST of the timeā€
Lauren strikes me as such a control freak that she just canā€™t bring herself to show that she isnā€™t perfect I bet she has a good cry most days. Itā€™s got to be exhausting all that acting and masking, surely?!

Reactions: 18
She did have the shits recently, so thatā€™s something šŸ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 21
ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦no words! Laur will be framing this comment.
She is nothing like the beautiful Catherine. Sheā€™s a beggy influencer who preys on others low self esteem and insecurities, making them wonder why they donā€™t have as many holidays, why they donā€™t have time to visit Daylesford or visit national trusts during the week, to wrap their kids sweets up in a brown paper bag on a Friday, have time to spend at the allotment and sit in their shed with a glowing candle pondering with a cup of herbal tea, attend Pilates and have a PT, have a husband who cooks for them, have a mum that will look after the kids whenever you want to have your endless nights and weekends away, have kids that will wear bow ties, shirts and tweed jackets, and be able to produce artwork similar to that of an experienced artist. Sheā€™s bad for peoples mental health because of this fake and shallow life she portrays on Instagram - Catherine isnā€™t - Catherine helps bring awareness to charities and does good things. Lauren only does things that make her look good and that she can profit from. Also Catherine wears beautiful, fitting clothes that have colour -Lauren wears every shade of nude, brown & white and looks frumpy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Catherine is going to be our Queen. Lauren is literally just a court jester with her ridiculously stupid pretend life, pure comedy!

• Sick
Reactions: 14
She is nothing like the beautiful Catherine. Sheā€™s a beggy influencer who preys on others low self esteem and insecurities, making them wonder why they donā€™t have as many holidays, why they donā€™t have time to visit Daylesford or visit national trusts during the week, to wrap their kids sweets up in a brown paper bag on a Friday, have time to spend at the allotment and sit in their shed with a glowing candle pondering with a cup of herbal tea, attend Pilates and have a PT, have a husband who cooks for them, have a mum that will look after the kids whenever you want to have your endless nights and weekends away, have kids that will wear bow ties, shirts and tweed jackets, and be able to produce artwork similar to that of an experienced artist. Sheā€™s bad for peoples mental health because of this fake and shallow life she portrays on Instagram - Catherine isnā€™t - Catherine helps bring awareness to charities and does good things. Lauren only does things that make her look good and that she can profit from. Also Catherine wears beautiful, fitting clothes that have colour -Lauren wears every shade of nude, brown & white and looks frumpy.
Lauren is the shein version of princess Catherine. All fur coat, no knickers and completely classless!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Catherine also lets her kids wear normal clothes outside of special events.

Laura could do with copying that approach with her own boys!

Reactions: 12
Iā€™m not a Catherine fan but am LOLing myself inside out that someone thinks they look in any way alike. Some folk really are desperate to suck up to influencers.

Reactions: 13
Do I sense little sarcasms in that compliment.
So lucky to have Col at home all the time.
If someone said that about my husband Iā€™m not sure neither of us would find that to be a compliment.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.