Hunters & Heels #7 Rented cottage & gurns galore. Sickly recipes & poses by the door.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so confused about the mushroom cake?!? Who is this Alex? Why was he asking Lauren and her family for a cake? Is she the go to cake maker? So many questions and I think most of them could be answered as 🐄💩

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s been very quiet this weekend, none of cols roasts, no woodland walks, no ‘slow Sundays’ whilst shes got lit candles on low services a surrounding her young children 😳

but in all seriousness, whenever there’s radio silence I do worry it’s her poor dog. I really hope that’s not the case!

Reactions: 4
She’s been very quiet this weekend, none of cols roasts, no woodland walks, no ‘slow Sundays’ whilst shes got lit candles on low services a surrounding her young children 😳

but in all seriousness, whenever there’s radio silence I do worry it’s her poor dog. I really hope that’s not the case!
Coincidentally it looks like she posted a woodland walk with the dog at around the same time you must have written this post!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I do think she will be genuinely really upset when Halle dies (mega dog lover here), but I can imagine a new instaworthy dog would make an appearance reasonably quickly because cute puppies are much better content. Although she is away so much on her ridiculous lush weekends that I doubt she could actually look after a puppy

I do think she will be genuinely really upset when Halle dies (mega dog lover here), but I can imagine a new instaworthy dog would make an appearance reasonably quickly because cute puppies are much better content. Although she is away so much on her ridiculous lush weekends that I doubt she could actually look after a puppy
I agree. Probably be a Labrador or some gun dog 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I said last week that Lauren would be on the beg to that clothing company Varley. She’s offering 20% discount so she’s clearly contacted that company. She’s disgusting. Such a freeloaded - wants everything for free and expects others to pay for her. Great example of parenting right there. What would she do if Instagram went down? Go back to Bobbi brown? Col back to selling cars? I honestly cannot stand this fake, grabby and disingenuous woman.

Reactions: 8
I said last week that Lauren would be on the beg to that clothing company Varley. She’s offering 20% discount so she’s clearly contacted that company. She’s disgusting. Such a freeloaded - wants everything for free and expects others to pay for her. Great example of parenting right there. What would she do if Instagram went down? Go back to Bobbi brown? Col back to selling cars? I honestly cannot stand this fake, grabby and disingenuous woman.
All these so called influencers are fake, grabby and disingenuous 😪 if Instagram folded they'd all be lost 🙄

Reactions: 4
I just don't really understand why you need to spend £110 on a jumper to work out in... she's even copied her socks from the models on the website, way to be original! I appreciate that fast fashion is obviously not good, but for me I would rather spend £110 something I can wear out, than something that you will get sweaty in and literally just purchased so instagram thinks your fancy. If it wasn't for the constant begging, the aff links and the aesthetic its highly unlikely should be wearing Varley

Reactions: 5
I had a look at her PT’s website - judging from the photos, they all look like ladies who are there to wear nice activewear & not actually do any exercise!

Reactions: 9
Don't judge me 😄 but I actually quite like this photo of her. Clothes aside and all the other ridiculousness...I think it's probably because she's not gurning as usual 🙄😆
I'll shut the door on my way out 😄🤪🤓
I agree, that photo is much more natural shot. It doesn’t look like a tripod set up that took hours. I hate that jumper though.

Don't judge me 😄 but I actually quite like this photo of her. Clothes aside and all the other ridiculousness...I think it's probably because she's not gurning as usual 🙄😆
I'll shut the door on my way out 😄🤪🤓
Who wears the same clothes to work out in and then also ‘for the rest of the day’? 🤮 Someone who clearly does not work up a sweat during their workout!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Who wears the same clothes to work out in and then also ‘for the rest of the day’? 🤮 Someone who clearly does not work up a sweat during their workout!
Not being funny but that workout reminds me of the geriatrics fitness class my FIL goes to 😂 definitely not working up a sweat, but Lauren had to choose a PT with a beautiful grand house and gardens, complete with large outdoor mirror to gurn in, and to be able to flog expensive workout gear - it’s all about Instagram aesthetics with Lauren.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Not being funny but that workout reminds me of the geriatrics fitness class my FIL goes to 😂 definitely not working up a sweat, but Lauren had to choose a PT with a beautiful grand house and gardens, complete with large outdoor mirror to gurn in, and to be able to flog expensive workout gear - it’s all about Instagram aesthetics with Lauren.
I’ve clicked through to the PT’s website. All very ‘Lauren’ in style, same with the IG theme. Shame no one proofed the site before it went live though… 🤭.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Terrible advert for the PT - leaving with a full face of make up, not a bead of sweat on her and able to stay in the same workout clothes all morning?

also, a weekend with no plans but obviously planned in that photo and the Barbour tag.

“Roast beef like velvet” 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 12
TMI but I have to peel my gym wear off and put it straight in the wash after my gym sessions, so sweaty & gross no way could I spend the day in it!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.