Hunters & Heels #7 Rented cottage & gurns galore. Sickly recipes & poses by the door.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So now we know why she was prancing around in a backless white dress pretending to pick flowers a while ago it was the content to advertise sparkling wine! If you look she does this quite a bit - takes snippets from up coming campaigns she is doing on stories and uploads them to her grid - quite lazy really. Her neighbours I think are also her landlords- they have the pool she swans about in sometimes.
I thought the landlord lived next door too, although I don't know where I got that idea from ( maybe it's someone else who's landlord is their neighbour)

Reactions: 3
Can you imagine week in week out having to get yourself dolled up in a white dress, hair, make up, heels, tit tape, lay yet another table full of flowers and candles, pop some fizz, lay out Col’s super gorgeous lush little canapés, iron his shirt, get him to have a shave, wait for the perfect golden hour light, set up the tripod, place the product, take a million shots looking sideways with the perfect profile and smug grin, edit, write the caption, get it approved by the brand, and then post it. Then spend the next six hours pathetically replying “thank you darling ❤“ to every single comment you get?
Nail on head 😂😂

Reactions: 6
She’s loving getting her tits out lately isn’t she?

Also £200 odd for that dress! Why must she dress like she’s about to go to a wedding every single day?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is she actually paying for this holiday herself? This isn’t going to become an AD is it 😂 We all know Lauren is adverse to spending money, and prefers others to pay for her and her family ie gifted stays, freebies etc etc

Reactions: 4
That reel 😂 Leering into the camera and then prancing off into the sea like a model in a TV advert. Complete wankery.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That reel 😂 Leering into the camera and then prancing off into the sea like a model in a TV advert. Complete wankery.
Isn’t it just with their forced grins, fake laughter and matching little Lord Fauntleroy outfits. It must be exhausting. Just set your bloody phone down, take a day off from pimping your poor kids and actually enjoy your holiday and be present instead of constantly trying to create “lush” content and replying to every single comment with something sickly sweet and vomit inducing.

Reactions: 9
Surprised she didn’t give everyone black eyes leaning down like that. She has gone there with her parents like she did last time (thats why she was looking for a ‘romantic hotel’ in Spain - because she has the sitters with her). The dress looks awful! And trades description ‘out of office’ she is NOT - advert for Bamford on the first day - and replying to all her sheep. Sounds god awful to me!! Put your fffing phone away. Also, their airport outfits they must have looked proper dicks in the airport- you are going to Spain love not Provence!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So she’s gone on holiday with the babysitters - of course she has. Masterchef 40-looks-much older Col is cooking and of course photographing every outfit his adoring, gurning wife wears, and Lauren is still in selling mode. She really thinks she’s a model doesn’t she?? Laughable! She ‘models’ herself on Rosie Londoner but that’s the nearest to modelling she’ll be doing! Like I’ve said before, all fur and no knickers!

Attachments

Reactions: 4
So she’s gone on holiday with the babysitters - of course she has. Masterchef 40-looks-much older Col is cooking and of course photographing every outfit his adoring, gurning wife wears, and Lauren is still in selling mode. She really thinks she’s a model doesn’t she?? Laughable! She ‘models’ herself on Rosie Londoner but that’s the nearest to modelling she’ll be doing! Like I’ve said before, all fur and no knickers!
Does she have to show us how to apply the body moisturiser, rubbing her chest?! Ffs we are grown adults we know how to apply moisturiser. Even on holiday she’s on the make. She’s not daft, taking the babysitters with them.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does she have to show us how to apply the body moisturiser, rubbing her chest?! Ffs we are grown adults we know how to apply moisturiser. Even on holiday she’s on the make. She’s not daft, taking the babysitters with them.
More spelling mistakes too, in the ad! Maybe put down the lush wine Lauren and pick up a dictionary! This is your job...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Another day another ad. She’s really not taking a break is she? It’s just “work” in a different setting

Reactions: 6
Another day another ad. She’s really not taking a break is she? It’s just “work” in a different setting
I feel so sorry for her. Imagine this being your family holiday and worse, thinking that other people are looking at you and want your lifestyle... 🤔😳

All these ads, all the posing, photographing and filming and all so your holiday is tax deductible! No, thank you! She will never get this time back with her children and she is wasting it!

I feel so sorry for her. Imagine this being your family holiday and worse, thinking that other people are looking at you and want your lifestyle... 🤔😳

All these ads, all the posing, photographing and filming and all so your holiday is tax deductible! No, thank you! She will never get this time back with her children and she is wasting it!
Agreed! It’s such a pretentious looking holiday too. She’s trying so hard to set a certain aesthetic that it looks absolutely boring af, sipping wine, playing cards, shopping for bowls, date nights with col 🤢, men playing golf while the boys entertain themselves in the sea for Lauren to sell sell sell to her sheep. Where’s the fun? Kids club for the boys to make holiday friends, kids entertainment for them to dance & have lifelong holiday memories, water parks? Some actual child friendly activities instead of this advert for Saga holidays. Pensioners have more fun! Like you say, she’ll never get this time back with her boys and it’s sad to think this is all they know! They’re nothing more than a prop for her to show off a perfect idyllic life.

I also can’t believe she had the cheek to put ‘out of office’ on one post when she’s still ad after ad-ing every day! She’s a shameless joke!

Reactions: 13
It was the fact that she had obviously told her parents what to wear so she could do the matching pastel photo that got to me !! If someone told me what to wear so they could get a photo for the gram I’d be flaunting The worst tacky top I could find

Reactions: 7
She just can’t have a proper holiday can she? It’s all about HER. She’s utterly self absorbed. Put your phone away and be present for your family.

• Sad
Agreed! It’s such a pretentious looking holiday too. She’s trying so hard to set a certain aesthetic that it looks absolutely boring af, sipping wine, playing cards, shopping for bowls, date nights with col 🤢, men playing golf while the boys entertain themselves in the sea for Lauren to sell sell sell to her sheep. Where’s the fun? Kids club for the boys to make holiday friends, kids entertainment for them to dance & have lifelong holiday memories, water parks? Some actual child friendly activities instead of this advert for Saga holidays. Pensioners have more fun! Like you say, she’ll never get this time back with her boys and it’s sad to think this is all they know! They’re nothing more than a prop for her to show off a perfect idyllic life.

I also can’t believe she had the cheek to put ‘out of office’ on one post when she’s still ad after ad-ing every day! She’s a shameless joke!
Over the top dresses, you forgot those. Imagine being an onlooker seeing this absolute pretentious prick and her fanny of a husband shooting this content. I would be in hysterics.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.