Hunters & Heels #7 Rented cottage & gurns galore. Sickly recipes & poses by the door.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly but haven’t you noticed that she’s always making excuses for why something isn’t exactly perfect? I noticed it just a couple of weeks ago when she took a video of the boys playing a board game. She said “if you are wondering what the other noise is, it’s Halle licking her paw”. Now to be quite honest I didn’t actually hear that noise but she obviously wanted the perfect family moment of the boys playing a game and the bloody dog ruined it with her slurping. A complete control freak.
Yes, absolutely. Anyone remember the basic backpack that our Col was using on a day trip which she apologised for because it wasn’t branded/fancy/hashtagable 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Exactly but haven’t you noticed that she’s always making excuses for why something isn’t exactly perfect? I noticed it just a couple of weeks ago when she took a video of the boys playing a board game. She said “if you are wondering what the other noise is, it’s Halle licking her paw”. Now to be quite honest I didn’t actually hear that noise but she obviously wanted the perfect family moment of the boys playing a game and the bloody dog ruined it with her slurping. A complete control freak.
Yes I have. I remember the licking comment, like you I haven’t noticed. God forbid it’s not a perfect scene. She even had to justify Col’s ugly rucksack. Control freak indeed.

Yes I have. I remember the licking comment, like you I haven’t noticed. God forbid it’s not a perfect scene. She even had to justify Col’s ugly rucksack. Control freak indeed.
I’d just seen comment above ⬆ have already mentioned an ugly rucksack 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes, absolutely. Anyone remember the basic backpack that our Col was using on a day trip which she apologised for because it wasn’t branded/fancy/hashtagable 🤦🏼‍♀️
yes!! and when she was driving through that little village and it was bin day and apologised for that. It was like three blink and you'll miss bins!

I can understand if you'd want a bit more perfection for a grid post, but no one cares about stories, its supposed to show a bit more of 'real life' or in Lady QVCs case, ads, affs, gifts, free tit, more freebies, using her kids to create income for herself etc etc

• Haha
Reactions: 10
For such a micro managed wedding, her hair was really rubbish
You are so right. It reminds me of when I had the flu many years ago and felt so rubbish I couldn’t get out of bed to wash my hair and THAT’S what my hair looked like after a few days! Stuck to my head and just hanging. Also her dress is actually quite trashy with that low split at the front. Not what I expected from her.

I don't think she suits the blonde as much ,although it may have been in fashion back then ( was it around 2011?.) She suits a richer hair colour.
For such a micro managed wedding, her hair was really rubbish
It’s funny I’ve always thought her wedding hair let her down. It’s just so rubbish. That style was maybe meant to look relaxed but it just looks ‘undone’ in a bad way. And agree about hair colour. With her hazel eyes and her complexion she’d suit better darker hair. When her hair grows out she always looks better. Maybe Col prefers blondes?

It’s funny I’ve always thought her wedding hair let her down. It’s just so rubbish. That style was maybe meant to look relaxed but it just looks ‘undone’ in a bad way. And agree about hair colour. With her hazel eyes and her complexion she’d suit better darker hair. When her hair grows out she always looks better. Maybe Col prefers blondes?
Also just to add I was still following Lauren at the time when she got married and I was so curious about her wedding dress etc. I can’t tell you how shocked I was with a style of dress and hair and garish make up.
Since she is always so conservative in her dressing I expected something quite classy. She went for a ‘sexy’ vibe. Awful dress and not timeless as I expected. But you just know she thinks she was the most beautiful bride ever!

Did anyone ever listen/watch the pre-wedding video she made all about getting herself physically prepped for the big day? It was months and months beforehand & I’ll never forget the level of detail, she was a complete bridezilla. That was how I imagine she conducts her Insta life, a total control freak

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Didn’t she have all evidence of her first wedding removed from online?
She is very ashamed of having a past

Did anyone ever listen/watch the pre-wedding video she made all about getting herself physically prepped for the big day? It was months and months beforehand & I’ll never forget the level of detail, she was a complete bridezilla. That was how I imagine she conducts her Insta life, a total control freak
Yes!! I remember this! The diet, the supplements, the endless beauty treatments for eyelashes, hair, nails, body scrubbing, it was endless

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
She once ranted on stories because Col took Ollie to get his hair cut and she was so annoyed with him (literally showing her true colours but she had to explain it didn’t fit with her aesthetic) because it was so short - she was livid because I think it was Rory welcome to the world malarkey and Ollie wasn’t ‘perfect’ for the photos! Control freak!!!

Reactions: 8
It was on YouTube so I’m sure there was a tit tonne of aff links on there.

To be honest I used to quite enjoy her YouTube, I wonder why she deleted it. Does anyone know?
I didn’t realise she had. Strange.

Reactions: 2
Thread Suggestions…

Lauren McDermott #8 - Screeching ‘LOOK AT ME’. Poor Col is living the dream. Those two boys think their mum is an iPhone screen.

Lauren McDermott #8 - Hunters, Heels and all the freebies. It’s time for slow gravy pours and Friday sweeties.

Lauren McDermott #8 - Marriage No.2, but she likes to keep that hidden. Pay for something herself? You’ve got to be kidding!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.