Hunters & Heels #7 Rented cottage & gurns galore. Sickly recipes & poses by the door.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s shameless. But nobody panic, the frost didn’t get her dahlias. I’ll sleep tonight, I was so worried about her dahlias last night, I didn’t get a wink of sleep.
It was the fake sadness for her friend that lives just 20 mins down the road that lost all of hers that made me lol. Of course nothing happened to Lady Lauren's 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So she’s now thinking of redesigning the boys bedroom after tonight’s workshop. No doubt it will all be gifted after she’s contacted all sources - I don’t think she pays for anything herself and no Lauren you should not be proud of that - you are an online, fake, scrounger- a dreg on society and terrible role model to your boys.

Reactions: 11
So she’s now thinking of redesigning the boys bedroom after tonight’s workshop. No doubt it will all be gifted after she’s contacted all sources - I don’t think she pays for anything herself and no Lauren you should not be proud of that - you are an online, fake, scrounger- a dreg on society and terrible role model to your boys.
Started by tagging the paint she wants. What a grabby cow. There’s nothing wrong with the boy’s room. Just an opportunity to get free things. Whoever thought she was moving, doesn’t look like it!

Reactions: 7
Quoting myself but, just for a laugh, and for research purposes, I wore full makeup to the gym this afternoon… apart from an odd look from my husband (who’s just arrived… probably thinks I’m having an affair now 🙄) it’s totally, totally inappropriate…. I’m sweating and even with waterproof mascara etc, it’s uncomfortable and getting in my eyes.
I can only conclude..
She’s an utter dick who is living in a massive advert bubble. twit.
Or she doesn’t try very hard

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This is the reason why Middle class women get a bad name ! 🤣🤣🤣 Total Twats.....yaaaaa !
Dreary Emma who highjacked Laurens ‘by’ nonsense. They do up their tiny cottage and think it qualifies them to start a business in interior design! Ludicrous like her awful dress!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Dreary Emma who highjacked Laurens ‘by’ nonsense. They do up their tiny cottage and think it qualifies them to start a business in interior design! Ludicrous like her awful dress!
Talking of this ‘by’ nonsense, have you noticed a lot of these influencers have changed their handles to ‘by …….’ Lately? What’s that all about?

Reactions: 3
Talking of this ‘by’ nonsense, have you noticed a lot of these influencers have changed their handles to ‘by …….’ Lately? What’s that all about?
I know so pathetic. It really stands for buy. Buy any rubbish I ‘create’. Journals, plastic flowers, mental health courses just few that come to mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can't with this woman! 'The low autumn sunlight' - just duck off. Its granola, there's no need to dress it up for fucks sake

And also the planner... its 'timeless', except you only use it for a year and then you don't give a tit about it (or like levelheaded people, you don't want that tat anyway). Again duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can't with this woman! 'The low autumn sunlight' - just duck off. Its granola, there's no need to dress it up for fucks sake

And also the planner... its 'timeless', except you only use it for a year and then you don't give a tit about it (or like levelheaded people, you don't want that tat anyway). Again duck off.
Do we think she took creative writing at college? Low autumn sunlight 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.