Hunters & Heels #7 Rented cottage & gurns galore. Sickly recipes & poses by the door.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t understood of late how he gets so much time off - for gifted trip after gifted trip and constant lunch dates. There is always a plan with Lauren. I bet she will still be a BB influencer, she was asked recently if she was doing any in person make up store visits and she said yes soon where would you like to see me. I think she will get a ‘pr discount’ house by a well known Herefordshire oak frame builder - she has been targeting them for ages and they are engaging with her content, especially this local producer stuff! She will start by securing some ‘brand consultancy’ work with them and we will see sickly reels of her staying in one of their houses and before you know it she will have her own gifted version.

Reactions: 8
They’re definitely going to launch something together. We’ve seen a lot more of Colin of late. She must’ve been laying the groundwork for this for a while then. They must be raking it in for then both to have quit their jobs…
This is definitely happening. A local food related thing. She has been tagged into a local food post by a well known local woman who champions locally produced and sourced products.

Reactions: 3
Lingerie modelling - there is nothing she will not do for money - those poor boys

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
This is definitely happening. A local food related thing. She has been tagged into a local food post by a well known local woman who champions locally produced and sourced products.
Fking hell, could I have said “local” any more times in that post 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They’re definitely going to launch something together. We’ve seen a lot more of Colin of late. She must’ve been laying the groundwork for this for a while then. They must be raking it in for then both to have quit their jobs…
No amount of money could ever be worth selling your own children's childhoods.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s back on the lingerie shilling bandwagon again. Asparagus and undies, she’s no one trick pony! 😆 Is there nothing she won’t sell?!

• Haha
Lingerie modelling - there is nothing she will not do for money - those poor boys
All I can see is this image of Col photographing her - she said he takes all the photos and videos - so seedy!!! Why do people like her get paid to do story ads, I mean its gone really quickly with nothing on the grid?!

• Sick
Reactions: 2
All I can see is this image of Col photographing her - she said he takes all the photos and videos - so seedy!!! Why do people like her get paid to do story ads, I mean its gone really quickly with nothing on the grid?!
Because she probably still gets 10k story views and they won’t have to pay as much as she probably asks for if it’s a pic/vid on her feed

Can imagine the gossip going on behind their backs from the people that know them. More than likely lovely to their faces, but behind closed doors they witch about Col and Lauren and keep tabs on her IG posts - this latest post must have caused a stir in Ledbury 😂

• Haha
Soo, last week I walked past Lauren’s house by accident!
It’s set on the lane where they take all of their photographs.
It’s SCARILY identifiable. I knew it was hers immediately. The boys Defender was parked up, Lauren’s car, the boys teepee was in the back garden. And the doorstep where all the photos are taken, with the house number I’ve seen on her photos before.
It made me feel really weird at how much I knew about the people indoors, because every inch of their lives is shoved down our throats.

Imagine the weird people that are out there, stalkers etc. And how easily accessible she has made her boys life!

One day we’re going to read about a case of some influencer ending up in a horrible situation due to how flippant they are with their privacy.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
It’s SCARILY identifiable. I knew it was hers immediately. The boys Defender was parked up, Lauren’s car, the boys teepee was in the back garden. And the doorstep where all the photos are taken, with the house number I’ve seen on her photos before.
It made me feel really weird at how much I knew about the people indoors, because every inch of their lives is shoved down our throats.

Imagine the weird people that are out there, stalkers etc. And how easily accessible she has made her boys life!

One day we’re going to read about a case of some influencer ending up in a horrible situation due to how flippant they are with their privacy.
Didn’t realise you lived in her neck of the woods. Imagine if she was on the lane having her photo taken and you photo bombed it!! 😂
Does she live in a detached cottage? Does she have neighbours? The cottage always looks like it’s in the middle of nowhere and her garden must be huge with her own allotment.
it is scary how mucheveryone aka strangers know about this family. I’m not on social media and my kids photos are not online for the public to view - they remain private.

Reactions: 4

I have often thought this about her rented house. If someone wanted to find it, they easily could.

The garden isn't secure at all and those boys could go missing in a flash. I can't understand, at all, why she would compromise them so much.

I have often thought this about her rented house. If someone wanted to find it, they easily could.

The garden isn't secure at all and those boys could go missing in a flash. I can't understand, at all, why she would compromise them so much.
💰💰💰💰 money

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.