Hunters & Heels #7 Rented cottage & gurns galore. Sickly recipes & poses by the door.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have often thought this about her rented house. If someone wanted to find it, they easily could.

The garden isn't secure at all and those boys could go missing in a flash. I can't understand, at all, why she would compromise them so much.
If is a weird feeling, a well known insta hun lives near me, I met her children at a local park as they played with mine, and found it weird I knew everything about them. Even their birth. Is it worth the money?

Reactions: 9
If is a weird feeling, a well known insta hun lives near me, I met her children at a local park as they played with mine, and found it weird I knew everything about them. Even their birth. Is it worth the money?
No. I’d rather eat beans on toast every night forever than throw my innocent children under the bus, jeopardise their security and expose them to the worst people in society. Makes me feel sick.

I honestly don’t know how they live with themselves.

Reactions: 14
Wait for the reel of the Chelsea Flower show - so perfectly put together and contrived - which is code for a tit day out for her and the unwitting fool who agreed to go with her, photographing every little‘precious’ detail whilst pretending to have the best time ever!!!! Hopefully she will spare us the details about changing her period pants in the Chelsea toilets in a white dress 😂😂! Oh look it is so easy - aff link - and then you have a bag for the soiled pair to carry around Chelsea all day in your beautiful gifted handbag!!! Gurning, gurning, gurning!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
All that effort to advertise a bloody umbrella !! How much did they pay her for that ! Surely nobody in their right mind is going to buy that cos Lauren pranced around with it ?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
All that effort to advertise a bloody umbrella !! How much did they pay her for that ! Surely nobody in their right mind is going to buy that cos Lauren pranced around with it ?
Fun fact! That video was recorded on her next door neighbours driveway, in front of her next door neighbours house. 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s after some #gifted Pilates clobber and #pressfreebie spectacular time in Marbs now!
I love how she disguises her scrounging as recommendations from her followers…
We can see right through you Lozza!

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Or else they wanted a bloody good laugh!
Maybe she gave them the stupid umbrella as a thank you for letting her use their driveway.
anyone else get annoyed by her side profile head tilt up smirk thing she does or is it just me?
plus a gifted patio set! FFS!

Reactions: 12
The prices for those ugly white urns that you see in every single charity shop on the high street 🤣 and she thinks those are a good price?!!

Reactions: 4
Why does she not spell check her adverts?? It is appalling. These companies have paid for her service. Why can't she provide it without the basic function of spelling her advert correctly... 😳

Reactions: 6
Why does she not spell check her adverts?? It is appalling. These companies have paid for her service. Why can't she provide it without the basic function of spelling her advert correctly... 😳
Check out All That’s Pretty, her grammar is utterly appalling.

Reactions: 4
So now we know why she was prancing around in a backless white dress pretending to pick flowers a while ago it was the content to advertise sparkling wine! If you look she does this quite a bit - takes snippets from up coming campaigns she is doing on stories and uploads them to her grid - quite lazy really. Her neighbours I think are also her landlords- they have the pool she swans about in sometimes.

Reactions: 5
Can you imagine week in week out having to get yourself dolled up in a white dress, hair, make up, heels, tit tape, lay yet another table full of flowers and candles, pop some fizz, lay out Col’s super gorgeous lush little canapés, iron his shirt, get him to have a shave, wait for the perfect golden hour light, set up the tripod, place the product, take a million shots looking sideways with the perfect profile and smug grin, edit, write the caption, get it approved by the brand, and then post it. Then spend the next six hours pathetically replying “thank you darling ❤“ to every single comment you get?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Can you imagine week in week out having to get yourself dolled up in a white dress, hair, make up, heels, tit tape, lay yet another table full of flowers and candles, pop some fizz, lay out Col’s super gorgeous lush little canapés, iron his shirt, get him to have a shave, wait for the perfect golden hour light, set up the tripod, place the product, take a million shots looking sideways with the perfect profile and smug grin, edit, write the caption, get it approved by the brand, and then post it. Then spend the next six hours pathetically replying “thank you darling ❤“ to every single comment
you get?
Such a godawful way to earn a living

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.