Hunters & Heels #7 Rented cottage & gurns galore. Sickly recipes & poses by the door.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
4 years ago today apparently!! Look at her smug face 🙄 and Col looks really vacant/shell shocked 😁 Probably thinking Christ what have I done 😆
Not being funny, but without my glasses on it looked like a father of the Bride photo! She gazes up at him like he’s her daddy. She does this a lot. No wonder she’s divorced - imagine having to put up with her phoney Instagram crap

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is she recycling same old wedding photos again and again. I know every photo better then my own photo album! I mean you can post about your wedding day with perhaps one photo of an actual wedding and maybe a current one or something fun. But no, she is so dull and cliched.

Reactions: 9
Come on Col! Where’s your gushing post? Surely Lozza’s already drafted it for you, get it posted man, you’ve gotta stay on brand!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You didn’t have children at your first wedding.

no one would not have their own kids at their own wedding. She chats crap
Imagine her asking her mum to stay at home and babysit for her that day 😆😆😆
Tbh I think she’s saying she didn’t expect to have kids before marriage. Not because there’s anything wrong with that at all (imo) but because her Instagram doesn’t portray her life as a divorcee mother of two walking down the aisle.

Reactions: 11
Wonder what style dress she wore for her first wedding?
There was a link to a blog post on it somewhere on one of the threads. From memory it was a one shoulder thing but I might be incorrect. She had all the same table styling though with Jo Malone favours

Reactions: 4
Imagine her asking her mum to stay at home and babysit for her that day 😆😆😆
Tbh I think she’s saying she didn’t expect to have kids before marriage. Not because there’s anything wrong with that at all (imo) but because her Instagram doesn’t portray her life as a divorcee mother of two walking down the aisle.
You are absolutely right. She is justifying the picture to a whole lot of strangers. She is such a perfectionist and a control freak, I think it actually bothers her that she wasn’t a perfect virginal bride but has three children there, one of which is Col’s son.

Reactions: 12
You are absolutely right. She is justifying the picture to a whole lot of strangers. She is such a perfectionist and a control freak, I think it actually bothers her that she wasn’t a perfect virginal bride but has three children there, one of which is Col’s son.
Exactly but haven’t you noticed that she’s always making excuses for why something isn’t exactly perfect? I noticed it just a couple of weeks ago when she took a video of the boys playing a board game. She said “if you are wondering what the other noise is, it’s Halle licking her paw”. Now to be quite honest I didn’t actually hear that noise but she obviously wanted the perfect family moment of the boys playing a game and the bloody dog ruined it with her slurping. A complete control freak.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.